Shukla will dump Sana

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Why do I get the feeling that the time has come for the split? 

I feel after all the bashing, Sana received if true, maybe Shukla will dump her like a hot potato.

Somehow the makers are responsible for her condition, she has been forced into this Sidnaz crap by the guests who came in and praised it to the skies. They made her feel that she was not worthy individually without Shukla. 

Shukla today again passed sarcastic comments on Arti who refused the one time to adhere to his commands. This is how he treats his friends.

As for WKV, everythings predictable. How many of us predicted that the COTW or Salman will comment on Asim not being seen without Shukla. It was so obvious, this whole editing of his scenes to show Sidnaz the whole week and then commenting on Asim not been seen on screen..do better BB

Where was Salman all this while when their laadla was pushing people left, right and center. He should have used this tone towards Shukla. Now when Sana is going against Pahira, it's her turn to get bashed.

Moreover, the height of the bias is when Shukla's manhandling of Sana will be normalized by showing others beating each other like Mahira slapping Paras, Madhu hitting Vishal with Chappals etc. 

This man was threatening her, along with choking and putting his knees on her tummy. Even when she said she was in pain, he didn't let her go. How can you defend this from any angle?.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

No concern Shukla manao her at door 

Perfect hero 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

When did they say she wasn't worthy without Sid ? ðŸ¤” In fact they always said they love her. She is unique, entertaining. They even said people liking her because she is flipping. Ek do baar kya bol diya that Sidnaz is loved outside, it is forced ? ðŸ˜³ 

I blame her. She ruined her own game. Sid dumping her would be the best thing he can do for her. 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Doubtful. The makers’ only purpose for Sana - IMO - is to use her to make an unlikable POS look like a sensitive, caring, mature and likable hero. Said POS also knows that there are takers for his angle with Shehnaaz, and it is therefore literally the only saving grace he has on this show. 

He also knows his manhandling kaand from last week received backlash - I don’t buy that Sallu telling him tomorrow is the first he hears of the reaction. It’s beyond obvious by now that he gets constant and continuous feedback and pointers on moderating his shitty-ness, given the shitty-ness is his real self. Dumping her at this point would reflect badly on him, and woh usko pata hain. 

Edited by SP2684 - 4 years ago
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

In that case, I want Sana to get over the Sidnaaz crap, take him on and win the show...

That would be a perfect story of bubbly girl from Punjab who came, saw and conquered BB.

Edited by girlie_giggles - 4 years ago
CuttingChai thumbnail

They should be together to dump her right. They are "good friends" "choti bachchi hai woh" "baap beti ka pyar".

tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sana should realize what sort of person Shukla really is and dump HIS ass.

She’s got so much going for her - she’s smart, understands the game, is friendly, cute, entertaining, everything.

Shukla can offer her nothing!

Sana please stand on your own - Shukla needs you more than you need him!

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

When did they say she wasn't worthy without Sid ? ðŸ¤” In fact they always said they love her. She is unique, entertaining. They even said people liking her because she is flipping. Ek do baar kya bol diya that Sidnaz is loved outside, it is forced ? ðŸ˜³ 

I blame her. She ruined her own game. Sid dumping her would be the best thing he can do for her. 

many time SHUKLA said stay away 

looser is behind him

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

maybe her part in the script to prop up Shukla is over which is why the channel is ready to throw her under the bus...

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i will be the happiest one whn she will leave ..Asim is deserving rather than ths fake aurat