DEAR COLORSTV, PLEASE REDUCE SCREENTIME FOR SHEHNAAZ

Posted: 4 years ago

Colorstv or BB team members or anyone connected to the production or creative team, if you read this post, then please listen to our request and reduce the screen time for Shehnaaz's fake psychogiri and so-called attention seeking attitude. 

It's disgusting to watch this almost 28 year old "bacchi" and you are forcing us to quit watching.

PLEASE FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!!!

Edited by Bang-bang - 4 years ago

lol and then show who?? Sleeping Beauties. lol

Please, also take that stinky, unhygeinic 40 y/o massive man with drool on his face & Dal on his shirt off my screen, while we're at it. 

Originally posted by amardeep

No one else other than Shehnaz behaves in such a manner. Asim to was invisible in the entire episode except at the last part with Vishal-Madhurima. In fact Vishal-Madhurima fights are more enjoyable than Sidnaz crap ðŸ¤¢

Originally posted by aaditi123

Please, also take that stinky, unhygeinic 40 y/o massive man with drool on his face & Dal on his shirt off my screen, while we're at it. 

I hate Sidnaz. Shukla without Shehnaz is not that annoying.

Wait a minute. Werent you a Shukla fan? ðŸ˜²

Originally posted by Bang-bang

I hate Sidnaz. Shukla without Shehnaz is not that annoying.

Yeah maybe he'll take a shower if Shehnaaz doesn't take up all his time. The busy schedule he keeps and all. 

While at it, maybe he can learn how to hold a spoon at 40, no you don't Fist it & no you don't have to feed your t shirt that you haven't changed in 2 days.

Yeah maybe he'll take a shower if Shehnaaz doesn't take up all his time. The busy schedule he keeps and all. 

While at it, maybe he can learn how to hold a spoon at 40, no you don't Fist it & no you don't have to feed your t shirt that you haven't changed in 2 days.

😆

Originally posted by Tinagreat33

Wait a minute. Werent you a Shukla fan? ðŸ˜²

"Supporter" yeah. ðŸ˜†

I don't fan nalle like BB contestants. So many great men & women to ship, can't be bothered with actors & reality tv stars. 

Now only supporting Shehnaaz & barely at that. 

Originally posted by amardeep

they can see asim’s workout. At least we will learn something better rather than tolerate watching chipka chipki and thappad sappad