Prem Ya Paheli - Chandrakanta

ChaVi New Story- Part 5 Updated on 18th Mar on Page 5

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

A/N: Sorry for not updating from long but I was busy with studies for competitive exams. But now I decided that I will update once in a while if I get time. This way, I will relieve some stress of studies and study better. I thought of a new plot though I have one pending story still. I can’t forget this show and its character. Now, I love another show by this same PH which is Phir Laut Aayi Naagin on Dangal TV. In this show, both the lead characters play strong roles as both play shape-shifting snakes. The way the leads are shown strong especially the heroine I sometimes feel what the makers were not able to make CK do due to abrupt end of the show they are making its heroine do. Whoever loved PYPCK will love that show too. That show inspired me more to write another ChaVi story. And even Aladdin Naam Toh Suna Hoga where the lead couples are one of the best on ITV. The couple of both these shows reminds me of ChaVi a lot.

Prologue

They finally crossed Chunargarh border much to Marich’s displeasure. He could not still believe that all his life was a life. The man he considered his father was not his father but the father of his biggest enemy. He was the father of the man who left no stone unturned in ruining his love’s life. Yes his love. Its been 2 months since he saw her. He recalled her telling him never to show his face when they parted ways but he has to show her his face since he has to give her the person who she is yearning to see from so many years that is her mother. He could have rescued her mother long ago but his so-called father had imprisoned him so he could do nothing. Yes that man is none other than Chunargarh prince Virendra Singh oops Naugarh yuvraj Virendra Singh. He is sitting in the front line of chariot with his new aiyyar Tej Singh while in the backseat of the chariot are sitting his another new aiyyar Devi Singh with Chandrakanta’s mom Ratnagarhbha who is hardly conscious. He wants to go to Vijaygarh to give her mom to her and apologize to her again. But both his aiyyars want him to visit his kingdom Naugarh first along with her mother to meet the woman who is presently yuvrani of Naugarh after defeating Shiv Dutt in a war when he tried to forcibly marry her. But he is not interested in meeting any woman before taking CK’s mom to her.

“I want to take Maharani Ratnagarbha to Chandrakanta,” said V.

“Yuvraj, you go there but after visiting Naugarh. You need to meet our yuvrani who did a lot for our kingdom. Who knows you may get interested in her,” said TS.

“I am not your old yuvraj Shiv Dutt to get interested in any woman. I respect the woman whoever is yuvrani but I need to go to Vijaygarh first,” said V.

“You don’t even know that the one whom you want to meet and the one who is our yuvrani is the same person. I was also responsible to separate you from your love but now I will help you to reunite you with your love again,” thinks TS.

“Yuvraj, we must go to Naugarh first. Then we will take Maharani to Vijaygarh. Your parents that is Maharaj and Maharani are waiting for you,” said Devi Singh.

“Even Chandrakanta is waiting for her mother,” said V.

RG recalls Marich seeing CCTV through her powers and getting to know that V and CK’s moments in Yaksh Mahal. She also recalls him knowing through her that CK is the yuvrani of Naugarh and is angry at her for dethroning his son. She can’t believe V is concerned more for taking her to her daughter than visiting his own kingdom.

“Beta, please listen to them. I am waiting for my daughter but you too need to meet your parents. Your mom was in shock and paralysed for so many years,” said RG.

“I can’t believe you are saying this, Maharani. Okay we will go to Naugarh first but I will take you to rajkumari Chandrakanta as soon as possible,” said V.

“Not rajkumari Chandrakanta but yuvrani Chandrakanta,” said TS.

“Yuvrani really? So one more yuvrani without marriage other than Naugarh one who you both want me to meet. Its good Maharaj Jaisingh chosen Chandrakanta as yuvrani over Mayuk as she deserved it while Mayuk was always useless,” said V.

“Can’t wait for you to know that she is not just yuvrani of Vijaygarh and some other kingdoms but yuvrani of our Naugarh too. But sadly she will give up her position as Naugarh’s yuvrani for you to take over. I wish she don’t get to do that,” thinks TS.

“If Shiv Dutt wanted to marry Naugarh’s yuvrani then what about Chandrakanta? Did he not troubled her again?” V was thinking when he got interrupted by TS.

“Yuvraj, only 5kms more for Naugarh,” said TS.

Scene shifts to Naugarh. CK is in another room with Champa, Chapla and an elderly man. She has shifted her things for yuvraj/yuvrani room to a guest room after knowing that V is the real crown prince of Naugarh and he will be coming soon.

“Yuvraniji, for everyone only Tej Singh and Devi Singh found about real crown prince of Naugarh but in reality its you, Champa and Chapla too who realized it. Still you 3 are not saying this to anyone even maharaj and maharani,” said the man.

“Hridayal  Singhji, if we say this then we also have to about my past with Virendra. Thankfully, the soldiers in this palace were not the ones present during his and Shiv Dutt’s fight in Vijaygarh and the ones who were there are somewhere else,” said CK.

Hridayal Singh is new mahamantri cum surakshamantri of Vijaygarh. Unlike Kroor Singh, he is a very kind man who truly cares for his kingdom and its family.

“You can still be yuvrani of Naugarh if you marry yuvraj,” said HS.

“I am not a woman to marry any yuvraj to be yuvrani,” said CK.

“He is not any yuvraj, yuvrani. He is your past,” thinks HS.

“I am sorry for saying that,” said HS.

“Its okay,” said CK, “I know you care a lot for me but I need to move on from my past.”

“If God is making you both meet again then there will be surely something,” thinks HS.

“Its good they are safe now as Khuda Baksh let us know,” said Champa.

“They are coming here first with maharani too so we can’t leave tonight,” said Chapla.

Surendra and Padvika enters the room. Yes Padvika is out of coma a week ago but she is still weak. The 4 of them stood up to greet both of them.

“We would be leaving tomorrow. Our start was not pleasant but we all really became close and spent so many days in this palace,” said CK.

“Whatever happened in the starting was due to Shiv Dutt and what you all did anyone else would have done worse. You were like our daughter,” said Surendra.

“And you always will be,” said Padvika.

A soldier comes in and greets everyone.

“Maharaj, the weapon merchant came wanting to meet Shiv Dutt to sell him more weapons. He has no idea what happened in last 2 months. He thinks Shiv Dutt is still the maharaj. He is even badmouthing you, your family and kingdom. He has come to sell more poisonous weapons. What we should do?” asked the soldier.

“Let him in,” replied Surendra.

“Now he will face the wrath of yuvraj,” said Champa.

“Not yuvraj’s but of your yuvrani’s,” said Surendra.

“But chachaji, Virendra is yuvraj now,” said CK.

“Because you are also still yuvrani of Naugarh. So you will deal him with Champa and Chapla even though it will be last act as Naugarh yuvrani,” said Surendra.

“Anyways, we have not seen your entertainment from many days,” said Padvika.

The 3 girls smiled as they knew what her ‘entertainment’ means.

“Okay chachaji, chachiji, we will do it. Chapla, tum Shiv Dutt ka roop lo aur Champa tum Shiv Dutt ka pooch(tail) Jhumroo bano. Naye bakre ka swagat karte hai,” said CK.

