Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Tiaraa

Hi again...๐Ÿ™ˆ  can anyone see me?

Dhekliyaaa ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Tiaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

Yeah I feel may be next week or week next.. now that even Jeni is back and her other show release also wrapped up.. this MayRa seems to be another side kick like rajeev I feel.. Ananya Rudra engagement on the cards and he marries maya..

Actually makers na they never showed Maya comfortable with rishi touch and always fine with Rudra.. they kept that difference for viewers.. even Rudra and Ananya they always side hug like friends.. makers know what they are doing..

Btw what was that 3 things they had posted.. marry ignore and deny i guess.. ignore deny ho gaya.. marry hi bacha hai..

marry split ignore was the options๐Ÿ˜ณ

Tiaraa thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

Dhekliyaaa ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

oh ...i should have masked my face/id's

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

shadi ka laddu khai to pachtai na khai to pachtai๐Ÿคฃ

Something like that

Nahi kahana hai toh chain se jeene nahi dete ye log! ๐Ÿ˜ค

oh ...i should have masked my face/id's

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Koyi baat nahi next time vaisa karnaa๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Armu4eva thumbnail

Yaar koi accha MayRa promo hi de do ..๐Ÿ˜ญ

Why do I feel MayRa will get married ๐Ÿค”..

Last time Ananya said humare beech koi nahi aayega to Rudra and he was like aa gayi hai na Maya jaisingh.. in the first episode.

Ye to hona hi hai

2019_AnushkaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

True. I really don't get it. Every seniors in our life is complaining about their love and married life and they still wanna make us too go through that trouble  a kind of sadist way.  ๐Ÿคข

Exactly ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’ this marriage ranting is extremely irritating . Parents you need some life partner to live a normal social life & they will take care of u . I mean how r u even sure ? They will take care of u or I will be happy just getting married. What is this so called normal social life why people have to get married for the sake of marrying not because of they really wants to. 

It's totally different a person by their own choice getting married & having a good life. 

But those who have no interest in it r still getting forced into it . Because it's a normal thing to do . You r supposed to get married , have family , have kids grown up old & dies ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜’.  It's extremely irritating & hopeless that people around u keep ranting it 

Edited by 69_Anushka - 4 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

marry split ignore was the options๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ignore & Split hogiya

Abhi marry hona chahiye

Tiaraa thumbnail

Something like that

Nahi kahana hai toh chain se jeene nahi dete ye log! ๐Ÿ˜ค

okay kal he mere ghar.. My relatives came with sole motive.." Meri shadi" 

I mean they started to compare me with my cousin who is younger to me by 2 years and she already have kids. 

And the comparison got so ugly thay they actually started to speak about my weak points and features.. 

"Ladki gori bhi nahi hai" was where they stopped until i had to step in..and shoot them one of the kind of maya glare๐Ÿ˜ก

I mean hum kabhi nahi sudhar sakte!

Yeah I feel may be next week or week next.. now that even Jeni is back and her other show release also wrapped up.. this MayRa seems to be another side kick like rajeev I feel.. Ananya Rudra engagement on the cards and he marries maya..

Actually makers na they never showed Maya comfortable with rishi touch and always fine with Rudra.. they kept that difference for viewers.. even Rudra and Ananya they always side hug like friends.. makers know what they are doing..

Btw what was that 3 things they had posted.. marry ignore and deny i guess.. ignore deny ho gaya.. marry hi bacha hai..

I too don't think annu rudy engagement hoga, but instead rudy might end up marrying maya. And since the marriage is on cards they ended rishi like this to make way for that