Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JamunaRashtogi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yeah sometimes I feel like there is something special about Her because even Pandit suggested Manyata to not lose Nayan because there must be something about Her, I find that a hint. If not may be they thought as everyone already expected brinda to be Naagin so they purposely revealed Her look first so that they can keep the Mystery.Hopefully there is something special about Her. but yeah the Naagin who is formed from the Powers of statues is yet to be revealed and that Naagin was white moreover it kinda connects with Nayantara's yani Jasmin's introduction Promo posted by Ekta and also seems like this Time they decided to make the white Naagin negative unlike last seasons that's why they are making Nayan negative

Priyankasurya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

May be Nayantara will feel betrayed about everything,then She may hunt for Naagmani,In this way She may however end up in Laal Tekdi Mandir where the statues are present and on the Naagpanchami She will become Naagin from the powers given by Statues if She is by chance Pandit's Daughter.. Because out of both the Naagins one Naagin is born from the Powers who is going to both Powerful and Dangerous and that Naagin is White one.Mukta confirmed that Nayan is Naagin too.If She is Pandit's Daughter this is the only way to become Naagin 

Priyankasurya thumbnail

Yes that's what I think

RamyaTweets thumbnail

Please Add Me too 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@RamyaTweets and PremaReddy777 done and welcome to the AT!!

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JamunaRashtogi

Yeah sometimes I feel like there is something special about Her because even Pandit suggested Manyata to not lose Nayan because there must be something about Her, I find that a hint. If not may be they thought as everyone already expected brinda to be Naagin so they purposely revealed Her look first so that they can keep the Mystery.Hopefully there is something special about Her. but yeah the Naagin who is formed from the Powers of statues is yet to be revealed and that Naagin was white moreover it kinda connects with Nayantara's yani Jasmin's introduction Promo posted by Ekta and also seems like this Time they decided to make the white Naagin negative unlike last seasons that's why they are making Nayan negative

Actually if you re watch that promo and look at the video again then to me it looked like the white naagin was not created from their powers but rather emerged as a protector of the naag mani. For a minute I thought that naagin was actually Bela or her daughter.

Rein123 thumbnail

@priyankasurya if she gets her powers from the villains would that make her negative or positive?

RiyaS2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They can show two female leads as sisters positive too why butchering nayantara πŸ€” Both girls  can have their own stories love stories n dealing with enemies πŸ€” Already show has losen popularity online by doing this show has to run for next 7 months coming weeks TRPs will tell real picture of reaction  

Originally posted by: Rein123

@prachi Hi, you can call me Reine. Same here regarding them turning her negative that even all of a sudden. Whatever it is I hope they fix it and we get some emotional scenes of Nayantara with Manyata. I am so sick of seeing her as human that is obsessed with revenge. Hopefully once she gets her powers she will give up on her insecurities 

Priyankasurya thumbnail

Now makers are trying to sideline Nayantara,Why?Nayantara is a Strong Woman.. Sophisticated Person but then they are turning Her negative..Then they will show Love Triangle..Nayan vowed to become Parekh's DIL so there is other ways too.. Like getting Her Married to Another Parekh will make way for Her 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rein123

@priyankasurya if she gets her powers from the villains would that make her negative or positive?

Powers from Villains πŸ˜²Then They bound to be negative πŸ˜’my guess πŸ˜Ž 

Remember in NaaginVAP Amrutha worried very much if Villains (Marjalika, vaayu, Etc Revive kanishq Then he Work in their favour πŸ˜² She Don't want to loss and Fight her Bestie β­οΈ