Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Tiaraa

marry split ignore was the options😳

Split ho gaya kal.. ignore bhi ho gaya.. marry is only left.. since MayRa is giving trps.. may as well stuff their marriage now into the story.. now that Rudra is also ready to marry..

NamuVyas thumbnail

Btw is it only me who secretly wished that nandini watched MayRa yesterday..

She is my only hope for Rudra Maya wedding to happen..

Tiaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

Split ho gaya kal.. ignore bhi ho gaya.. marry is only left.. since MayRa is giving trps.. may as well stuff their marriage now into the story.. now that Rudra is also ready to marry..

itna soon marriage .as much as i love mayra.i seriously dont know where the story is going

_Anu95_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lsd films question of the day from whom did maya has fallen love for

Rudra or rishi 

https://instagram.com/stories/lsdfilms_/2221077228931127538?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=s9xzmpidoilg

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 69_Anushka

Exactly πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ this marriage ranting is extremely irritating . Parents you need some life partner to live a normal social life & they will take care of u . I mean how r u even sure ? They will take care of u or I will be happy just getting married. What is this so called normal social life why people have to get married for the sake of marrying not because of they really wants to. 

It's totally different a person by their own choice getting married & having a good life. 

But those who have no interest in it r still getting forced into it . Because it's a normal thing to do . You r supposed to get married , have family , have kids grown up old & dies πŸ˜΄πŸ˜’.  It's extremely irritating & hopeless that people around u keep ranting it 

You know what today i saw few "prospective grooms list" to my dad and i was shocked to see the list they looked 10 times older than me.. and the only thing i could think of at that moment was "maa aap meri bali chadana chahti ho ya shaadi??! πŸ˜’πŸ₯Ί"

Tiaraa thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

Btw is it only me who secretly wished that nandini watched MayRa yesterday..

She is my only hope for Rudra Maya wedding to happen..

she is captain of mayra ship..btw fandom started woth mayru as myra name is taken

NamuVyas thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

I too don't think annu rudy engagement hoga, but instead rudy might end up marrying maya. And since the marriage is on cards they ended rishi like this to make way for that

Same feelings.. but hoga kaise I am thinking.. Rudra will be ready but Maya πŸ€”.. also this means facing MJ and entire Roy's too.. also Roy's will have a heart attack if Maya comes in as their bahu.. it will be a big shocker honestly..

But I think they should end this Maya playing from behind.. rishi is gone so for rest of the Roy's she will have to face them to finish them..

NamuVyas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiaraa

she is captain of mayra ship..btw fandom started woth mayru as myra name is taken

Sony TV has MayRa tag still.. I dont wanna change.. plus that girl is Myra not MayRa..

2019_AnushkaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

You know what today i saw few "prospective grooms list" to my dad and i was shocked to see the list they looked 10 times older than me.. and the only thing i could think of at that moment was "maa aap meri bali chadana chahti ho ya shaadi??! πŸ˜’πŸ₯Ί"

Gosh πŸ˜• that's sad .

My dad keep talking about my marriage after few years later once I completed my studies πŸ˜’πŸ˜΄ it's so dam irritating I end up fighting 😀

Tiaraa thumbnail

she didnt fall..her stilettos did but..wo bhi terrace se...πŸ˜†

(No tomato for itna kharab joke pleaseπŸ™ˆ