Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

briahna thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

guzaarish is one of the worst movie i have ever seen. but the music was a gem! each and every song, TOP!

btw...lamest excuse, its a niche film.

🤣

Edited by briahna - 4 years ago
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: briahna

guzaarish is one of the worst movie i have ever seen. but the music was a gem! each and every song, TOP!

btw...lamest excuse, its a niche film.

🤣

@bold tell this to those favs who are justifying movie not doing well with DP's disfigured face or main lead being handicapped. Pure crap.

briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Glitter_In_Eye

@bold tell this to those favs who are justifying movie not doing well with DP's disfigured face or main lead being handicapped. Pure crap.

they were having a ball when shah's so called niche movies were flopping left right centre. now lets have a ball! never thought this day would arrive so soon. 

HaariBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Is there anyone who disagree with the fact that Chhapaak had zero entertainment value? If yes, then chances of this movie working were always low.

Sometimes, a few movies like this click. Most of the times, they fail. It is our fault that we placed humongous expectations from box office. We should have kept low BO and more critical acclaim from the beginning. 

Lesson learnt, move ahead .  

Edited by HariBhari - 4 years ago
Kaoridz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a lame excuse. In Barfi PC played a mentally retarded girl who was far from glamorous and yet she was phenomenal !

Edited by Kaoridz - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Kaoridz

What a lame excuse. In Barfi PC played a mentally retarded girl who was far from glamorous and yet she was phenomenal !

Please....She played an autistic girl...Autistic people are not mentally retarded- they can be more intelligent than your regular so called normal people!  

EDIT:Autistic people are already stigmatized and by calling them mentally retarded, you are not helping their cause...Its a request to do some research before spreading false things...Thank you!

Edited by cricketfan1 - 4 years ago
Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

PC was awesome in Barfi 🔥❤ The character was so well played that I get a little misty eyed thinking about how simple life really is, all you need is love. And all that through the eyes of a character who thinks and feels out side of the box!

Hrithik's portrayal in Guzaarish was so full of angst, humor and love ❤❤❤  it actually started a dialogue with me and my family about euthanasia and "do not resuscitate" orders.

This is what good films do, it starts conversations! 

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This is nonsense..! 

Disfigure/deglamour has nothing to do with not doing well and not connecting with audience..

I love watching sadma...while watching I cry my heart out yet I love watching it....kyu ? Kyun ki Sridevi nailed it with her acting ..and the movie received well by audience ?

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Topic discussing and bashing fandoms...... Reported 😳

Excuses? Most of them who used to bash insult others have suddenly disappeared lmao🤣