Sabse bada bewakoof Abir Rajvansh

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I know everyone has been sad that Abir has been so out of character since the leap but aaj ka confrontation scene was worth all of that nonsense. Matlab kya rakh rakh ke sunaaya Kunal ko! Hayee bas ek chaante ki kami thi jo shayad kal ke episode me Parul maasi poori kar hi dengi.

"Kyunki tu Kunal hi hai, Mera Nanko nahi ho sakta!"

"Ab tu kaun hai tu khud hi soch le!"

And ab iske baad Kunal ka character development shuru hoga.

This seems to be the week of confrontations and strong sachaai se bhare monologues. Pehle Kuhu, aaj Abir aur probably kal Parul. 

Thoda opposing viewpoint hai but I have not found Abir's character trajectory to be bad. I mean, parent show me barbaad kar diye unhone characters but abhi tak iss show me, the character development has seemed as real as is possible in ITV. Matlab agar insaan 2 mahine se dukhi hai to thoda out of character to behave karega na jab tak Kuhu bro aa kar zor ka jhatka na de de. 

Don't get me wrong. I miss the old hoshiyaar, funny, trusting Abir but this Abir has seemed real too. All the people he trusted the most are out of his life to insaan badlega to sahi na. I am just glad ki ab ye roller-coaster upar ki taraf jaayega waapis.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

napster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is what I was waiting for, the writers were going with the build up. Make Abeer so far away from the truth, opposite of his character and then crash land to reality.

Absolutely loved Shaheer's acting, voice modulation β€οΈ I hope Abeer is made to work a lot to get back Mishti πŸ˜†

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: napster

This is what I was waiting for, the writers were going with the build up. Make Abeer so far away from the truth, opposite of his character and then crash land to reality.

Absolutely loved Shaheer's acting, voice modulation β€οΈ I hope Abeer is made to work a lot to get back Mishti πŸ˜†

Totally agree! He was so good in today's episode. Work hard ka to pata nahi because abhi to roka rokna hai ladke ko. Kya Abir ye kar paayega? And as Uru has mentioned in her highlights that Monster Meenu has superpowers to dekhna ye hai ki kya bete ko bhi shaktiyaan prapt hui hai ya nahi?

shiningways2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

I know everyone has been sad that Abir has been so out of character since the leap but aaj ka confrontation scene was worth all of that nonsense. Matlab kya rakh rakh ke sunaaya Kunal ko! Hayee bas ek chaante ki kami thi jo shayad kal ke episode me Parul maasi poori kar hi dengi.

This seems to be the week of confrontations and strong sachaai se bhare monologues. Pehle Kuhu, aaj Abir aur probably kal Parul. 

Thoda opposing viewpoint hai but I have not found Abir's character trajectory to be bad. I mean, parent show me barbaad kar diye unhone characters but abhi tak iss show me, the character development has seemed as real as is possible in ITV. Matlab agar insaan 2 mahine se dukhi hai to thoda out of character to behave karega na jab tak Kuhu bro aa kar zor ka jhatka na de de. 

Don't get me wrong. I miss the old hoshiyaar, funny, trusting Abir but this Abir has seemed real too. All the people he trusted the most are out of his life to insaan badlega to sahi na. I am just glad ki ab ye roller-coaster upar ki taraf jaayega waapis.

Agreed

edella thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today Abir stole the entire episode!! If only he had slapped kunal and give some doze to BB as well, it would have been icing on the cake. But koi na... Parul masi kal voh kasar bhi puri krdengy.

Kunal is defenetily having one hell of a week!! First mishti and then abir... Well... He deserved it after all. So no sympathy dude!

Everybody wants to complete this week with a bang it seems. Waiting eagerly for tomorrow's episode. And monday ko toh hamara abir is coming back with his dhassu entry. He looked so good in turban......awwww..... Wait the post is about present episode... So yeahh awesome episode... gonna rewatch the last 10 minutes on repeat!!

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today I really felt bad for both the ranjvansh brothers. Abir learning about what his little brother has done broke him while kunal learning that his mom used him as a chess piece to hurt someone. Their lives will never be peaceful if their mom doesn't stop messing with them. It's nice that abir and kunal will know what their mom is capable of and be wary of her. She doesn't deserve the respect they give her. It feels weird to see abir calling her 'ma' now.

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: edella

Today Abir stole the entire episode!! If only he had slapped kunal and give some doze to BB as well, it would have been icing on the cake. But koi na... Parul masi kal voh kasar bhi puri krdengy.

Kunal is defenetily having one hell of a week!! First mishti and then abir... Well... He deserved it after all. So no sympathy dude!

Everybody wants to complete this week with a bang it seems. Waiting eagerly for tomorrow's episode. And monday ko toh hamara abir is coming back with his dhassu entry. He looked so good in turban......awwww..... Wait the post is about present episode... So yeahh awesome episode... gonna rewatch the last 10 minutes on repeat!!

Mai bhi kaafi baar bhavnaao me beh jaati huπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: paytonlee123

Today I really felt bad for both the ranjvansh brothers. Abir learning about what his little brother has done broke him while kunal learning that his mom used him as a chess piece to hurt someone. Their lives will never be peaceful if their mom doesn't stop messing with them. It's nice that abir and kunal will know what their mom is capable of and be wary of her. She doesn't deserve the respect they give her. It feels weird to see abir calling her 'ma' now.

True. Both of their trusts have been broken now. I do feel bad for them but zaroori tha ye warna ye bete bade kab honge. 

I think it's the only time when Abir has actually blamed Kunal for something. Like actually believed that it's Kunal's fault in the situation otherwise he always believes ki bechaara brainwashed bacha hai.

For now, more than Abir, I am looking forward to Kunal's redemption arc because his character is being broken down completely to create the Kunal who will actually have his own identity, rather than being somebody's son or brother. I'm really eager to see what the writers have in store.

napster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Totally agree! He was so good in today's episode. Work hard ka to pata nahi because abhi to roka rokna hai ladke ko. Kya Abir ye kar paayega? And as Uru has mentioned in her highlights that Monster Meenu has superpowers to dekhna ye hai ki kya bete ko bhi shaktiyaan prapt hui hai ya nahi?

I've noticed that Shaheer's voice changes when his character gets very emotional, don't know if he does that intentionally but I love that a lot β˜ΊοΈ 

For sure nahi rok payega, then lots of sad songs, abeer blaming himself. I would love to see him running after Mishti like she did, sneaking into her room like she did. Bcoz ek baar shadi ho jati hai to fir sirf saas-bahu chalta rahta hai πŸ₯±

I want lots of romantic scenes, happy scenes between these two. Fed up of negative tracks, evil saas πŸ˜†

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

In real life also I have seen strong people going through a tough phase and behaving in a way different then their usual nature 

It's just some aspects of our personality come out in different situations,  there is nothing out of character about it 

So haan I agree with your views...πŸ‘πŸΌ