Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Related image

Related image

Related image

pinks0986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It was an Era of The Hrithik Roshan...what a period yaar...Im Nostalgic right now..he was my crush that I wanted to marry...so many memories...School days!!

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you so much for sharing.

tweetie19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9

I love this movie so much...❤️

I was a crazy fan of HR. I used to ship HR-Amisha and wanted them to do more movies together. Had been to the theatre thrice to watch the movie and all the three times the theatre was house full. Those were beautiful days ❤️😳

Originally posted by: tweetie19

I love this movie so much...❤️

I was a crazy fan of HR. I used to ship HR-Amisha and wanted them to do more movies together. Had been to the theatre thrice to watch the movie and all the three times the theatre was house full. Those were beautiful days ❤️😳

Something went VERY TERRIBLY wrong with Ameesha post 2003 after Humraaz..even Kareena had lines of flops during that time of early 2000's like Ameesha,  but unlike Bebo Ameesha somehow lost all her charm she had from her debut until 2003.

Priyaal thumbnail

He became an overnight star with this film

raj80 thumbnail

an iconic debut.....overnight superstar..........happy to see him back with a bang.....

Oo GIF

Edited by raj80 - 4 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

It's crazy how the entire thread is talking about Hrithik, proves his stardom since he debuted. But I would like to talk about Ameesha today. She was a great actress as a debutant and was very promising too. Even though she wasn't the center of discussion as HR stole the thunder but still she was doing good in Bollywood. Loved her performance in Gadar and Humraaz as well. Just coz of her arrogance and bad lifestyle she lost her charm and lagged behind in the long run. Later on she tried too hard to change her image which made her appear tacky. Otherwise she could make it in a big league.

Edited by ffkhan - 4 years ago
LoveZindagi365 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I grew up watching this film and boy it was and is one of my fav movies! great cast and story! Great debut and entry for Hrithik too!!