Nayantara targetting Brinda

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Was this necessary? Like seriously, now it’s not even subtle anymore. Yes Nayantara is insecure but what the hell seriously, why does she have to target Brinda? The cvs could have just continued with her targeting Dev alone and Brinda defending him. Nayantara was the only reason I was watching the show but now I’m officially gonna quit watching the show as there’s nothing left to watch.

First they change her from Naagin to Human, then they change her from real daughter to adopted daughter and now just changed her character completely. 

Even if she is not Manyata’s real daughter she doesn’t have to kill an innocent person who is more or less like a sister to her.

What is left to watch after this crap?

Edited by Rein123 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I was right in not watching the episode, now by just seeing the tweets and post.. they've made Nayantara a negative character..

Isliye was meaning her to be paired with DEV coz then she would've been MAIN POSITIVE NAAGIN and won't get sideline also..

Worst Naagin season ever..

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Expected some thing like this chance of Nayan +ve highly doubtful 😎 

So now her target shifted to brinda who her Mom real daughter  without thinking much wat if manyata find out truth is she spare her 😈 ? 

Manyatara is out of equation 👎🏼 only Manyata ⭐️ 

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It was pretty obvious from the beginning that Nayan will turn negative at some point ( which ofcourse noone wanted ) , this two leads crap doesnt exist for long espscially in EK shows. Either one gets sidelined or becomes a villain. But they made her negative too soon, they could have explored her past etc etc but today's episode sort off signaled how hell bent the makers were to make her negative. The reason behind her becoming so is so lame. 

Maybe she was insecure got it! But killing an innocent person because of it is absolutely unnecessary.

Further she also killed an innocent naag/naagin because she just wanted to 'test' her theory. Like????? 

Ek hi episode me kya se kya banadiya? 

Priyankasurya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I feel the same,there is nothing left to watch anymore,It is going to he same now..Nayan trying to Kill Her Sister,Then what?Love Triangle..They ruined Our Fav ManyaTara bond too..They snatched everything from Nayantara..She is nothing now.. They snatched Her Revenge with which She was brought Her,Then Her Naagin desire Then Now Her Mom..It is injustice to Nayan..She deserves better

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankasurya

I feel the same,there is nothing left to watch anymore,It is going to he same now..Nayan trying to Kill Her Sister,Then what?Love Triangle..They ruined Our Fav ManyaTara bond too..They snatched everything from Nayantara..She is nothing now.. They snatched Her Revenge with which She was brought Her,Then Her Naagin desire Then Now Her Mom..It is injustice to Nayan..She deserves better

I quit and give up. Honestly this episode just proved that I wasted my time watching the first 6 episodes of this crappy version of Naagin. 

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Gr8 just Gr8.Ghar Basne se Pehle Ghar Ujaadne wale a gaye.Brinda ki Love Story shuru bhi bahi huyi Nayan wali Komolika ki entry ho gayi.Yeah I admit that Brinda looked ravishing in that Naagin outfit she still continues to be that female Rocky.Dev's cousins look like potential molestors/rapists.Is there any Good Cousin? Even Dev's Brother has the same character.

Nayan I expected more from her character.Its understandable as predicted that Nayan might not disclose Brinda's truth to Manyata but killing Brinda is really extreme.Whether adopted or real I sympathize with Nayan's POV.Like every child she deserves to be the apple of her mom's eyes but she knows that her mom Manyata is herself a Naagin and that too a Shiv Bhakt how can she even think of killing another Naagin Brinda when she has been raised by a Naagin herself? 

Manyata might have raised her thinking of her as a Naagin but inspite of her not being the Naagin she's ready to.accept Nayan as her own daughter as she disclosed to that Pujari during her Book Finding Mission.

Also why the CV's are hellbent on confusing us? First Nayan was given that white garment implying her as the Naagin and next she was the Human Mardaani.While her idea of killing Brinda using that Akshalesha trick was Brilliant why she did not use the same to target Vaishali and her cohorts? Through that Bean Instrument she could hypnotize any Naag/Naagin so she could have used any Naag/Naagin to finish off Vaishali's cohorts one by one? And why was Manyata so much obsessed with the Gen X Parikhs rather than using her energies to target the Vaishali evil gang? 

Also N4 looks like kind of Saas-Bahu saagas.I mean come on there is one greedy Mom Vaishali pushing her son Dev towards Nayan without caring that Dev has feelings for Brinda Rajat is the greedy fiance while Dev's siblings are all Tharkis.Is this Zehreela Bhagya or Kumkum/Kundali Bhagya? And when is Brinda gonna be aware of her real identity or she has to go through that ordeal which Bela/Ruhi had to go through for her revenge though I don't support such things even if its fictional.

Edited by masked - 4 years ago
Priyankasurya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hopefully there is something left to watch

Rein123 thumbnail

This is going to affect the show negatively. Who the hell wants to watch the same thing happen all over again

RiyaS2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's quite clear why they did it in a hurry to show nayantara Negative bcz viewers were liking Nayantara n wanted to watch Dev n her Pair onscreen not liking brinda n brindev which is their decided main lead n pair 🤢 nothing left to say better Say bye bye I wont forgive you creatives team😭😭 u wont get TRP more than 3 this season 🤢