Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I saw it in it's 17th week back then in a theatre that was around 70% full. Something like that will be unheard of these days. Good times.

Such a bogus movie with a very stupid storyline.

The ONLY great thing about this wahiyat formulaic movie was HRITHIK ROSHAN.

He was the SOLE reason of the blockbuster status of this movie..

Never heard before that a newcomer can make a lame film with a childish script such a huge blockbuster....

Also it was unheard before and so far till date that an actor was nominated and won awards for both newcomer and leading actor in his debut.

KNPH's. ALL success goes to Hrithik, and no one else.

DushtKanya thumbnail

This one is adorable. A few of the actors reacting to 20 years of KNPH - Mohnish Bahl, the one who played Ameesha's cousin ("Saunia" 😎), the one who played Tony (Rohit's friend who played the guitar), Rakesh Roshan and Hrithik.

https://twitter.com/CoolFanClubofHR/status/1216927495447953408?s=09

Edited by DushtKanya - 4 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail
pinks0986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I used to have postcards and one of them was this one.

Image result for kaho naa pyaar hai

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

IIFA thinks this is the best film made in last 20 years🤣

Hallelujah😆

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pinks0986

I used to have postcards and one of them was this one.

Image result for kaho naa pyaar hai

Do you have more postcard scans?

This was the best debut ever by any actor in the history of Bollywood. I remember how the whole industry and media were all supporting and hyping up Refugee as AB jr and Kareena were star kids and anticipated ones whereas Hrithik's Father wasn't a big and popular star. But ohh boy, did Hrithik prove that he's bigger than anyone and much more talented than all his contemporaries. His journey is a perfect blend of highs and lows and probing his own mettle as a superstar by his own hard work.

Ever since I have watched Kaho Na Pyar Hai, I've been a fan of Hrithik, and I will always remain his fan because he has never disappointed me as an actor and as a star. He's a charsima on screen 😍

He looked so yummy in KNPH, till the end I was hoping that Raj is my Rohit because I love Rohit more. Amisha looked so damn pretty and they had a great chemistry too.