Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I will watch today's episode 

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Divorce file huva Kya Sach Mei .rachit can't claim kallu beacuse none of rituals happened not even phere so how come none will agree. Remarraige may happen and chance he.

But I think next is riddhi track and if I am right rachit is retained for that as I still feel that they are realted.

Today too.much focus on ridhi. Athrava beta and ridhi rocked.

And must say riddhi is such an intelligent child with a lot of compassion

She actually reminds both sarthak and kallus.like.her presence of mind. Her plans.to.stop marraige and also the way she love others.kavhi kabhi mujhe sachein sarthak ki ki aulad lagthi he.

If they continue KalMa separation, who will watch this show? 

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

About kalma scenes and good scnes epi ko watch acha tha especially 

Beautiful voice over the.

Then fb of their pheras.

And last scnes I just loved it. The way she became sherni of Aurangabad to save her singham. What and action. ( Best scene they don't need any confession their today her action itself stated her love for her singham super scene )

And athu beta ka apne maa baba ka prathi affection.

Rifdhi and atharva ki best planning 3 plans the they executed each well one by one and success bhi huva 

Athu ridhi cute scenes the

But Ghar ki bhedi lanka jalaye (mamata akka madhu)

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail

I don't think they will prolong separation beacuse it is not good for trp and show at this they have removed most of people like 2 ranes and Mamta so hastly beacuse it was not working. So I have decided to wait and see rather than boiling my blood over future . Shanti for one week. If they goes wrong route let's all come here and bash CVS to no end

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think they will prolong separation beacuse it is not good for trp and show at this they have removed most of people like 2 ranes and Mamta so hastly beacuse it was not working. So I have decided to wait and see rather than boiling my blood over future . Shanti for one week. If they goes wrong route let's all come here and bash CVS to no end

I agree, let's wait till the end of the week. Cause it's all pretty confusing right now. All new portals seems to be reporting that Malhar has stopped the KalChit wedding, but so far, it's been Kalyani stopping it herself with help of Riddi and Atharva. 

The big reveal of Rachit is yet to come. And I also think that CVS are trying to salvage their TRPs so that's why they are doing this mass clear out of villains. I just hope they keep KalMa together. I don't want this divorce stand for a long time. Cause when main leads are "divorced" all these people try to get between them.

And don't the CVS know that people wanted to see a big finale with a KalMa remarriage?

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This legal divorce is done by a puropose .either they will get married for third time or tnis will be used by Sampada . Because she cant claim Moksh legally unless Kalma returns her the right or they get separated . As kalyani vowed she will never let the marriage happen she stuck by her word . Rachit will too go away. Initially Sampu will be good to Kalma. But her unsatiated love for Moksh will  resurface . She will emcash the divorce and even think of having a second chance with Malhar , Initially Malhar will pay no heed to it but eventually Kalyani may feel that Moksh should get the love of his biological parents for a normal childhood , she might think herself incompetent ( Certain scenes can b seen) and might decide to sacrifice or Sampu can beg to her ( genuinely) .This divorce papers must have some implication unless they got married for the third time.

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail

Ok Sab I will be busy for a few days so I won't be so active. Highlights bhi shayad hi de pavungi sorry about that. 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Ok Sab I will be busy for a few days so I won't be so active. Highlights bhi shayad hi de pavungi sorry about that. 

it's ok Gayu

take care❤️