Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ffkhan

It's crazy how the entire thread is talking about Hrithik, proves his stardom since he debuted. But I would like to talk about Ameesha today. She was a great actress as a debutant who won the Filmfare best debutant actress award for this film and was very promising too. Even though she wasn't the center of discussion as HR stole the thunder but still she was doing good in Bollywood. Loved her performance in Gadar and Humraaz as well. Just coz of her arrogance and bad lifestyle she lost her charm and lagged behind in the long run. Later on she tried too hard to change her image which made her appear tacky. Otherwise she could make it in a big league.

She definitely had screen presence and looked very, very pretty in the film ⭐️ She didn't win Filmfare Best Debut though, Kareena had won it. Whatever happened to her movie Desi Magic? 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

She definitely had screen presence and looked very, very pretty in the film ⭐️ She didn't win Filmfare Best Debut though, Kareena had won it. Whatever happened to her movie Desi Magic? 

Thanks for the correction hun, yeah Ameesha didn't win Filmfare best debutant award, read it wrong somewhere. Edited my previous comment.🙈

Desi Magic flopped as anticipated, Ameesha is now done and dusted unfortunately.🤔 She lost her charm too.

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This is one movie that led to HR's immediate and iconic stardom. The entire nation was gripped by HR storm. The craze was something that you'd have to experience to believe. It was of another level.

I'm becoming nostalgic now. That time is associated with so many childhood memories. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

HR has had best debut in BW history 

HR mania was all over India ⭐️

Ennuyi thumbnail

Most handsome debut ever ❤️

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Thanks for the correction hun, yeah Ameesha didn't win Filmfare best debutant award, read it wrong somewhere. Edited my previous comment.🙈

Desi Magic flopped as anticipated, Ameesha is now done and dusted unfortunately.🤔 She lost her charm too.

The movie has released? 😲 I heard she got an arrest warrant because of some bounced cheque case for getting into trouble with the producer of the film? 

Idk much about her lifestyle but she should have NEVER done Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage 🤓 Both her and Hrithik actually, but that movie alone was the equivalent of Hrithik's disastrous 2002 for her, career-wise. After Gadar, you don't do a movie where you're constantly wheezing, with a director like Vikram Bhatt. He made another nuance of horror through AMALL 😆

pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Nostalgia1

I enjoyed the movie a lot and the songs still brings back good memories. good old days 

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

tidintintidin tidintintidin..... He ages like fine.

Image result for hrithik roshan gif

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7WLFqGFX1L/?igshid=1j35dj8bbv3xq

❤️