Chapla and Champa enters the darbar as SD and Jhumroo respectively. They saw the merchant there. He was the same merchant who came to sell weapons.

“You came here after long time,” said Chapla as SD.

“I was busy so I did not come from a long time,” said the merchant.

“Show maharaj, what you have got,” said Champa as Jhumroo.

“Maharaj, I got many weapons and more poisonous arrows for you,” said the merchant.

“Okay show,” said Chapla.

He starts showing the weapons. 

“By the way, how is that stupid rajkumari Chandrakanta? I am sure you have made her your daasi as you said. She, her father and her entire kingdom are idiots. I am sure she will be regretting every moment for messing with you,” he said.

“Who will regret what you are going to see soon,” came a voice.

He looked up to see a woman wearing a royal headband.

“Maharaj Shiv Dutt, who is she?” asked the merchant.

“Yuvrani Chandrakanta,” replied CK.

She looked at Chapla-Chapla who turned into crows shocking the merchant.

“I think I came at the wrong place,” said the merchant finding something fishy.

“No you came at the same place but at the wrong time,” said CK.

Surendra, Padvika and HS also came.

“You both are out of the jail and again as maharaj and maharani. And (looking at Padvika)you are out of coma,” said the merchant shocked seeing them in crowns.

Scene shifts to outside the palace. V’s chariot reached outside the palace. TS and DS come down and goes near the gate where a young man in senapati’s clothes was with some other soldiers. The man said what is going inside the palace. TS and DS smiled and told the soldiers not to arrive yuvraj’s arrival to alert everyone which they did.

“Now yuvraj will see yuvrani’s entertainment on his entry only,” smiled TS.

He called 2 dasis and told them to help bring RG to the palace. He then signalled V to come here. V comes there along with those 2 daasis helping RG walk.

“Yuvraj, he is our senapati Fateh Singh,” said TS.

“Pranaam yuvraj,” greeted FS and other soldiers

“Pranaam,” greeted V back and asked, “Wasn’t Avtaar Singh the senapati?”

“He was but our yuvrani along with maharaj killed him for helping Shiv Dutt dethrone maharaj and maharani. Fateh Singh was earlier the senapati but Shiv Dutt gave that post to Avtaar Singh after putting Fateh Singh in jail too as Fateh Singh was against him. But yuvrani gave Fateh Singh back his post,” replied DS.

“Your yuvrani is very nice and brave,” said V.

“You may get interested in her,” said TS.

“I already told I am not your old yuvraj Shiv Dutt to eye a woman,” said V.

V is irritated with him constantly wanting him to be interested in her.

Scene shifts inside the palace. The crows came in their real forms.

“You both must be Champa and Chapla,” said the merchant and they smiled.

TS and DS reached the darbar entrance along with V and RG with dasis by her sides. They saw Surendra, Padvika and HS but V had never seen HS before so did not know him. They could not see CK, Champa and Chapla’s face as their back was towards them. V saw a scared man who looked like merchant. None had noticed them at the entrance as everyone’s attention was towards their yuvrani and the merchant.

“You have not done right insulting me, my family and my kingdom. Because of your weapons, my soldiers got poisoned but thankfully they got saved due to medicines but still your poisonous weapons caused problems. And now you again came to sell your weapons thinking that Shiv Dutt is still maharaj here. Shiv Dutt se milne aaya tha na tu? Ab usse upar jaakar hi milna,” said CK as she charged towards him.

V felt her voice familiar along with her royal blue dress with cape. The merchant scared on knowing SD is killed. He took out his sword with fear but before he could move it she kicked him hard making him fall on the floor. She moved backwards and got up to run outside but Champa and Chapla came before him by moving backwards. They pushed him back near CK. V could still not see Champa and Chapla’s faces as they had moved in backward way. CK picked one of the poisonous arrows he was showing to all. She then turned around to face the merchant who was on the floor. As she turned, V who already found her voice and dress familiar was stunned to see that the Naugarh yuvrani was none other than CK. He recalled doubting the yuvrani earlier with TS and DS’s description when TS interrupted him. Champa and Chapla stood by her sides and their faces too got revealed to V. TS and DS smiled at each other.

“Now also you don’t want to get interested in our yuvrani?” whispered TS.

V replied nothing still stunned with what he saw.

“You messed with the wrong woman so you now have to pay for it. If we let you go then we are sure you will go to some of our enemies and we will not let it happen. Isliye tera zehreela teer tujhe hi mubarak ho,” raged CK and stabbed him with the arrow.

The merchant cried hard before collapsing. Surendra, Padvika and HS came near them.

“You 3 again did a good job,” said Surendra with a smile.

“Its a nice end to my reign as a Naugarh yuvrani,” smiled CK.

His smiled faded as she said that which TS, DS and even V and RG noticed.

“Yuvraniji,” said TS and everyone’s attention went to him.

That’s when V and CK saw each others face to face after 2 months. Surendra permitted them to enter which they did. Surendra and Padvika recognized him as TS showed his photo to him. Surendra, Padvika, CK, Champa, Chapla and HS went forward before them.

“Chandrakanta,” said V still stunned, “I did not thought we would meet again like this.”

“Meet again?” asked Surendra.

V realized what he said and CK feared he would tell everything.

“I mean to say I saw her in Jwaar Ghaati. I attacked it once to revenge on its senapati Maan Singh but now she is here as yuvrani after dethroning Shiv Dutt,” said V.

CK was relieved that he did not said anything else. 

“Its good he died. He anyways turned out to be a traitor,” said CK.

“If you were not a woman you too would have been killed for stopping me and making ne fail,” said V.

“Was I supposed to stand quietly and let you kill our senapati? If I had a sword that day then your head would be hanging on the street of Jwaar Ghaati. Forget about then I still cannot defeat you but could have attacked you with some others and then killed you,” said CK with others not understanding whats going.

“Why you did not had your sword that day?” asked V.

“It was in my carriage not with me. I only knew basic fighting skills so I was not strong enough to handle khunkhaar level fighters. So whoever was with ne that day could not risk me getting injured. Also Pitaji told me not to get into any fight as yuvraj Shiv Dutt’s proposal came for me. I could not get injured by any chance of getting into a fight  kyunki mujhe Shiv Dutt ko dekhne jaana tha,” replied CK.

“Tumhe Shiv Dutt hi mila kya dekhne ko? Duniya ke baaki yuvraj marr gaye the kya? Kabhi kabhi apne agal bagal me bhi dekh lena chaahiye(indirectly signalling to himself),” said V and then realized what he said.

CK was confused at what he was saying, Champa and Chapla were looking at each other while TS, DS and even HS were smiling at his flirtatious line. Surendra, Padvika and RG were also confused at what he was saying.

“Kya dekh lena chaahiye” asked CK.

“Kuch nahi,” replied V not wanting to be killed by her sword or one of those poisonous arrows with which she killed the merchant.

