Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

@priyankasurya which pinkvilla article? Either way we don’t need an article to tell us all that, Manyata herself made it clear that she doesn’t want Nayantara to be involved in the revenge. But then Mahayogi baba was like to not let Nayantara go or to not abandon her, there must be a reason for that, and if I’m guessing right then he meant that she is probably the key or required to helping Manyata get her revenge.

OminiOnIF thumbnail

I agree,why butcher Nayantara like this?She also deserves a Love Story after all She is the lead too

OminiOnIF thumbnail

I read the article too, actually it said Nayantara will be sidelined. You are right I also feel like Nayan is a key to Her revenge

OminiOnIF thumbnail

The way CVS are trying to sideline Nayantara and butcher Her character is not done👎

RiyaS2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

May be they made a Deal with Nia sharma that only she will be main centric positive Lead not jasmin which actually now looks like it bcz neither jasmin is given good characterization nor she is paired with Dev not even given positive instead she is turned into another vish types sidekick with nothing 😔 Especially the way they turned her negative all of sudden in one episode looks like somebody not happy that Instead of brinda n brindev viewers actually showed interest n love towards Nayantara n Devtara in start of show 🥺

Originally posted by: OminiOnIF

The way CVS are trying to sideline Nayantara and butcher Her character is not done👎

OminiOnIF thumbnail

May be,they all of a sudden changed the Story and Her character completely..This is such a injustice to Nayantara. I don't know why but I feel like they purposely butchered Nayantara,if that's the case it is totally wrong for Nayantara and Jasmin..If they really betrayed Jasmin when She was playing it Her Best,Jasmin should leave the show coz This is unfair from their side

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I had this ITTU sa hope that somehow Nayantara will get married to Dev though it will look like Brinda is supposed to be married to him. But ab woh hope bhi chali gayi..

Brinda dev got married according to new Spoiler pic by director..

Ho gaya Nayantara ab kaam..

Jasmine ko lena hi nai chahiye tha agar aisa treatment dena tha uske character Nayantara ko and Brinda se hi sab karwana hai..hadd hai yeh toh 

OminiOnIF thumbnail

Ye sachme had hogayi

They introduced both as Leads but all the lead abilities is given to the other

Aisa hi karna tha toh Jasmin Ko Kyun liya?There are fifty percent who watch only for Jas,they created that hype in the name of Jas but now completely butchered Her character and betrayed Us..This is soo wrong

HarishaMalpudi thumbnail

Nayantara is such a strong woman but still She is shown as a negative character..Don't you think She is too sophisticated to be a criminal,seductress or Negative..

I have felt this connection with Nayantara at Her introduction only..

Loved Her..

But now it seems like makers are hell bent on butchering Her character completely..

HarishaMalpudi thumbnail

I lost My hope when they intentionally butchered Nayantara character to highlight others..

Many Loved Her but they are trying their Level best to sideline Nayantara..

If that's the case then why introduce Nayantara as lead and created that hype..

I always felt that makers can feel the Love Nayantara is getting from the first episode, I mean the hype Nayan created in that Blue Dress overshadowed everyone..

Nayantara looked like an Angel in the white outfit in that scene of Hers where She dances with Dev,We can feel the chemistry but they snatched it

Coming to first Naagin outfit,In that white Naagin outfit and been playing entry She looked like an Angel, Matlab too Pretty

After they showed us that brindev is going to happen,We expected them to atleast don't ruin Nayan character,Her bond with Manyata but they ruined it too,They snatched everything from Nayan but still We were hopeful of Nayan getting importance..Is that too much to ask?

Now what make Her run behind Dev..if they show Love Triangle I will quit watching coz there is nothing to watch anymore.. I don't feel that enthusiasm to watch anymore..Instead of showing Love Triangle they should either pair Her with Rohan Parekh or bring Zain Imam as Her lead,that way Jasmin fans will be Happy and ZaiMin fans will be Happy too