I want Shehnaz Gill or Asim Riaz to win Bigg Boss 13: Prince Narula

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I want Shehnaz Gill or Asim Riaz to win Bigg Boss 13: Prince Narula

Prince readily accepted that he is a regular follower of the show and added, “I am a fan of Bigg Boss. I closely watch the show and try not to miss it.”

Interestingly, Prince won Bigg Boss 9 giving a tough fight to other contestants of that season. Talking about that Prince said, “It was a wonderful journey for me.”

When quizzed about whom he is rooting for this season, Prince didn’t take time to think much. He said, “I want Shehnaz Gill or Asim Riaz to win.”

Prince also explained that he likes Sidharth Shukla too, but he has some reason behind favouring Shehnaz or Asim to win this year’s title.

He said, “I like Sidharth too. But I want Shehnaz or Asim to win, since they have worked hard to become who they are, just like me.”

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/i-want-shehnaz-gill-or-asim-riaz-to-win-bigg-boss-13-prince-narula/articleshow/73225599.cms

Siddhart Shukla will end up winning vs Rashmi/Asim in top 2. If Shehnaaz rise above everything in upcoming weeks maybe she ends up being in top 2 as people are sympathizing with her because of color's narrative...Asim/Sana have definitely given a lot to show...specifically in terms of TRP alongwith Siddhart and Rashmi...

I wish inn dono mai se hi jeete koi 👍🏼

Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

Siddhart Shukla will end up winning vs Rashmi/Asim in top 2. If Shehnaaz rise above everything in upcoming weeks maybe she ends up being in top 2 as people are sympathizing with her because of color's narrative...Asim/Sana have definitely given a lot to show...specifically in terms of TRP alongwith Siddhart and Rashmi...

I think if Sid and Sana ends up in Top 2, it will be the first time in BB history wherein lovers are in that position. 

Imagine Sid and Sana switching off the lights at BB house and walking towards stage holding hands..

Salman holding their hands and declaring one as winner and the other one happy about it.

Straight out of a romantic movie!!!!

Yuvika is supporting Sid 😉