Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

There was this really sweet moment.. don't know exactly when.. a few weeks back..Rashmi was sitting outside with arhaan...after a very brief conversation  , sge changed the subject and said.. 'ab iska main kya karoon? ..low feel kar raha hai'.. camera panned to Asim sleeping in the bedroom..

She looked so concerned..cute cute cute ! ❤️

After reading tomorrow script for wkv, im more in awe of their bond and them as individuals... what good people... sach hi hai.. achcho ke saath hi bura hota hai ! 

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

in a way its good RaSim isnt hyped like others..i dont want RaSim to be ruined at all...This friendship should be protected forever...Asim and Mitthu <3!

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Pic credit : twitter 

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: s2397

Pic credit : twitter 

had illusion that Asim is backhugging RD because of Paritosh's Hans ❤️ 

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

Yaar we as viewers can barely handle the bias. How are Rasim inside handling it? 

Remember the day Devo was calling him aalsi Magarmaach, calling the bias out including Salman then venting her frustration out in bathroom. Imagine what they she & her gang must have gone through on the show from the start. that's why I was so disappointed to see Devo doing palti. she put her self-respect down!

Janedonayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Saw the new promo and feel so bad for shehnaaz the way she is crying. Baat jo bhi hui ho salman should take it easy and not speak to her like that when she is crying like that, it is very easy for a spiral downwards in such a situation poor girl. I do feel that she has over reacted on this and let me explain how.

at the same time the reason i am posting this here is that all shehnaaz fans are talking about how huge the word jealous is for and it is quite a triggering word and what not and this is the worst thing that ever happened. Where was this compassion for Rashami when hwr character was repeatedly maligned and her character was openly questioned with relish? Wo triggering nahi tha rashami ke liye? Baar baar itnay ganday level pe usko bola jata hai wo nahi handle kar rahi? Salman aa ke sab justify bhi krta hai she even took that. And lets not talk about mental issues as I am sure a woman who went through a miscarriage, public divorce and bankruptcy amongst what not has got a couple of them. Shehnaz ke fans itna justify kar rahay hai and sab kuch why didn’t they speak up for Rashami? Wo baat issay tu bohot burri thi. Not on twitter but hope RaSim fans counter argue with sidnaaz fans and talk about this point. 
this incident increased my respect for RaSim for taking even the most unfair criticism with grace.

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Remember during that aisi ladki WKW. When Rashmi kept on breaking down & was sobbing inconsolable and had nervous breakdown, Arhaan despite being her so-called lover was sitting behind and Asim was sitting beside Rashmi & was holding her, consoled her and was trying to make her feel better! He was the one who gave her moral and emotional support that day. Loved how he was taking care of her & protective of her throughout! 

I need to see something like this again. Sidra ugly fight and Asim pacifying Rashmi & standing up for her against Shukla. 😎

Edited by Unfair_Salman - 4 years ago
Pinster3322 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How many people here on the forum had correctly guessed that COTW would be for Asim? Lol.  This show is a joke. We know exactly how these fools think.

Shouldn't this Q be for masterblind Gupta who was apparently 'edited' the show this week?   

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AlooPuri2233

How many people here on the forum had correctly guessed that COTW would be for Asim? Lol.  This show is a joke. We know exactly how these fools think.

Shouldn't this Q be for masterblind Gupta who was apparently 'edited' the show this week?   

I guessed the content also 🤷‍♀️