Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LavanyaTweets

I want to join this Dear

Added.

JamunaRashtogi thumbnail

Hopefully there is some merit to this character.The character is Strong but makers are purposely butchering it

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JamunaRashtogi

Hopefully there is some merit to this character.The character is Strong but makers are purposely butchering it

Which is a shame. I hope someone knocks in some common sense into their brains. Other wise it will again be a repeat of the previous seasons.

Rein123 thumbnail

Coming to Nayantara’s transformation, any idea what could her mystery be? I think she is probably the reincarnation of some naagin or Naagrani or naag devi and that is why there is a delay in her transformation. I refuse to believe that she is a human after all the promotions showing her as a naagin and the love she has received post those promos.

JamunaRashtogi thumbnail

It looks nothing but an attempt to sideline a well written and strong character 😏

Manyata's words about Loving Nayan even after everything contradicts Her actions, and why will a person you gabr birth will avenge you all of a sudden 😒Why this sudden track of Ashlesha Nakshatra when you clearly showed Nayan as Naagin in second episode?😕

Turning Nayantara negative for a stupid reason all of a sudden makes no sense..

Is it unfair to Nayan character? Don't She deserve happiness and a good Life?Makers snatched everything from Nayantara,When She is the victim they made Her negative 😑Soo Wrong to the character

The show was going good with Nayan being Naagin but CVS ruined it completely

JamunaRashtogi thumbnail

It will be another season with same plot, butchering one Naagin,Showing Love Triangle,Making Her Negative..

The only difference is they made Her Negative now only..

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JamunaRashtogi

It will be another season with same plot, butchering one Naagin,Showing Love Triangle,Making Her Negative..

The only difference is they made Her Negative now only..

What do you think about Nayantara transforming into a Naagin in the future episodes? Right now she is shown as a human but we all know that she is also a naagin and Mukta had confirmed this as well, so what are your speculations there? How will Nayantara become a Naagin again?