Siddharth Shukla : Yuckkkkkk!

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Yesterday's episode he was eating when Salman entered. he didnt even wash his hands ormouth & simply rubbed his hands on the back on his pants & went ahead to shake hands with Salman.

I mean how unhygenic a person can be, and he has no sense of decency on how to greet people. No wonder he had typhoid on the house. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yuck I m glad I DNT watch wkw anymore 

vaathi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debamalya

Yesterday's episode he was eating when Salman entered. he didnt even wash his hands ormouth & simply rubbed his hands on the back on his pants & went ahead to shake hands with Salman.

I mean how unhygenic a person can be, and he has no sense of decency on how to greet people. No wonder he had typhoid on the house. 

like Newton’s 3rd law every action of Sid will have thread in the forum or tweet on tweeter 🤣🤣

llaggaye thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaathi

like Newton’s 3rd law every action of Sid will have thread in the forum or tweet on tweeter 🤣🤣

Tweeter kya hota hain. Its Twitter.

I am sure you like me correcting you here cause that's what Thukla does to everybody in the show and you are a fan of his

Tahira-sheik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: llaggaye

I am sure you like me correcting you here cause that's what Thukla does to everybody in the show and you are a fan of his

Oh damn, i can't stop laughing. 🤣🤣🤣

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

all of them have been pampered and money poured on them to stay in the show for all these months..... 👍🏼

panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shukla fans must be running for cover. Do a mistake,face the music.

Mapogo thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Debamalya Before clicking your thread, I was expecting something like this. 😆

But now I am living disappointed.😭

teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

🤣🤣🤣

vaathi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It’s a typo... as long as you got it I am okay!! And BTW thanks for correcting so that next time I will be careful! 

See it’s as simple as that .. I am glad u are learning from Shukla in correcting others! 😂😂😂😂