Precap looks interesting

Continue soon

Thanks for pm

Thank usmiley1

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Brilliant chapter 

So glad CK JS champa chapla killed those monsters kamini KS mayuk & their aiyara👏

They had done horrible things to chandrakanta & her father 

On the other hand virendra is worried for chandrakanta

He even with badri help trying to find chandrakanta’s mom😊

Oh hell that monster shivdatt how disgusting he is😡

Glad chandrakanta isn’t weak & ready to fight with that monster shivdatt👏

Everyone surprised knowing virendra concern for chandrakanta

Oh god virendra caught by marich when he went to find maharani ratnagarbha

Hope virendra will save himself & maharani

Plz continue 

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: cuteariya

Brilliant chapter Thank u😊

So glad CK JS champa chapla killed those monsters kamini KS mayuk & their aiyara👏

They had done horrible things to chandrakanta & her father 

If they were not killed then they would have continued to create problems in their lives and they would never win against any enemy especially SD.

On the other hand virendra is worried for chandrakanta

He even with badri help trying to find chandrakanta’s mom😊

He truly loves CK and Badri realized that V's happiness is only with CK😊

Oh hell that monster shivdatt how disgusting he is😡

Glad chandrakanta isn’t weak & ready to fight with that monster shivdatt👏

What else can be expected from SD?😡 She will surely do it with hard practice of everyone and this time without the support of V. SD's overconfidence will cost him the war.

Everyone surprised knowing virendra concern for chandrakanta

CK, her dad and others may have hated V for lying and hiding his identity but they are not too stupid to ignore his positive acts. I wish the serial had shown something like this instead of simply ignoring what he did while forgetting easily what all SD did😡.

Oh god virendra caught by marich when he went to find maharani ratnagarbha

Hope virendra will save himself & maharani

V will lose this round with Marich and will be inactive but when he surely save himself and RG but not so soon. Its impossible to escape Marich's captivity.

Plz continue 

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 4 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Promo of Part 3: Unpleasant First Meeting

After the arrival of new ruler, some more people got killed. The entire palace was terrified. CK walked around the palace like a ruler the same palace where she was told to come as a daasi. She, Champa, Chapla and some soldiers walked into the cell where SD’s parents, DS and JeS. were kept. She forced TS to follow. The 3 women still had bloody swords in their hands.

“I am Chandrakanta, the new ruler of Naugarh. Now I am yuvrani of Naugarh too along with Vijaygarh. We had to get rid of some people after coming here. Now among 4 of you who wants to die first?” asked CK with a sarcastic smile pointing the sword to Surendra.

Padvika came before him only managing to say, “Kill me not him.”

“So you want to die first?” asked Chandrakanta pointing sword at her.

“Yuvrani, don’t do this,” said TS.

“Who said I will do this?” asked TS and said, “Its you who will kill them.”

TS looked at her in shock.

“What are you looking at me?” asked CK, “You are my aiyyar now. So just listen to me and kill them. Don’t pretend as if you never harmed him before. You got maharaj bitten by snake and fooled others by posing as him so that Shiv Dutt could become maharaj. Then why you have problem now? If you don’t want to kill them then I myself will do. But 1st I will kill you.”

TS is shocked again along with SD’s parents, DS and JeS.

“Yuvrani, its wrong to kill an aiyyar,” said Surendra.

“Then what about Chapla whom Shiv Dutt tried to kill twice just for helping me?” asked CK, “We already killed 4 aiyyars in our own kingdom. We won’t take time in killing 5th.”

“But I did not let him kill Chapla,” said TS.

“You were just pretending to be nice by stopping Shiv Dutt,” said Champa.

“The 2nd time he tried to kill me you stopped him by saying that you need to find yuvrani then you all can think of me. After that you blamed for rift between 2 kingdoms,” said Chapla.

“He did not care for me being alive or dead. Its Chapla who requested him even telling that he can punish her but help them to find me. You are like your previous boss only,” said CK.

TS knew they won’t believe whatever he says.

“You were pitaji’s best friend right? Then how can you support your son in whatever he was doing? You even sent that letter to me telling me to agree to Shiv Dutt’s demands in 2 days. I and pitaji had hopes from you but you crushed our hopes proving to be like Shiv Dutt. That means your friendship with pitaji was fake. You were only using him. Now your son imprisoned you only for power.  Your son first wanted to make me daasi and now Naugarh’s nagarvadhu. Do you people have no respect for women? You all especially your son gave me such a pain for lifetime that I won’t be able to ever forget. Just because I rejected your son and stood against him do I deserve all this?” asked CK as tears came in her eyes which she wiped off.

Surendra felt guilty for not able to do anything for her which is making her misunderstand him.

“No matter what I say you won’t believe me because we did not give you any reason to believe us. Only God knows if I am guilty or not. Congratulations yuvrani for winning the war and becoming the ruler of Naugarh. But let me tell you that with whom you fought so hard to win you don’t become like him. You don’t do anything which you will regret later,” replied Surendra.

CK just stared at him registering his words and him not at all scared of dying. 

Next morning, TS released Jhumroo and Avtaar Singh from the jail and smiled at them.

A/N: Will CK ever know that the people she is accusing as guilty were actually her well-wishers?

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing promo

Love it

Update soon

Thanks for pm

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

very interesting promo

continue plz