“What you both are talking about killing and beheading at this happy moment? Welcome to Naugarh, son,” said Padvika with a smile, “I waited so long for you.”

“Welcome son,” said Surendra with a smile.

“Maa, pitaji,” said V.

V got emotional and touched their feet. Their parents hugged him.

“Behenji, we are happy that you are alive,” smiled Padvika to RG and hugged her.

“I am also happy to see you normal,” smiled back RG as she hugged back.

“I am so happy to know that you never did any wrong to Chandrakanta after she stopped you. If it was Shiv Dutt then you know what would have happened,” said Surendra.

“All men are not like Shiv Dutt, pitaji. May be its my parents nature that I never did wrong to women, kids or hurting anyone unnecessarily,” said V.

“You are saying right. Its so nice you are yuvraj. In fact, I am happy from the day Shiv Dutt lost as yuvrani would not force me to do any wrong,” said TS.

“Congratulations to your new life, Virendra. I was past of Naugarh but you are present and future of Naugarh. I know the timing is wrong but its my duty to warn you that you will have to be alert because of Marich and Shiv Dutt. We all feel Shiv Dutt is still alive. Chachaji did not let this doubt of palace because he wanted to protect me as some enemy could take advantage and try to find him. If Shiv Dutt is alive, he will surely return with more preparation. And this time not just me, Vijaygarh, Chachaji, Chachiji, Naugarh and others will be at target but you too now will be his target as you will be directly taking his previous place according to him. So beware of him. One more thing, he is already married to a bicchhoo kanya named Shyamala who can kill anyone by scratching, biting or any other way of transferring poison. We got to know this by forcing Jhumroo to speak before killing him. She could even temporarily transfer her poison to Shiv Dutt for some time by making relation with him. You need to be careful of her too as can even take anyone’s form,” said CK.

V was happy but felt ashamed that she is telling him all this even after he hurt her feelings. He realized that it was due to his wife, SD bit him with poison that day. He did not liked her calling herself past of Naugarh. 

“Even after having a wife, he wanted to marry you and would sleep with women. Thanks for telling me all this. (with a smile)Don’t worry, if Shiv Dutt is alive and he returns I won’t let him harm you or anyone. He will have to face me if he returns,” said V.

CK smiled back at his assurance.

“You all have fought with Shiv Dutt and his army when I was not there,” said V.

“The situation became very bad. We could not have waited for you to return,” said CK rudely and immediately regretted for sounding rude even forgetting he was imprisoned.

V recalled his identity coming out and then parting ways.

“Beta, don’t feel bad of her words. She was really worried those days. And she talks less with men,” said Surendra.

“Its okay, I understand,” said V.

“I think we should leave you all alone,” said Chapla.

“Who is this man with you?” asked V.

“He is our new mahamantri and surakshamantri Hridayal Singhji,” replied Chapla.

“What about Kroor Singh? Where is he and his aiyyars?” asked V.

“We 3 along with maharaj Jai Singh killed them as they were traitors,” replied Champa.

“And where is maharani Kamini and rajkumar Mayuk?” asked V.

“Yuvrani killed them singlehandedly as they were after her life,” replied Champa.

V was shocked at listening to these new things. No wonder why she is so much brave and a successful yuvrani of Vijaygarh and Naugarh too.

“Who else you killed?” asked V.

“Do you want to hear all now only?” asked Surendra, “You both should shake hands.”

V and CK looked at each other awkwardly. V extended his hand with a smile. CK looked at it and recalled him pulling her on his horse to save her from cheetah, pulling her in the cave to safety when the fire was approaching, holding her hand and making her fight along with him against Avtaar Singh. Champa, Chapla and HS were tensed. TS and DS prayed for CK to shake hand. CK too extended her hand and smiled while shaking hands with him. She had to do this as a formality. TS and DS sighed in relief. 

“Lets go inside,” said CK to Champa and Chapla.

She went near RG along with Champa and Chapla. She hugged her mom who hugged her back. She then introduced her to Champa and Chapla before they left the darbar along with HS to give the family some time alone.

“Will you be okay if we don’t announce you as yuvraj and keep celebration for you as this is not the right time?” asked Surendra to V, “Even Chandrakanta did not done any celebration for herself. We will do that when the time is right.”

“I don’t care of any celebration. I am happy that I got my parents and kingdom back. You do celebration when you will feel like doing it,” said V with a smile.

TS and DS took V to his room.

“This is your room, yuvraj. After Shiv Dutt, yuvrani lived here but she shifted to a guest room before you came as you are supposed to be here,” said TS.

“She should not have done that. She is also still yuvrani of Naugarh,” said V.

“I am sorry for getting you both separated but I really thought you would harm her and her family so I had to clear you out of the way before thinking how to handle Shiv Dutt. But if yuvrani let you go then I understood she must have thought something and I realized that I did wrong. Please forgive me,” said TS guiltily.

“You don’t need to apologize to me as my identity would have come out in any other way. Anyways, I was never good for her. She is better without me,” said V.

“You really think you are not good for her?” asked DS, “Now you are not even on the wrong side. Yuvrani is leaving tomorrow with everyone. If you want her to remain as yuvrani of Naugarh too then you have to do something to stop her leaving tomorrow and make her stay for at least few days. Till then, you should try to win her back.”

“If God made you both meet again then there must be something. If she is in your destiny then you will surely get her. We are not helping you because we are your aiyyars but because we want yuvrani’s happiness and her happiness lies with you only. Even maharaj and maharani loves her like their daughter,” said TS.

“I now want to face problems with her as I could not with her when she needed me the most. What if she got killed by Shiv Dutt in the war?” said V.

“She did not mean what she said as she said by mistake. You should not think of her words. You should have a bath and then take some rest,” replied TS.

“I am not feeling bad with her words. But I really feel if I had there then it would have been easier for her and I would make sure Shiv Dutt died,” said V.

Scene shifts to RG resting in her room. Champa and Chapla are giving her medicine given by vaidya. RG tells Champ and Chapla to leave her some time alone with CK.

“Maa, what you want to talk to me about in alone?” asked CK.

“About you and Virendra,” replied RG, “Jwaar Ghaati is not the only place where you both met. I know you both met in Yaksh Mahal too. Marich saw that through me so I also know. He saved you from cheetah, helped you find way when you both were stuck in Yaksh Mahal caves and even saved you from falling off the cliff. He was not happy with that as he feared that his hidden goodness will come out. I even heard him saying that he wanted you killed so that you don’t come in Virendra’s way.”

CK recalled mayavi soldiers attacking her in Yaksh Mahal and V saving her.

“So they must be sent by Marich only,” thinks CK.

“Maa, he was just my friend,” said CK.

“I am your mother, Chandrakanta. I know you loved him,” said RG.

“I loved him but he never did,” said CK.

“Tell me everything,” said RG.

CK told her everything.

