BB's TRUMP CARD - Devoleena Bhattacharjee !

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Today i came across such an article which was unnoticed by everyone here except few and one of them shared this article here -

According to this article, Devoleena is the TRUMP CARD of Bigg Boss and she can turn into complete game changer !!

The points which weren't noticed by us (Point by One of our respective forum member)

• Why mastermind Vikas was sent as proxy to devo if contestant is sick they are straight away eliminated
  • Whose game has mastermind spoiled shefali,sid and sana and whose game has become stronger after mastermind left Rashmi 
  • Why did mastermind nominated Arhaan
  •  Why did mastermind told rashmi to not continue her relationship with arhaan.
  • Why didn't mastermind manipulated rashmi to not be with asim.
  • Lastly I would like to say it's not what you see is truth it's what you observe is truth.

Also few big things to notice !! Till now Devo didnt gave any interview to any media house. Not even our India Forums. She just shared a IG video about her exit. Dont you think its very strange that even after sharing an IG video she didnt gave any interviews yet whether its in newsroom or in her house. Whereas Arhaan, Shefali etc gave so many interviews then why only Devo didnt gave ! Point to be noted 😐

And biggest blow for everyone, her tweets against Rashmi and supporting Siddharth. Dont you think its fishy. If this article is true then Devo is faking alot of her tweets especially the one where she supports Siddharth and goes against her best friend Rashmi.

What do you think ? When will this TRUMP CARD will get unveiled and how much shocking it will be to see Devoleena back in the house as a CONTESTANT ? 

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aren't only 4 weeks left ?

But kuch bhi hoo Sakta ISS season πŸ€£

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..

Aren't only 4 weeks left ?

But kuch bhi hoo Sakta ISS season πŸ€£

Yahi toh... This season is full of mysteries !!! πŸ€“

Thukla thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is not coming back πŸ˜†

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Don't know if this is true. If it is then its really an unfair advantage for someone who's getting to watch the full show from outside.

And I've lost full trust in this girl. Its better if she stays outside. No offence to her fans.

Sana ne ghar ke andar palti maari aur Devo ne bahar

Edited by rdrp17 - 4 years ago
Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thukla

She is not coming back πŸ˜†

So you are confirming it ! Okay πŸ˜³

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

VG is mad for Sidnaaz, his tweets se leke ivs, everything is pro Sidnaaz.

Ita ridiculous to think he would spoil their game.πŸ˜†

Moreover I really liked Devo at one point, she stood out for me. I liked Devoshami bcoz of Devo and not Rashmi. But then she began fake-flirting with Sid, okay thats fine, your game, I get it.

BUT, then she accused her "alleged sister cum bff" on tv with the very same topic, Rashmi has been practically begging everyone to not talk about.

As if that wasn't enough she began again flirting with Sid, How does ur conscience allow u to flirt with the  guy who  questioned ur bff's character 2days back? you can be proffesionally cordial but what she did was πŸ€’

She spoiled it for me jaate jaate. She shouldn't have come back even for that talk show. 

Edited by Niki_cool - 4 years ago
Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdrp17

Don't know if this is true. If it is then its really an unfair advantage for someone who's getting to watch the full show from outside.

And I've lost full trust in this girl. Its better if she stays outside. No offence to her fans.

Sana ne ghar ke andar palti maari aur Devo ne bahar

Lets see whats going to happen.

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Double postπŸ˜†

Edited by Niki_cool - 4 years ago
SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

She ain't coming. If even if she does, I wouldn't care less. I have zero percent liking left for Deboleena.