Rahul Gandhi's gift to Deepika, Chhapak is tax free in Congress States

Share
Posted: 17 days ago

Deepika's loyalty to Congress Party is paying off. Earlier Three Congress ruled states had declared it, now it has been expanded to 5 or 6 states. Rahul or Sonia or Ahmed Patel have paid her back !!



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwPZWHeMsTY

Posted: 17 days ago

But looks like people are not going to watch this movie even if the tickets are given for free smiley36

Posted: 17 days ago

These neta and abhineta both know how to do nutanki and make fool to their fans and help each others. Better give gift to poor farmers or used for children hospital.

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by T3ja


But looks like people are not going to watch this movie even if the tickets are given for free smiley36


In Madhya Pradesh, The congress Government is buying and giving out free tickets using tax payers money. Chief Minister and Sikh genocider Kamal Nath is on Deepika worshipping bandwagon: giving tax free status, buying tickets and giving away free tickets and now has also announced an award for Deepika.


The film maybe a big Flop but Deepika has certainly become very politically powerful with this episode, she had always supported congress but this was her coming out and officially cementing her ties just like Aamir Khan with Congress and Kangana with BJP.

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by reddy123456



In Madhya Pradesh, The congress Government is buying and giving out free tickets using tax payers money. Chief Minister and Sikh genocider Kamal Nath is on Deepika worshipping bandwagon: giving tax free status, buying tickets and giving away free tickets and now has also announced an award for Deepika.


The film maybe a big Flop but Deepika has certainly become very politically powerful with this episode, she had always supported congress but this was her coming out and officially cementing her ties just like Aamir Khan with Congress and Kangana with BJP.

I heard the same that they are distributing free tickets. What dirty tactics they have resorted to. I have always been a bit sympathetic towards DP after what Ranbir did to her and after she came out with her fight with depression. She started losing respect after she showed her desperate antics towards RK. Now after this fiasco, she has lost all my respect.

Posted: 17 days ago

It is a decent movie, such things will make it worse for the movie and the cause. Hope people give this movie a chance and look past the dirty politics.

Posted: 17 days ago

In 2011 she wanted rahul gahdhi to become India's PM smiley37

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by HariBhari


It is a decent movie, such things will make it worse for the movie and the cause. Hope people give this movie a chance and look past the dirty politics.


Dirty politics is played by the producer and the actor Ms Padukone. Still you want people to look beyond politics and watch her movie smiley21


Deepika Padukone Chhapaak 


Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
TuHaiKaun 0 520 19 days ago TuHaiKaun
ponymo 0 182 1 months ago ponymo
9SakthLaunda4 2 2250 6 months ago 9SakthLaunda4
Urmila Matondkar Quits Congress

oyebollywood   17   2660

oyebollywood 17 2660 4 months ago Cool_N_Cold
Super 30 now tax-free in Bihar!

DushtKanya   0   239

DushtKanya 0 239 6 months ago DushtKanya

Topic Info

  • 20 Replies
  • 1635Views

Topic started by reddy123456

Last replied by reddy123456

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP