Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JamunaRashtogi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yes,Ekta said there is two female leads this Time but here She is not even given the importance of vish or Shesha,Why are they not focusing on Nayan Story?why did they soo easily without any mystery reveal brinda?isn't She supposed to be a Mystery?When will they focus on Nayan,whem will they unveil Her?

Coming to Nayan,They can easily cash on TRP now by focusing on Her side too, I mean She is still a mystery to everyone..May be they will focus on Her after brinda getting married to Dev,But they should stop Butchering Nayan and should give Her equal importance

JamunaRashtogi thumbnail

Exactly I still don't understand why She is suddenly made negative?

Isn't She the victim here?

Why they are keeping Nayan a mystery but still making Her negative?

JamunaRashtogi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Para-shi

Hi Wats ur name?  I m Prachi 

I dont know why makers making Nayan negative when mostly viewers wishes to see her strong positive character ðŸ¥º

Hii Prachi, I Am Jamuna 

I also don't understand why they are making Her negative soo suddenly?

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@saniakh you have been added to the members list

HitanshiJayekar thumbnail

Is there any merit for Nayantara character,Honestly that little hope for something better is keeping Me hooked to the Show

In Yesterday's episode,Jas looked Killed in that Black Dress,Her Dialogue delivery,voice modulation,cold expressions everything was on point

We were expecting Nayan to atleast Marry Rohan Parekh and become Parekh's DIL,now is that even possible?Are there any chances left?

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@hitanshijayekar it will be once Brinda’s identity is exposed in front of Vrushali. However the chances of that are pretty slim at the moment 

RiyaS2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No Rohan please🤢 he n other cousins deserves to be killed bloody rapists losers 😡 want devtara or New Hero for nayantara but first she needs to positive which makers destroyed badly ðŸ˜­

Originally posted by: HitanshiJayekar

We were expecting Nayan to atleast Marry Rohan Parekh and become Parekh's DIL,now is that even possible?Are there any chances left?

RiyaS2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes samehere ðŸ˜•

Originally posted by: JamunaRashtogi

Hii Prachi, I Am Jamuna 

I also don't understand why they are making Her negative soo suddenly?