Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llaggaye thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vaathi

Itโ€™s a typo... as long as you got it I am okay!! And BTW thanks for correcting so that next time I will be careful! 

See itโ€™s as simple as that .. I am glad u are learning from Shukla in correcting others! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You shouldn't be glad. That is where my problem with his behavior is. 

People are learning all negative things like putting others down from him and his fans are happy about it. No sense of what is good and what is bad.

I would never support a bully or a person who gets satisfaction in putting others down just for the sake of it.

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I'm dont even want to think of his toilet rituals but I have a feeling theyre awful. 

And he thinks he got typhoid because of burnt paranthas! 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: llaggaye

Tweeter kya hota hain. Its Twitter.

I am sure you like me correcting you here cause that's what Thukla does to everybody in the show and you are a fan of his

savage๐Ÿคฃ

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: llaggaye

You shouldn't be glad. That is where my problem with his behavior is. 

People are learning all negative things like putting others down from him and his fans are happy about it. No sense of what is good and what is bad.

I would never support a bully or a person who gets satisfaction in putting others down just for the sake of it.

This...fans are proud of every damn thing without condemn.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Unhygienic to hai hi ganda insaan bhi hai