“Chandrakanta, I don’t know if he loved you or not but his friendship and care for you was never fake otherwise he could have forcibly taken away the key from and  even killed some to run away with the key but he chose to fight with Shiv Dutt for you before getting the key. And as you say before Tej Singh arriving in Marich’s form and exposing him you felt he was himself about to reveal his true identity. If he had any bad intentions for you he would have accepted the adipati post and helped Mayuk in getting the throne not you and then he would have helped Kamini and Mayuk in getting rid of you before himself ruling the throne. But he had not done all of this. And today he so wanted to meet you in Vijaygarh to give me to you not knowing instead of visiting Naugarh not knowing you are only Naugarh’s yuvrani which were Tej Singh and Devi Singh were talking about to him. He was not listening to Tej Singh and Devi Singh. Only on my saying he listened,” said RG and CK gets into thoughts.

RG then recalled V saying 'Meri Chandrakanta' while finding out real her when those 2 witches took her form to confuse. She thought of saying this to CK but then decided against it as at this moment it will be awkward for her.

“I am confused, maa what he thinks about me,” said CK.

“Whatever he thinks about you is surely not bad,” said RG.

After both families had dinner together, V’s d parents called CK to their room.

“Please wait for some more days. Going too soon is not right,” said Surendra.

“Till you will stay, the yuvrani position will be divided between you and Virendra. If you go soon, it will look like we threw you away after the real yuvraj came,” said Padvika.

“Chachaji-chachiji, you both can’t think like this. You both treated like your own daughter. Chachiji, along with pitaji and Hridayal Singhji even you taught me fighting better. Chachiji, before my own mother coming to me its you who help me forget about Kamini and made me know how a mothers’ love is,” said CK.

“Then please stay here. Just for some more days otherwise we will feel bad for letting you go as soon as Virendra returned,” said Surendra.

“People will think we used your family and threw you away when our son came. We spent so many days. So you going like this will be hard for us,” said Padvika.

“Okay, I will stay for some days,” said CK and they thanked her.

CK left the room. 

Surendra recalls V coming to their room and saying to convince CK to stay for some more days as he will not feel good if she goes so soon because of him when she is the one who deserves to be yuvrani more as she was the one who helped them get their thrones back by defeating SD and its because of her reign as yuvrani they could find about him otherwise if SD would still be here they would never have even found that their real son was kidnapped and swapped by Marich. He tells that what Shiv Dutt did to her she will take time to forget and they need to let her stay for some more days as Naugarh's yuvrani to let her know that they are always with her. He also told that since they doubt Shiv Dutt is alive she may be worried for that too so they need to let her know that they will stand by her against Shiv Dutt. He also told his parents not to tell CK that he told them to tell her stay otherwise she will not listen. His parents were happy at his thoughts of not wanting CK to leave soon and wants her to spend some more days with them but they were not aware of his real intention behind that.

CK goes to TS and tells him what V’s parents wants. TS is happy she agreed.

“Yuvraniji, I don’t know what all happened between you and yuvraj but I only know this much that you both were good friends at one time who helped each other many times. Now he just got to know he is the yuvraj of Naugarh so he will find difficult in adjusting here. Since he knew you only as his friend outside Chunargarh from long you should help him as a friend to feel comfortable and adjust here when needed. He suffered a lot in Chunargarh so you being his old friend need to be with him for some time,” said TS.

“You are saying right, Tej Singh. He needs to come out of what happened with him in Chunargarh otherwise he won’t be able to adjust easily here,” said CK.

TS is happy that he made her see his point. CK had no idea what was TS actually thinking though his intentions are good and only for her happiness.

Next morning, Surendra announced that both V and CK will be 50-50 yuvraj-yuvrani till CK stays. Surendra makes them sit on 2 different chairs.

“Why can’t we sit on the same chair?” whispered V to TS.

“Because if you do so you both will look like husband-wife or brother-sister,” replied TS.

“No, no, we can’t let people think us brother-sister,” said V.

TS smiled that he only reacted at being thought as brother-sister not as husband-wife.

A soldier entered and said, “Maharaj, some people want to meet you.”

“Let them in,” said Surendra.

Some men and women entered and complained about their daughter, sister or wife missing mysteriously. Everyone found it a serious problem. After Surendra told them to leave, a soldier came with a letter. He said that he found it outside the palace. He gave to one of the ministers who read it and was shocked. He passed to other minister who too was shocked. He then passed it to CK who was nearby. She reads it:

Maharaj Surendra Singh,

Shocked to hear me after long? You should be. Naam aur nazar giddh ki. You have not done right in defeating my kingdom Sundergarh and taking it away. Because of you, I and my son ran for months for my life. I hope you got the news about girls missing in your kingdom. Its my payback for taking away everything. I will take revenge by selling the women of your kingdom. Abhi to kuch hi ladkiyan gaayab huvi hai. Agar tune mujhe mera Sundergarh vapas nahi kiya to sirf praja ki hi ladkiyan nahi par tumhaare mahal ki saari ladkiyan aur yaha tak ki tumhaari pyaari nakli(fake) beti Chandrakanta aur uski saheliyan Champa aur Chapla bhi nahi bachegi. Isliye meri baat maan lo varna bahot pachtaoge.

-Maharaj Giddha Singh

Surendra and V were boiling with anger after she read especially after CK, Champa and Chapla were mentioned. V took the letter from her hand and read it before passing it to Surendra who read the letter and tore it angrily. He looked softly at the 3 girls.

“He crossed his limits this time. He dared to sell woman of our kingdom and even threatened to do it you 3 too,” said Surendra to 3 of them as he raged with anger.

“Pitaji told me that he and his son eye women in wrong way. No king would take any young woman of their families to his parties. Pitaji too never took with him to his palace. Even Champa and Chapla were never taken to his palace,” said CK. 

“I heard about Giddha Singh from Marich. He once tried to get Chunargarh so I was ordered to threaten him. So I attacked his kingdom and killed many of his soldiers to threaten him. Then after that he did not dared to think about Chunargarh again. But now he dared to even harm yuvrani and her aiyyaras. So he must die,” said V.

“He will, yuvraj. But we need to think of a plan to rescue the girls too,” said Surendra.

“We need some girls to roam around to attract the kidnappers then we can reach to the place where the girls are kept. Then we will reach Giddha Singh too,” said TS.

“So do I and Champa need to do this?” asked Chapla.

“No, not you both. One of Tej Singh or Devi Singh will do this in woman’s form,” replied Surendra, “And yuvraj, you will meet them as another women trafficker as Giddha Singh neither seen your face nor knows that you are also yuvraj of Naugarh.”

“Maharaj, it does not suits him. Till now yuvraj has never saw any woman with wrong eyes so it will be so embarrassing for him,” said RG.

“Maharani, I know but he just has to act. Then only we can rescue the girls and catch Giddha Singh,” said Surendra and asked, “Yuvraj, are you okay with this?”

“Yes maharaj, I will do this,” replied V.

“We 3 also want to help but we have to ask maa and pitaji’s permission,” said CK.

“I give permission from my side. I hope maharaj too agrees,” said RG.

CK then tells a messenger to write a letter to her dad. Surendra also tells to write another letter that he is inviting him to come to Naugarh. The messenger wrote and left.

Scene shifts to JS getting the letter from both CK and Surendra and reads them.

