Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

I can’t even read about the bias ness in this show let alone watch it.

I think we don’t give Rasim enough credit for staying strong through this shitstorm

Same here. Didn't watch eps. Just came to RaSim thread for updates, pics n clips.

Janedonayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Reading instagram comments for the new promo and the hypocrisy is astounding. People saying things like if jealous nahi sunna sana ko why do people keep using it? Aik larki ka show ke naam pe mazak bana rahay ho and all. I mean seriously? Aisi larki debacle mai kahan thay tum sab? Ussay pehle bhi the way shukla has commented on rashami’s character? The goa thing?. All the sympathy in the world only reserved for someone else!. Also shehnaaz has always been loved by sallu so she must have said something to illicit such a response. Sallu bhai ka ego bhi bohot barra hai and king of over reactions

Edited by Janedonayaar - 4 years ago
Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Congratulations for new dt🥳

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Asim ko cotw aaya how predictable

reel_real thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlooPuri2233

How many people here on the forum had correctly guessed that COTW would be for Asim? Lol.  This show is a joke. We know exactly how these fools think.

Shouldn't this Q be for masterblind Gupta who was apparently 'edited' the show this week?   

At this point forum members can easily guess scene by scene of WKV😆 Show has became so predictable now that it is hilarious on another level.

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Loving the thread as much as the Dosti...

For me their friendship actually started with that shero shayri near the smoking room! I mean, foundation ban hi raha tha, that moment sealed it!

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Rashmi ke liye no sympathies. None for Asim but Sana the innocent baby who gets triggered by word jealous is omg so poor n bad bad SK

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Probably among the minority here, but as much as I find Asim's protective attitude towards Rashmi, I would never want him to get in between her fights. It will ultimately reduce her to some kind of damsel in distress, and that is just wrong. Both of them should fight their own fights, but obviously stand up for each other and have each other's back whenever needed. 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Majority of fans toh hypocrisy ki hadh hain. The people calling foul now were the ones laughing and ridiculing when Rashmi was being character shamed on national television. 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamta.vineet

Loving the thread as much as the Dosti...

For me their friendship actually started with that shero shayri near the smoking room! I mean, foundation ban hi raha tha, that moment sealed it!

OMG yes. That was such a beautiful scene. They should have more shayari sessions.