Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv

i will be the happiest one whn she will leave ..Asim is deserving rather than ths fake aurat

hope you are doing well now..

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

hope you are doing well now..

😊whn u admit REALITY u do well .😊. i am grateful to all those Asim fans who helped me alot stay blessed always AMeen 

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv

😊whn u admit REALITY u do well .😊. i am grateful to all those Asim fans who helped me alot stay blessed always AMeen 

I am glad you are feeling good! Cheers β­οΈ

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

I am glad you are feeling good! Cheers β­οΈ

😳

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tina59

Why do I get the feeling that the time has come for the split? 

I feel after all the bashing, Sana received if true, maybe Shukla will dump her like a hot potato.

Somehow the makers are responsible for her condition, she has been forced into this Sidnaz crap by the guests who came in and praised it to the skies. They made her feel that she was not worthy individually without Shukla. 

Shukla today again passed sarcastic comments on Arti who refused the one time to adhere to his commands. This is how he treats his friends.

As for WKV, everythings predictable. How many of us predicted that the COTW or Salman will comment on Asim not being seen without Shukla. It was so obvious, this whole editing of his scenes to show Sidnaz the whole week and then commenting on Asim not been seen on screen..do better BB

Where was Salman all this while when their laadla was pushing people left, right and center. He should have used this tone towards Shukla. Now when Sana is going against Pahira, it's her turn to get bashed.

Moreover, the height of the bias is when Shukla's manhandling of Sana will be normalized by showing others beating each other like Mahira slapping Paras, Madhu hitting Vishal with Chappals etc. 

This man was threatening her, along with choking and putting his knees on her tummy. Even when she said she was in pain, he didn't let her go. How can you defend this from any angle?.

I also feel the same but I felt it before also 😊 Sana's capacity to lower herself much bellow normal human capability, makes me skeptical about my feelings. 😊

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Frankly going by the most recent promo where sk tells sid u be careful she is in love with u.. sid is surely gonna dump sana now , he cant let her ruin his game...if anything this split will surely up his game. This somehow seems all in advantage of shukla.🀒sana though has been ott this week so she needs to tone it down for her own good.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Liya kaab jo dump karega?πŸ€ͺ

She begged Sid. She is responsible for her misery from the beginning. Neither Salman nor BB ever pushed Sana to be with Sid. Not even Sid asked for Sana. Sana khud gave herself on Sid. So if her heart breaks............her own crime ka punishment mil raha hai.

Ek din Sid keya baat nehi kiya.......kambal mein ghuss gaya. πŸ˜”Ek din Sid keya ignore kiya went to BB to complain.

Without Sid she herself was strong from the beginning. Not once but again and again Salman mentioned it and encouraged, scolded her too. She still couldn't get it. How will she work in industry after showing this crack side of her? Life keya Sid se shuru Sid se khatam like Aarti? Will she marry him if he asks. Well Sid will not. As far as I am seeing it is looking like only Rashmi was his serious connection. Baki saare faltu connection tha. Then why is she doing this?

Without Sid or Paras Sana is an intelligent girl. Very strong and entertaining too. Rashmi gave her the right advice. If Rashmi can stay strong after all this wovi alone...........why Sana is so scared to play alone?

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

i have heard that in today's wkw, salman will advice sid to stay away from sana...she sometimes does things that will not look good in the tv..people thinks you are getting physical with her...

teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Shukla is with her only for the soft angle of romance/friendship so that all his aggressive misdeeds get whitewashed or balanced. 

It's true romance angle or fight/enemy angle give a contestant the most footage. So he is clever that ways. 

And Sana is popular outside - common knowledge inside too. 

He will milk it for as long as he can. He has no tender feelings for her. Only CONTEMPT. 

Anna_kan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

Why do I get the feeling that the time has come for the split? 

I feel after all the bashing, Sana received if true, maybe Shukla will dump her like a hot potato.

Somehow the makers are responsible for her condition, she has been forced into this Sidnaz crap by the guests who came in and praised it to the skies. They made her feel that she was not worthy individually without Shukla. 

Shukla today again passed sarcastic comments on Arti who refused the one time to adhere to his commands. This is how he treats his friends.

As for WKV, everythings predictable. How many of us predicted that the COTW or Salman will comment on Asim not being seen without Shukla. It was so obvious, this whole editing of his scenes to show Sidnaz the whole week and then commenting on Asim not been seen on screen..do better BB

Where was Salman all this while when their laadla was pushing people left, right and center. He should have used this tone towards Shukla. Now when Sana is going against Pahira, it's her turn to get bashed.

Moreover, the height of the bias is when Shukla's manhandling of Sana will be normalized by showing others beating each other like Mahira slapping Paras, Madhu hitting Vishal with Chappals etc. 

This man was threatening her, along with choking and putting his knees on her tummy. Even when she said she was in pain, he didn't let her go. How can you defend this from any angle?.

I hope it happens so that this Sidnaaz crap will stop. But I doubt it.  Sid is using her and Sana knows she is getting footage from it. Wait till Monday and it will all start again.

All this is to generate interest and viewership for WKV.