A/N: Will JS give his permission? Will V's parents get to know V and CK's past? Hridayal Singh, Devi Singh and Fateh Singh were in the novel. The woman trafficking thing is inspired from the novel though the story there was different. Jai Aditya not here as he was anyways useless. 2 months leap was needed as CK can't be improved in fighting in just a week and also she was not nice to V's family at the start due to Shiv Dutt's deeds. I don't like only hero and heroine giving ideas and doing everything like in TV shows or many Wattpad stories so here I shown TS and Surendra thinking of ideas. It’s a prologue so this thing will come after some parts if I get time to continue it. Even if I continue the updates won't be much frequent like earlier.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome prologue

Love it

Beautifully written

Continue soon

Thanks for pm

This content was originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome prologue

Love it

Beautifully written

Continue soon

Thanks for pm

Thank u😊

Surprised to still see you here😆

Promo of Part 1 and Part 2: CK as the new ruler of Naugarh

CK rejected SD’s proposal again. Kamini tried to convince her but she shut her up saying she proved to be a stepmom by convincing her to marry a criminal. She then beheaded her with her sword. Her sad expression was turned into anger. Mayuk was shocked and complained to their dad but he simply left the room with Champa, Chapla, KS, Nazim and Ahmed. Mayuk seeing her alone took out her sword to attack her but she easily disarmed him before beheading him too. That day some more people were killed. Champa and Chapla killed Nazim and Ahmed as well as Kamini’s aiyyars who created illusion of widows to help her manipulate CK. JS and KS got into a fight ending with JS stabbing him and CK cutting his head. That evening JS made CK as yuvrani by making her wear yuvrani headband. HS was made next mahamantri and surakshamantri. He was a kind man who truly cared for his kingdom and the royal family. TS was kidnapped and Chapla went as TS to Naugarh. She overheard SD saying Jhumroo that he will convince CK to marry him by pretending to be nice and then make her as Naugarh’s nagarvadhu. Chapla understood that only war is the solution now. She left on the pretext of some work and informed JS and others what she saw. 

TS’s dad Jeet Singh and another aiyyar of TS’s age Devi Singh were also thrown into jail by SD when they tried to release V’s parents from jail. SD sent a letter to Vijaygarh apologizing to him and CK and telling he is okay with CK rejecting as he don’t deserve her. But in reality he is planning to show his true colours after some time. CK though knew several forms of fighting but they were a little above of basic level. She practiced more with JS, HS and some others training her to be better. JS, HS, CK and others increased their army from Vijaygarh though their army was still smaller than Naugarh army. Everyone practiced hard and the armies were trained more.

A month later, SD showed his true colours and declared war on Vijaygarh. Vijaygarh accepts it. Both the armies met at some place for war. Both the armies were fighting properly. Soon Vijaygarh army were having upper hand due to hard work and SD’s overconfidence. He was shocked to see TS turning into Chapla. He realized they have kidnapped TS. He attacked Chapla and was overpowering her but Champa and CK herself came to her rescue. The trio gave SD a tough fight. SD started running with the trio chasing him along with JS, HS and some soldiers. They reached near a cliff. CK reminds him how he once compelled her to attempt suicide so she orders him to jump or die a worse death with their hands. SD is shocked at first. He then jumped at her and puts knife at her neck warning others to stay back. He takes her near the cliff and was trying to push her and her resisting and trying to push him only. His knife fell out of his hand. Others were coming to help her as both were trying to push each other. SD then shoves her as she slips but before falling she too pushed him. Both were hanging on to different tree branches with a feet distance between them and were trying to climb up. CK recalls falling from a cliff in Yaksh Mahal and V saving her. She has tears in her eyes thinking of him. CK thinks that now V is not going to help her. She then looks at SD trying to climb up. She recalls him telling before his fight with V that he will undress her publicly after defeating V, him repeatedly telling her to be his daasi, his telling her before this war that after defeating Vijaygarh he will make her Naugarh’s nagarvadhu. She is filled with rage as she stares at SD as others reached near her to help her. The branch from which she is hanging starts cracking. SD who nearly climbed up smirks at her as she is unable to come up with the branch cracking more. which is wiped off when she kicks him hard making him fall off the cliff. The branch breaks and she screams.

“Chandrakanta,” screams V as he gets up from sleep.

He is chained in some dungeon by Marich a week ago who showed his true colours to him by revealing he is not his son but a just a toy for his use. He can’t escape due to high security and the dungeon being in a secret place he never saw. 

“Why I am feeling that Chandrakanta is in danger?” says V, “I am not able to escape. I wish I come out of here one day. God, don’t let anything happen to Chandrakanta

“Viru,” said CK as she felt someone holding her hand when she was about to fell. She recalls the cliff incident again when he held her hand but on looking up she found it was Chapla who held her hand and she comes to reality.

Tears came to her eyes.

“Yuvrani, you have to forget Virendra,” said Chapla and wiped her tears.

“Yuvrani, now since you killed Shiv Dutt we won the war,” said Champa.

“Now Naugarh’s throne is waiting for you, beta. Lets go to the war site,” said JS.

A/N: Eventhough CK improved in fighting still its not possible for to defeat a man like SD all alone when even Chapla being an aiyyara was getting overpowered by him. CK and company did multiple killings because they have to get rid of them as they only created problems. If CK awakened V’s hidden goodness and kindness then V awakened CK’s hidden fearful and dangerous side. ChaVi story was never of heroine changing hero like other shows as V was already good who never hurt any women, children or any people without reason. CK too was always no nonsense kind instead of being innocent and delicate but she never felt the need to show her other side till the SD matter started. Its just that she lacked strong support so she nearly surrendered to SD but thinking of SD made her realize that the time came to show her other side which very less people know. As for this story, CK and company know this palace villains truth from even before Jwaar Ghaati incident but they were waiting for the right time to deal with them. But now after SD matter and V leaving they realized they can’t have them around anymore so they wasted no time in getting rid of them. As for V not able to get out of Marich’s captivity its due to Marich keeping him always chained in a secret place with many guards. So he will be in his captivity for some time before being out. CK still not able to forget V. And V to usse pyaar karta hi hai. 

