Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I dont live in India so I wont presume to know whats going on. But I just dont call these comments maybe lets leave the country. Why maybe if you wanna leave then just leave 

@bold couldn't agree more. It's easy said than done. Bol to lenge that they wanna leave the country but who is gonna take them anyway and what are they going to do for a living once they leave? Alas!

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am with you. The whole focus changes from CAA, Acid Attack survivors to DP and Chhapaak.

DP is mastermind.

Bhakts are stupid to go after her and her movie. She is not your target. 

And Leftists are double stupid to believe in her support. She didn’t utter a single word and hijacked your protests. 

The worst lot though are violent protestors and rioters. Like go to actual hell. 😡

Edit — forgot crazens. First of all why would anyone want to call themself Crazen is beyond me. Like you want to declare you are a chamcha of a celebrity. 🤣

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 4 years ago
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She is the flag bearer of xyz according to the convenience...and put the whole limelight on her..I can’t even forget how her team trended “most beautiful bride in the world” on her wedding day.....wtf !!

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

I don't know what will happen.. But personally i want reservation system scrapped.... 

Rservation hatt jaye? They just increased reservation from 50% to 60%. Nobody cared much about it. Rservation will stay forever, our best bet is to get into the system for any hope of survival.

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

I don't know what will happen.. But personally i want reservation system scrapped.... 

Even I want reservation system to be scrapped. If it has to be there, it should be on the basis of economic conditions only rather than caste based.

Sunflower234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ideally I would like this to progress toward UCC. And any religious based perks to be removed... reservation hatt Jaye would be icing on the cake.

But it's ideal case scenario... Hoga to kuch aur hi

Can you tell me why we need UCC?

PS - it's a genuine question since I am not really aware why govt is coming with this?

Sunflower234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Glitter_In_Eye

Even I want reservation system to be scrapped. If it has to be there, it should be on the basis of economic conditions only rather than caste based.

I think Govt should provide financial support instead of reservation on the basis of economic conditions. I mean obviously reservation in any kind is comprimise with the quality.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Glitter_In_Eye

Any family whose 2 generations have benefited from reservations, 3rd generation shouldn’t get any benefits. 

Coz the ones who actually need reservations, are still not sending their kids to school and make them laborers. It’s sad. They need it. They deserve it. All I see around me is generations of families get reservations who are so well to do. Bachhe inke 50k wale mobiles leke ghumte hai Aur yeh fir reservation quota mein maze lete hai. The same bunch will be posing themselves as liberals on social media. Talk about idealism when in reality they are much lower in humanity. Losers!

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunflower234

I think Govt should provide financial support instead of reservation on the basis of economic conditions. I mean obviously reservation in any kind is comprimise with the quality.

I agree there. What I meant was reservation was introduced for the upliftment of the "lower" caste people who were already suffering from the hand of the society and were economically not sound, but it's not the same in today's time. So the basis of reservation is to be changed. 

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Any family whose 2 generations have benefited from reservations, 3rd generation shouldn’t get any benefits. 

Coz the ones who actually need reservations, are still not sending their kids to school and make them laborers. It’s sad. They need it. They deserve it. All I see around me is generations of families get reservations who are so well to do. Bachhe inke 50k wale mobiles leke ghumte hai Aur yeh fir reservation quota mein maze lete hai. The same bunch will be posing themselves as liberals on social media. Talk about idealism when in reality they are much lower in humanity. Losers!

@bold Jeez you just put my thoughts into words. I was hesitant to say the same. Even in my office place, all the higher posts are being occupied by the people benefited from reservations and it's a shame that so many of those don't even deserve that, being mediocre to really sucking at what they are supposed to do. Reservation is benefiting only a particular class of people who don't really need any more upliftment to be honest.