Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

nobody is talking about economy, CAA or laxmi. only chappak -jnu vs bhakts.  

has this taken away from the original issues as stake??

This is exactly my problem with this whole pr campaign for movie , all of a sudden no one is talking about all those people killed/suffered  in protests , CAA/NRC, the ones who have been fighting for a while ...all of a sudden deepika/chapak pr is the face of this whole campaign ðŸ¤ª

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zoinks

There is a group of idiotic SJWs who have made this real issue into Chappak vs Bhakt. Sorry state. 

What were we fighting for again? Why should we jump on a movie bachao battle? Idiots se bhare pare hai duniya. 

All the focus has shifted from the law and whatever the students are fighting for to Bollywood and the movie clash and whose film has higher bookings. It's been turned into a way to praise Deepika and put down other actors who are quiet. They've turned it into an entertainment circus. This is why it's better for BW stars to stay away because it just gives the media a way to create a grand diversion because they don't want to ask Modi any questions anyway.

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Real issue is over population.

Unified rule of two kids should be applicable 

and unified marriage rule.

and reservation based on merit and economic status rather than blind religion.

Across all religions, population should and must decrease. 

and illegal immigrants should be kicked out and thats why I support CAA. These bloody people are taking our jobs and even filing for aadhars. Unemployment is high because of shocking inflow of illegal immigrants each and every day