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Well come back dear🤗

It was amazing as always 

So glad virendra rescued maharani ratnagarbha🤗

He was desperate to bring her to chandrakanta as was desperate to meet her mom

On the other hand TS DS told him to go naugarh to see new yuvrani

Glad virendra listen to maharani & went to naugarh😊

So everyone knew virendra is real son of maharaj surendra & maharani padvika😊

Finally everything is on the place but all r still worried abt shivdatt

As they still have doubt of being him alive

Awe TS planing to bring chavi together once again🤗

Loll virendra got scared to be called brother sister with cha🤣

Oh hell that giddha Singh kidnaped those innocent girls & planing to kidnap more to revenge on maharaj surendra😡

Now all plan to get that monster to rescue those innocent girls

Hope they will kill that monster giddha Singh

Continue plz 

plmzaq thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Thank u😊

Surprised to still see you here😆

I love giving surprises 😉

plmzaq thumbnail

Awesome promo

Love it

Update soon

Can't wait to read further

Thanks for pm

This content was originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome promo

Love it

Update soon

Can't wait to read further

Thanks for pm

Thank u😊

This content was originally posted by: cuteariya

Well come back dear🤗

It was amazing as always 

Thank u😊🤗

So glad virendra rescued maharani ratnagarbha🤗

Yes he did and CK will cause him to reunite with his parents😃

He was desperate to bring her to chandrakanta as was desperate to meet her mom

On the other hand TS DS told him to go naugarh to see new yuvrani

Glad virendra listen to maharani & went to naugarh😊

V had no idea that whom he wanted to meet he will see in Naugarh only😊

So everyone knew virendra is real son of maharaj surendra & maharani padvika😊

Finally everything is on the place but all r still worried abt shivdatt

As they still have doubt of being him alive

Yes there will be explanation on how they actually came to know about V's identity😊. Why they are doubting about SD being alive will also be shown. 

Awe TS planing to bring chavi together once again🤗

Not just him but nearly half of the people wants them to be together😃

Loll virendra got scared to be called brother sister with cha🤣

And he focussed on her  dialogues of not fighting as she had to see SD not her telling him she would have beheaded him if she had her sword and then openly flirting with her🤣

Oh hell that giddha Singh kidnaped those innocent girls & planing to kidnap more to revenge on maharaj surendra😡

Now all plan to get that monster to rescue those innocent girls

Hope they will kill that monster giddha Singh

Yes they will kill him😊. It will be V's first case as Naugarh's yuvraj. TS will definitely make sure that V is teamed up with CK and she agrees to it😆.

Continue plz 

Part 1: End of inside enemies

Last 2 days have been shocking for the entire palace and kingdom with the revelation of V’s true identity.  CK was sitting in her room looking sad. Champa and Chapla were near her. Even KS, Ahmed and Nazim were around. JS, Kamini and Mayuk enters the room.

“Chandrakanta, I understand what you are going through. That wily man did wrong with you. But what happened was good and now what will happen will be good. I and your father decided to get you married to Shiv Dutt. He wants to marry you even after all this,” said Kamini.

She kept her hand on her shoulder with fake concern and CK brushed it off. Kamini saw it as her being in a bad mood due to V but she was unaware why she actually did that.

“Maharani, how can you let rajkumari marry Shiv Dutt. You don’t know what state he will make of rajkumari,” said KS.

Kamini said irritated, “He won’t do anything. He has given his promise.”

“And you agreed to his promise?” asked Champa unhappily.

“Be in your limits, girl,” said Kamini angrily, “I am not your friend.”

Chapla keeps a hand on Champa’s shoulder.

“Her name is Champa not girl,” said CK firmly staring at her, “She was only concerned for me unlike you who proved to be a stepmother by convincing me to marry a criminal.”

“Rajkumari, what are you saying?” asked Kamini in shock, “I only want your wellbeing.”

“By marrying me to a man who wanted to undress me publicly,” said CK with sarcasm.

“Didi, you are thinking maa wrong,” said Mayuk.

“You don’t talk in middle when you were not even when there was problem. Instead of being here and fighting for the kingdom you were enjoying with friends and sleeping around. And maa wants you to be heir instead of me who actually was fighting with SD’s terror. You always use stepsister card on me but in reality you and your son act as steps,” said CK coldly.

“Chandrakanta,” shouted Kamini, “Don’t talk like this about my son.”

“Maharani, don’t raise your voice on my daughter,” said JS firmly.

“My daughter? I thought she is our daughter,” said Kamini faking sadness.

“You started your drama again showing fake emotions and doing emotional blackmailing. I am enough of your drama. So I will put an end to it,” said CK with blank expression and in quick motion picked up her sword beheading her as she screamed shocking everyone.

Her blank expression turned into anger. Mayuk got angry.

“You bitch! Why you killed my maa?” asked Mayuk angrily.

“Did your maa not teach you manners on how to talk with your elder sister?” taunted CK.

Mayuk was shocked and said to JS, “Pitaji, she killed maa. Please do something.”

But to his further shock, JS simply left the room with Champa and Chapla and signalled even KS, Nazim and Ahmed to follow him leaving him and CK alone. 

Mayuk seeing her alone took out his sword to attack. He moved his sword at her but she blocked it easily and punched him hard making him fall on the floor and lose his sword.

“If you paid proper attention in learning fighting than fooling around with friends and women then you would not have so easily got defeated by me,” said CK pointing her sword at him, “You really think you both mother and son will plan against me and I will sit quietly?”

“No I don’t want to be yuvraj. Please let me go,” begged Mayuk.

“If I let you go then it will be my mistake of giving you a chance to plan against me again,” said CK coldly and beheaded him too as he screamed.

Just then JS, Champa and Chapla entered.

“Pitaji, I have got rid of these two,” said CK still holding her bloody sword.

“And we have more to get rid off,” said JS.

“Where are Kroor Singh and his aiyyars?” asked CK.

“I sent to their rooms,” replied JS.

“Now lets go and get rid of them too,” said CK.

“Champa, Chapla, you both take care of Kroor Singh and Kamini’s aiyyars and we both will take care of Kroor Singh,” said JS and they both nodded.

Champa and Chapla went to Nazim and Ahmed’s room.

“Why you both are here?” asked Nazim.

“To do some important work,” replied Chapla.

“What important work?” asked Ahmed.

“To finish you off both,” replied Champa as she and Chapla removed their swords.

“But why?” asked Nazim.

“We know very well how you both gave slow poison to maharaj on Kroor Singh and Kamini’s orders so that they get rid of him and rajkumari and rule Vijaygarh,” said Champa.

Both were shocked and removed their swords. Before they could even move it, Champa and Chapla slit Ahmed and Nazim’s throats respectively. They tried to shout but were stabbed by them in their stomachs killing them completely.

“Now Kamini’s aiyyars turns,” said Chapla and left the room with Champa.

Scene shifts to JS entering KS’s room with his sword.

“Maharaj, you here?” asked KS.

“Yes, I have to an important work that is punishing you for all your crimes. You really think you could get away with everything? You got my juice spiked with slow poison and made everyone believe that I am sick due to shock of Shiv Dutt’s matter and you mentioning Marich but we got to know that it was your and Kamini’s doing to get rid me and my daughter and then rule Vijaygarh. You wanted to marry my daughter and get Vijaygarh throne? Kamini got her consequence of her actions and now its your turn,” raged JS.

KS is shocked and then removes his sword.

“Maharaj, its not easy to kill me but now I will kill you, get Vijaygarh’s throne and then marry r-r-rajkumari,” laughed KS.

“I will never let it happen,” said JS and moved his sword which KS blocked.

They got into sword fight. JS being experienced and great warrior easily overpowered him.

Champa and Chapla entered Kamini’s aiyyars who were also 2 men who created illusion of widows to help her manipulate CK. They were shocked on seeing both of them holding bloody swords.

“Why you both came?” asked aiyyar 1 shocked, “And why is yours swords bloody?”

