KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Kitna cute hai yaar yeh..

I hate this guy..can someone pack nannu and send him away..with him around I don't think mishbir will be able to speak properly..and the main problem of mishbir is miscommunication...

KambakthIshq thumbnail

KambakthIshq thumbnail

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I was hoping Abir would apologize properly to Mishti, BM and BP. But he was just trying to flirt with Mishti any opportunity he got. And now that he knows Mishti doesn’t love Nishant, I feel he won’t even apologize properly just try to woo her with his shayri and cuteness 😳 I want some intense confession scenes and proper redemption. 

Also it was bit awkward and funny that two of Mishti’s ex-fiancé watching her getting engaged to third guy lol 😂

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_raina

Chunk udane ka rasam. And the RV brothers play together to get Abhir’s pagadi on Mishti #KyaScientificFanMovement #KunalMinoredInPhysics

MishBir under the ghoonghat.. Mishti asks Abhir what he is up to and he claims innocence, but also seems to be asking her for a chance.

Nice montage of all the MishBir Chunni incidents..

Nannu takes of the pagadi from MishBir and taunts Abhir that it’s a Roka and the turban does not go with the event. Tells him that the pagadi is a sign of family respect and he does not want any family to be disrespected.

#IAmWithNannuOnThis

#PublicNautanki

Abhir reminds Mishti about their first meeting when he was wearing the turban. But BP also reminds him about everything else that happened.   BP reminds Abhir about his conversation about Mishti finding her own happiness. Tells Abhir that he left Mishti and she found her happiness,  now Mishti is starting a new journey with Nishant. 

Mishti and Nannu exchange rings. Abhir stands watching, Kunal supporting, Abhir folds his hands in apology to BP.

Abhir determines that he will win Mishti back, #AurKaroNautanki

precap - Nannu asks Mishti if she wants Abhir to be a part of the wedding prep.. Mishti claims she doesn’t care either way.

Kunal and Abhir try to convince Kuhu that Abhir loves Mish, but kuhu is conflicted, since Nanchak loves Mishti. kuhu blurts out that Mishti does not love Nannu.

Thanks for the updates Naina, as usual your hashtags are awesome. 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kin8

I was hoping Abir would apologize properly to Mishti, BM and BP. But he was just trying to flirt with Mishti any opportunity he got. And now that he knows Mishti doesn’t love Nishant, I feel he won’t even apologize properly just try to woo her with his shayri and cuteness 😳 I want some intense confession scenes and proper redemption. 

Also it was bit awkward and funny that two of Mishti’s ex-fiancé watching her getting engaged to third guy lol 😂

Three of her prospective grooms together..two of them ex and the other one soon to be ex🤣🤣

He will apologize for his kartoots..I trust Abir he may do nautanki but he will definitely seek forgiveness from everyone🤗🤗