Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: naina_raina

Chunk udane ka rasam. And the RV brothers play together to get Abhir’s pagadi on Mishti #KyaScientificFanMovement #KunalMinoredInPhysics

MishBir under the ghoonghat.. Mishti asks Abhir what he is up to and he claims innocence, but also seems to be asking her for a chance.

Nice montage of all the MishBir Chunni incidents..

Nannu takes of the pagadi from MishBir and taunts Abhir that it’s a Roka and the turban does not go with the event. Tells him that the pagadi is a sign of family respect and he does not want any family to be disrespected.

#IAmWithNannuOnThis

#PublicNautanki

Abhir reminds Mishti about their first meeting when he was wearing the turban. But BP also reminds him about everything else that happened.   BP reminds Abhir about his conversation about Mishti finding her own happiness. Tells Abhir that he left Mishti and she found her happiness,  now Mishti is starting a new journey with Nishant. 

Mishti and Nannu exchange rings. Abhir stands watching, Kunal supporting, Abhir folds his hands in apology to BP.

Abhir determines that he will win Mishti back, #AurKaroNautanki

precap - Nannu asks Mishti if she wants Abhir to be a part of the wedding prep.. Mishti claims she doesn’t care either way.

Kunal and Abhir try to convince Kuhu that Abhir loves Mish, but kuhu is conflicted, since Nanchak loves Mishti. kuhu blurts out that Mishti does not love Nannu.

Thanks for the updates naina 🤗🤗 Love your hashtags 

You forgot to add one thing 🤣 That abir wanted to control air 🤣 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

actually dadu hona chahiye na...?😕

Kunal is abir's nanko ...he forgot that he is kuhu's husband as well so 😆

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Actually he is Abir's nanko.. so obviously he will call daadu as bp only😆

logic toh space mein bina gravity ke ghoom raha hai 🤣

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Thanks for the updates naina 🤗🤗 Love your hashtags 

You forgot to add one thing 🤣 That abir wanted to control air 🤣 

I found the whole thing too hilarious - my hashtag would have been #AirBenderAbhir.

Abhir really needs to work on his redemption. The only time I felt any genuine sympathy was the two times when he folds his hands in front of BP. 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

logic toh space mein bina gravity ke ghoom raha hai 🤣

Voh toh hai abhi...🤣🤣shaayad hume apni logic ko side mein rakhni chahiye..that is the best way out😆😆

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Chunk udane ka rasam. And the RV brothers play together to get Abhir’s pagadi on Mishti #KyaScientificFanMovement #KunalMinoredInPhysics

MishBir under the ghoonghat.. Mishti asks Abhir what he is up to and he claims innocence, but also seems to be asking her for a chance.

Nice montage of all the MishBir Chunni incidents..

Nannu takes of the pagadi from MishBir and taunts Abhir that it’s a Roka and the turban does not go with the event. Tells him that the pagadi is a sign of family respect and he does not want any family to be disrespected.

#IAmWithNannuOnThis

#PublicNautanki

Abhir reminds Mishti about their first meeting when he was wearing the turban. But BP also reminds him about everything else that happened.   BP reminds Abhir about his conversation about Mishti finding her own happiness. Tells Abhir that he left Mishti and she found her happiness,  now Mishti is starting a new journey with Nishant. 

Mishti and Nannu exchange rings. Abhir stands watching, Kunal supporting, Abhir folds his hands in apology to BP.

Abhir determines that he will win Mishti back, #AurKaroNautanki

precap - Nannu asks Mishti if she wants Abhir to be a part of the wedding prep.. Mishti claims she doesn’t care either way.

Kunal and Abhir try to convince Kuhu that Abhir loves Mish, but kuhu is conflicted, since Nanchak loves Mishti. kuhu blurts out that Mishti does not love Nannu.

WTH Abir wanted to confirmation  from someone that Mishti doesn’t love Nannu???  True soulmates... or should I say solemates  

sacchhi mein, now I understand why Shruti is so pissed off

Edited by abhilashasharma - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail

I found the whole thing too hilarious - my hashtag would have been #AirBenderAbhir.

Abhir really needs to work on his redemption. The only time I felt any genuine sympathy was the two times when he folds his hands in front of BP. 

🤣🤣🤣 perfect hashtag🤣

Yeah clearly the nautanki wont work here ...🤣 He needs to improve...chaaaa such a waste of that 1% chance 😆

Same here ...the last scene where he folds hands made me feel something and that's it 

Onyourface thumbnail

WTH Abir wanted to confirmation  from someone that Mishti doesn’t love Nannu???  True soulmates... or should I say solemates  

sacchhi mein, now I understand why Shruti is so pissed off

Arey this is not the first time , kuhu told this before also but shades ke chakkar mein sunai nahi diya 🤣

Onyourface thumbnail

Arey the episode wasn't bad actually 😎 Abir did disappoint  but at least he started taking steps 

Naanu and parul giving it back to BB 

Kunal helping abir so willingly 

Nannu giving it back to bullies 

Abir's spot on shayari and the dhol feels 

These were awesome highlights !!

The only low point was mishbir's communication 

..😆 Sometimes abir wastes time in doing altu faltu batein sometimes nannu comes in between 😆

Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Big ben fan chalake letter badal deti hai and beta fan chalake fake roka karta hai..🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Same same but different different 

redemption starts with apologizing.. I hoped he would start with that.. instead of this drama.. first step : accept your mistake n apologize then hope for something.. I’m highly disappointed with abir..