“They are messed with Ahmed and Nazim’s bloods and now both of yours will too join them,” replied Champa.

“What nonsense? We will tell maharani,” threatened aiyyar 2.

“Your maharani is dead. Rajkumari killed her,” said Chapla.

“What?” asked both of them shocked.

They were about to removed their swords but could not do so as Champa and Chapla killed aiyyar 1 and aiyyar 2 respectively by slitting their throats.

Scene shifts to JS still overpowering KS making him lose his sword. KS scared tried to run out of the room but was shocked to see CK standing in the doorway with bloody sword. 

“Where are you running away, Kroor Singh?” asked CK coldly and pushed him back to JS.

He fell on the ground near JS. Both looked angrily at KS. JS stabbed him in his stomach as he cried. CK entered the room and beheaded him as he cried again. Champa and Chapla comes there and smiles seeing KS’s beheaded body. 

“Work done,” said Champa.

“We got rid of inside enemies. Now turn to focus on outside enemies,” said JS.

“What to do of Tej Singh who got Virendra exposed just because he helped us so that he could easily manipulate us into marrying rajkumari to Shiv Dutt?” asked Chapla.

“How can we forget him? But we need to keep him alive for some time,” replied JS, “For now you and Champa both will take turns into fooling Shiv Dutt as Tej Singh.”

“Pitaji, its dangerous. He already tried to kill Chapla twice,” said CK.

“We will do it, maharaj,” said Chapla.

“Rajkumari, we will be more careful this time,” said Champa.

CK agreed.

“Today, I will go,” said Chapla.

“Before that, I need to do an important work,” said JS.

“What pitaji?” asked CK.

“What I wanted to do from a long time,” replied JS.

JS announced CK as yuvrani in front of the darbar and made her wear the yuvrani headband while everyone hailed her. He then made HS as next mahamantri and surakshamantri. He was a kind man who truly cared for his kingdom and the royal family. He was earlier fired by JS for treachery but he was actually framed by Kamini and KS who thought him as threat to their plans as he was intelligent. But JS who knew he was framed by them pretended to fire him and told him in secret that he will call him back soon.

“Even though Virendra cheated us but he actually helped you against Shiv Dutt even stopping you taking your life. He in fact brought your dangerous side out,” said JS to CK.

“Pitaji, I will be always grateful to whatever he did for me and everyone but the truth is he will be back to being khunkhaar once he is in Chunargarh blindly following his father’s orders. But I wish he realizes soon that he is following a wrong person,” said CK.

Scene shifts to V returning to Chunargarh. He gives the tilism key to Marich. Marich is very happy with this. V then asks him about RG and his face expression changes.

“I don’t know about whom you are talking. You go and take rest,” replied Marich.

“Okay pitaji,” said V.

Scene shifts to V sitting with Badri in his room. 

“Pitaji’s expression changed when I asked him about him about Maharani Ratnagarbha. I want to find her,” said V.

“Virendra, it will not be easy,” said Badri.

“I know but I need to do it. At least give one happiness to Chandrakanta,” said V.

Badri gets emotional hearing it.

“Virendra, I was so wrong in blackmailing you to not help rajkumari but now I realized that you should get your happiness instead of spending your life here unhappily,” thinks Badri.

“I will help you but we need to take careful steps,” said Badri.

“Yes,” said V.

Scene shifts to Chapla in SD’s room as TS. SD’s wound is treated by a vaidya. Jhumroo was also with him.

“So he was Chunargarh’s prince Virendra Singh,” said SD.

“Yes but now he is given death sentence,” said Chapla.

SD gives his necklace to him but he refuses.

“I don’t want this but I request to release maharaj and maharani,” said Chapla.

“I will release them but they will be kept nazarband and they won’t have any say in political matters. Anyways, they should be out of that as they are old,” said SD.

Chapla then left the room. 

“Maharaj, he refused your reward and you said nothing,” said Jhumroo.

“Jhumroo, one has to loosen a chain around a dog and tighten it when its needed,” said SD, “As for that Chandrakanta, let the marriage happen then if I don’t make her Naugarh’s nagarvadhu and make her dance on every street then my name is not Shiv Dutt.”

He smiles with Jhumroo. Chapla who overheard this is disgusted and angered.

“This Shiv Dutt needs to be get rid of for which war is the only solution,” thinks Chapla.

After an hour, she left on the pretext of some work. 

In Vijaygarh, she informed JS and others what she saw. 

“This Shiv Dutt needs to be killed soon,” said Champa.

“He will be. We should start preparing for war as it will be his next step,” said JS.

“I should level up my fighting skills from what I already know,” said CK.

In Naugarh, TS’s father Jeet Singh(JeS) and another aiyyar of TS’s age Devi Singh(DS) returned to Naugarh palace. They are shocked to see all the changes. They went to meet SD’s parents in nazarband to release them. SD’s parents were happy to see them.

“You both please leave before Shiv Dutt sees you,” said Surendra.

“We came to release you both,” said DS, “We got to know everything.”

“Shiv Dutt’s new plan is to send a letter to Vijaygarh pretending to accept her rejection but in actual he will attack Vijaygarh after some time. Then after defeating Vijaygarh, he will make rajkumari Chandrakanta as Naugarh’s nagarvadhu,” said JeS.

“This is so disgusting of him. First wanting to make her daasi and now nagarvadhu. I need to kill this man before he does something wrong,” said Surendra with anger.

Just then, they heard a clap. They were shocked to see SD with Jhumroo.

“I released you both from prison and in return you want to kill me. And you both returned just now and are already scheming against me,” said SD with anger.

“Maharaj, its good I saw both of them visiting your parents and called you,” said Jhumroo.

“You have not done right. Soldiers, put them in darkest prison,” ordered SD.

The soldiers came and chained 4 of them.

“Shiv Dutt, you are not doing right by spoiling an innocent woman’s life,” said Surendra.

“You care for someone’s else daughter so much but wanted to kill your own son,” said SD.

“Because you deserve to be killed,” said Surendra.

“Soldiers, take him and others away before I kill them,” shouted SD.

The 4 of them were taken away.

“Jhumroo, send that to letter to Vijaygarh,” said SD as he laughed.

“Yes maharaj,” smiled Jhumroo.

In Vijaygarh, a messenger from Naugarh comes with a letter. Chapla in KS’s form takes the letter from him. Champa is in Kamini’s form while HS is hiding behind the curtain. CK did not wore her yuvrani headband as she was posing as rajkumari not yuvrani. They changed their form so that none from Naugarh knows about they did yesterday. Chapla reads the letter:

Maharaj Surendra and Rajkumari Chandrakanta,

I know you both are angry to see this letter from me. You should be. I am not even capable of asking forgiveness after what all I did. Still I am sorry for everything I did. I don’t know what has gotten into me. Chandrakanta, I am okay with your rejection as I don’t deserve you. I wish you all the happiness. Hope you get someone in your life who truly loves you and makes you forget my every wrong doing to you. Because of me, that khunkhaar Virendra took advantage of all of you especially Chandrakanta. If he had done something to any of you then I would have never been able to forgive myself. Once I again I am sorry for everything. I hope one day both our kingdoms are friends again. Best wishes to all of you.

