Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Shehnaaz is funny, but she isn't fabulous all the time. Yes, her screen time needs to be reduced. Especially her infatuation or whatever it is with Siddharth. 

Edited by purethought - 4 years ago
Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaditi123

Yeah maybe he'll take a shower if Shehnaaz doesn't take up all his time. The busy schedule he keeps and all. 

While at it, maybe he can learn how to hold a spoon at 40, no you don't Fist it & no you don't have to feed your t shirt that you haven't changed in 2 days.

Hmmm holding that spoon that way seems like a way he is compensating for the problem of constant movements in his fingers , he has no control over ..

Dr-Zatka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Zrem ji😳Aap agaye

Haan. Shezu bina show would have been like watching paint dry with the rest of the dead ducks hahaha. 

Daayan nautanki fan hai toh Shezu's nautanki ki dukaan is just keeping me watching the show nahi toh kabka give up bhi kar diye the, but back  to watching again for cutie pie Shezu only. 😳

Duman ji 🤗i see a lot of similarities between you and Shezu 😳 both are dirama queens ☺️

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: doc.z

Duman ji 🤗i see a lot of similarities between you and Shezu 😳 both are dirama queens ☺️

Haan woh toh hai. 😎Dirama humri bhi rag rag mei hain. ☺️

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I record the show and fast forward any scenes with sana Sid together, it’s easier to avoid that way lol 

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amardeep

lol and then show who?? Sleeping Beauties. lol

Ouch 😂😂😂😂

"Supporter" yeah. 😆

I don't fan nalle like BB contestants. So many great men & women to ship, can't be bothered with actors & reality tv stars. 

Now only supporting Shehnaaz & barely at that. 

I wasnt talking about you shipping people. Asked you this question since you supported him a lot in the past. 

Anyways Sana is a boring cringeworthy contestantt who does drama and makes those ugly faces and cries like a witch! No one wants to see a grown up "bacchi" on top of a 40 year old man. Uncivilized brutes! Nothing about Sana is entertaining. Cheap crude humor aint my thing. 🤢

Show us Rasim all day. Id rather see handsome Asim working out than the cringeworthy Shitnaaz fest. Shukla made himself look like a laughing joke as usual. 😆

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Yeah maybe he'll take a shower if Shehnaaz doesn't take up all his time. The busy schedule he keeps and all. 

While at it, maybe he can learn how to hold a spoon at 40, no you don't Fist it & no you don't have to feed your t shirt that you haven't changed in 2 days.

@bold🤣

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Please, also take that stinky, unhygeinic 40 y/o massive man with drool on his face & Dal on his shirt off my screen, while we're at it. 

Lol. Weren’t you a Sidnaz shipper?