Bhakts vs Crazens - Anybody on the same boat as me?

Posted: 4 years ago

neither do i like bhakts nor jnu nor pidis nor i am a huge dp fan. twitter kholu to wo log. forum kholu to wo log. facebook same. instagram same. yaha tak ki watsapp aur telegram tak pohuch hai inki.

jaoo to jaao kahan.😭

i just want to put all the bhakts and crazens and pidis together and lock them in a huge ass prison and set it on fire .

ab aur nahi tolerate kiya jata inka drama. 

is there anyone who feels the same ðŸ˜µ and most annoying are those bots arrrgh

nobody is talking about economy, CAA or laxmi. only chappak -jnu vs bhakts.  

has this taken away from the original issues as stake??

Ideally I would like this to progress toward UCC. And any religious based perks to be removed... reservation hatt Jaye would be icing on the cake.

But it's ideal case scenario... Hoga to kuch aur hi

Originally posted by Zeal17

Ideally I would like this to progress toward UCC. And any religious based perks to be removed... reservation hatt Jaye would be icing on the cake.

Lets remove caste based reservations also...upper caste top leaders karenge ? 

There is a group of idiotic SJWs who have made this real issue into Chappak vs Bhakt. Sorry state. 

What were we fighting for again? Why should we jump on a movie bachao battle? Idiots se bhare pare hai duniya. 

Originally posted by LiveEatLove

Lets remove caste based reservations also...upper caste top leaders karenge ? 

I don't know what will happen.. But personally i want reservation system scrapped.... 

Originally posted by Billi_Bangalan

neither do i like bhakts nor jnu nor pidis nor i am a huge dp fan. twitter kholu to wo log. forum kholu to wo log. facebook same. instagram same. yaha tak ki watsapp aur telegram tak pohuch hai inki.

jaoo to jaao kahan.😭

i just want to put all the bhakts and crazens and pidis together and lock them in a huge ass prison and set it on fire .

ab aur nahi tolerate kiya jata inka drama. 

is there anyone who feels the same ðŸ˜µ and most annoying are those bots arrrgh

nobody is talking about economy, CAA or laxmi. only chappak -jnu vs bhakts.  

has this taken away from the original issues as stake??

Really ðŸ˜•I agree...extremism at every place..extreme attacks, extreme defense..news ya social media dekhne ka to mann hi nahi karta..it feels so toxic

Originally posted by Zeal17

Well said..I wish

India has become synonyms with Protests. Sab cheezon k liye protest kar lenge but won't do the same for real issues. And I don't even want to talk about these BW celebs, lesser said the better. Yeh to bas behti Ganga me haath dhone ko ready rehte h. I didn't find a single person talking about Australia's bush fire, coz it's not going to give them 2 min fame or free ki publicity.

I dont live in India so I wont presume to know whats going on. But I just dont call these comments maybe lets leave the country. Why maybe if you wanna leave then just leave