-Maharaj Shiv Dutt

Everyone controlled their anger hearing the lies in the letter.

“Tell Shiv Dutt that I felt nice hearing his apology but it will not be easy for me to forget everything and forgive him,” said CK calmly to the messenger.

“Yes rajkumari,” said the messenger and left.

CK snatched the letter from Chapla’s hand and tore it into pieces.

“Shiv Dutt, do you think we all are stupid to believe you? The Virendra you are talking about is 10 times better than you. At least he always cared for my wellbeing,” said CK with anger.

-----Flashback for the readers-----

After CK tells V to leave and never show his face, V whispers something that only she could hear, “Rajkumari, I did not wanted to kill you with my sword. I did it just to fool pitaji who turned out to be Tej Singh. Tej Singh is only taking advantage of the situation. Beware of him. Not just that. You have enemies inside your palace too. I saw Kroor Singh that day talking to his aiyyars that he is in love with you and wants to marry you. He is lusting on you from many years. And the maharani you call as your chhoti maa I doubt she loves you. As far as I have seen she never did anything that will benefit you. When I got unconscious due to poison during the fight with the Shiv Dutt, I saw a smile on her face. She was stopping maharaj from helping you when Shiv Dutt was dragging you away with him but maharaj later was coming to help you anyway. You injured Shiv Dutt and was about to kill yourselfand maharaj was far away so I knew I had to stop you and then somehow defeat Shiv Dutt. I know you are not so weak to kill yourself but Shiv Dutt created such a situation that compelled you to take that step adding to the lack of support and possible betrayal from your own palace. I know you won’t believe me what all I am saying but its my duty to tell you all this to alert you. May be I am wrong and having misunderstanding but I can’t ignore my doubts. You should find about this whether what I am saying is true or not. You can kill me if you want for saying all this. Take care of yourself and your kingdom. Don’t fell weak if Shiv Dutt tries to do anything again.”

CK was shocked at what he said. How should she tell him that what all he is said is right.

“You leave from here, Virendra. I will do what I want to prove you wrong. But if what all you are saying is right then I will take good care of it,” whispered CK looking at the sword in her hand.

V nodded and CK left from there.

-----Flashback Ends-----

“I can’t believe even after what we did to him he told you all that. I wonder how he can be Marich’s son. And till now, he never hurt any woman or kid or innocent people,” said JS.

“Pitaji, he is gone now. He helped us a lot but now we have to fight against Shiv Dutt without him. Now he won’t be there to help us,” said CK without emotion.

“You are right, beta. We should start preparing for war and training our army,” said JS.

Scene shifts to V and Badri.

“You did right in alerting her,” said Badri.

“I hope she don’t ignore it but find out the truth,” said V.

“Don’t worry, friend. How I got to know from rajkumari, she will surely investigate it. As you said that she looked at her sword while talking with you, I think if she knows what you said is true she won’t leave them,” said Badri.

“I hope she finds the truth and do something with those inside enemies,” said V.

Little did they know that CK along with others has already got rid of them.

In Naugarh, the messenger gives CK’s reply to SD to which he laughed.

“That fool has no idea that what I wrote in the letter is fake and what I have actually planned for her. She was acting brave due to that Virendra but now what she will do? She, her father, her aiyyaras and her useless army will not do anything to us,” laughed SD.

From that evening itself, everyone started practicing hard. CK practiced more with JS, HS and some others training her to be better. JS, HS, CK and others increased their army from Vijaygarh though their army was still smaller than Naugarh army but not much smaller like earlier. Everyone practiced hard and the armies were trained more. JS,HS, CK, Champa and Chapla planned techniques on how to defeat Naugarh’s army. Champa and Chapla would take turns on meeting SD as TS. They got to know about SD putting his parents, DS and JeS in the darkest prison but did not knew the entire truth as SD would not tell him(Champa or Chapla) everything as he would not trust him as much Jhumroo but he(Champa or Chapla)  was always threatened to help him otherwise he will kill 4 of them. They did not knew that SD’s parents were themselves victims and how Surendra tried multiple times to save CK from SD.

2 weeks passed. CK with Champa and Chapla went to meet TS in a special prison for aiyyars where his magic won’t work and his special ring was taken by CK. He was put into this prison after CK spiked his food he was given when he came that day.

“I hope you are having a good time here, Tej Singh. You did wrong by exposing Virendra just because he was helping me and bringing Shiv Dutt’s proposal again to me. Him being a khunkhaar was just an excuse to show Shiv Dutt as good,” said CK with anger.

“You think yuvrani is an object without emotions whom you want to get married to that lecher and get abused by him?” asked Champa angrily, “We feel like killing you at this moment like we killed Kroor Singh and Kamini’s aiyyars but maharaj told us to keep you alive.”

“Yes kill me. At least after dying I will be free of following Shiv Dutt’s wrong orders. But I need to be there to help maharaj and maharani out of Shiv Dutt’s captivity. Yuvrani, I exposed Virendra because I thought he was harmful to all of you not what you think. But since you let Virendra go I think he was not harmful to all of you. I was listening to Shiv Dutt for maharaj and maharani’s safety but I would have not let your marriage happen with Shiv Dutt,” thinks TS.

“Even that Virendra never harmed yuvrani and fought against Shiv Dutt for but you did not feel even a bit ashamed before bringing Shiv Dutt’s proposal for yuvrani,” said Chapla anger, “And you blamed me for causing rift between Vijaygarh and Naugarh that night in Yaksh Mahal just because I took yuvrani’s place. You are same like your boss Shiv Dutt.”

TS was hurt with their words. He was about to say something but the trio left from there.

Precap: #SD sends a letter to Vijaygarh telling them to prepare for war. He also tells that after defeating them, he will make CK as Naugarh’s nagarvadhu. All are angry. CK starts strangling Jhumroo who brought the letter for mocking her. JS pulled her off him.

#V gets to know Marich’s true face. He reaches where RG was imprisoned but he is knocked unconscious by Marich with a current dagger and then imprisoned in secret dungeon.

#Vijaygarh and Naugarh army comes face to face with each other at some place for war. SD is fighting with HS who is giving him tough time. JS, Champa and Chapla along with their soldiers are killing many soldiers. Champa and Chapla are even freezing some soldiers with their aiyyari powers. CK is fighting with Avtaar Singh which is better than previous time due to her practice and she is overpowering him. SD’s parents are praying in prison for SD’s loss.

A/N: CK already knew basic fighting skills and she took 1 month of hard practice to get better and she being strong and determined was learning quickly. But it was better than Razia Sultan who learnt advanced gymnastic and fighting skills from the hero in just 3-4 days in the show or in Wendy Wu movie where the heroine learnt 5 martial arts forms in just few hours. And after coming in Naugarh, she will get even better in another 1 month before V returns. V will be temporarily losing to Marich as the latter is very powerful so he will be inactive for some time and maybe he will be shown less for 2-3 more parts.