ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 13 Jan 2020

Posted: 4 years ago

Saariyan Kudiyanu te mundeyanu Lohri diya lakh lakh vadhayiyaan .

Epi 217

epiaose begins with Kunal apologising to Abir for MU him n not supporting him .. Abir assures him but Kunal accepts his mistakes in the past n assures he will reunite Abir with his beloved Mishti n give them full support .  
BB taunts Parul that her sons were obedient of Parul n disobeyed BB .. Parul states she too always listened to BB only .

Naanu too is upset with BB n her overflowing “paap ka ghada “

At MH .. Kuhu n Jasmeet are excited about the upcoming Nish Mish attack in today’s function .

Jasmeet is being taunted for her son's rishtaa in haste n mismatch ... Nishant comes to her rescue n retorts back appropriately .

BM and Mishti share their acceptance of Nishant n are sure he will be a good husband n never betray her .

At the function venue Kuhunis upset that the Dhol waaley had failed to arrive .. but amunal comes to her rescue arriving with dhol n baja .. Kuhu get leg pulled for Kunal’s support .. but soon all are shocked to see Zabir standing there among the dhol waaley 

All the ladies are annoyed n want him out . BP is almost ready to bash him up n throw him out of MH but BM calms him ...... Confrotation between BP n Abir averted by intervention of others . misjti who was dressing up in her room ..senses Abir’s presence rushes down n is taken aback to se Abir there .

Abir feels sad that. Ishti was moving ahead n recites a sad shayari .

He tries to talk to Misjti but Nishant interrupts her n takes her away .. 

soon Abir’s patri floats n covers Mishti rekindling memories of their past romantic moments in both hearts .. they miss eachother n years for eachother again .. Nishant arrives n puts a full stop to their moment . . BP gives a mouthful to Abir for what he made Mishti go through .but no more .. 

soon Mishti n Nishant Ring ceremony is over 

MisHir remember that own Ring ceremony vividly .. they feed sweets to one another .. misjti is glen Shagun ki chunari .. by Jasmeet ..Abir is in tears .

He makes up his mind to win his angry chorni back 

Precap

Kunal asks Kuhu if she could not see how much Abir loved Mishti 

Kuhu laments that even Nanchak loved Mishti very much .. Even though he knew Mishti didn’t love him .. 

Abir  is surprised to know this n gets a twinkle in his eye 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Good morning/ evening everyone.. Thank you for the thread Suta!

can’t wait for Abir 1.0’s return. Anyone doing LU?

Edited by preeti200 - 4 years ago

Kunal apologizes to Abhir for taking him for granted, and begs for a chance to redeeem himself. #FinallyKuchAkalAayi 

In RV kitchen, BB tana maroing Parul about her sons listening to Parul now. #InkoKabAayegiAkal 

Parul retorts that she has also always obeyed BB .. #FinallyKuchSpineAayi

Naanu tells Meenu that the pot of bad karma that she has been filling is overflowing. #MeenukoTaanaTime

He admits his own mistakes too. And seems resolved to correct his past mistakes. Takes Parul and goes.

Mah House - prep going on for the Roka that Kuhu christens #NishMishAttach.. 

jas’s guests taunt her about her past besmirch of Mishti. Nannu though jumps in between and defends Mishti. #GottaGiveThisOneToNannu 

BM asks Mishti if she is truly ready. Mishti claims she is happy and does not need time for Mel-Milap As Nannu is her trusted friend. BM thinks that NishMish are similar and sing the same tune. 

Dholwale missing, kuhu worried .. 

Kunal arrives with the drums and tada - Hero entry for Abhir.

Precap . Kuhu aur uski kuhuness 😳

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7PYZlHBhUl/

Naina and her trademark hashtags are nice to see in the morning. Episode jaisi bhi Ho, tumhare hashtags se din bann jaata hai 🤗 good morning Naina

No offence Diya, you are sweet, but Naina is an entertainer and you too agree, right...😳

Edited by abhilashasharma - 4 years ago

Hola folks.. posting caps for the last time... I’m officially done with this show.   I was waiting for Roka BP Abir ko sunayenge.. Par aisa kuch nahi hua..he got away easily. 

Sorry for not capturing Mishbir pics... I just cant take them anymore🤪

Originally posted by KambakthIshq

Hola folks.. posting caps for the last time... I’m officially done with this show.   I was waiting for Roka BP Abir ko sunayenge.. Par aisa kuch nahi hua..he got away easily. 

Sorry for not capturing Mishbir pics... I just cant take them anymore🤪

haiiinnn... aisa kya Ho gaya?

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

haiiinnn... aisa kya Ho gaya?

Aisa kuch nahi hua.. its just me ranting for BP not sunaoing Abir😆 I was waiting for this Roka to see Abir begging dor forgiveness.. warna kab ka chod diya hota. 

Abir ki shayari aaj sunke ek thappad maarne ka man kiya.

Sorry for the rant... maybe its just me... but I just cant take Abir seriously anymore..

Quick points 

1. Abir ke pass dhol bajane ka , shayari sunane ka,  dupatta udane ka,  aur main tumhare liye hava control karunga aisi high level chize karne ka time hai bas main baat nahi ki jaati janab se 👏...nannu toh baad mein picture mein aaya ..tum tab tak filmy time pass kyun kar rahe the ...yeh tha 1% chance  

2. Kunal ki insistence pe BP ne abir ko rukne diya hai ....ab dekho ankhon ke samne barbaadi 

3. Love the way nannu handled that bully punjabi lady 👏 bas mishbir ke beech thoda jaldi aa gaya 

4. Engagement ho gayi🤔

5. Blame game khelna shuru karo saare ....target kon banega? 🥳 Of course no prizes for guessing

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago