Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kalchit didn't happen

Mangalsutra kallu wore herself as athu distracted all.

she fell down and broke leg so incomplete fhere

Sindoor hathapai Mei thrown in air and dabba fell.on kallus mang

Syada dekh nahi paayi epi. Class mein that so mute karke ff ki shadi parts last I think is malhars hanging and kallu holding his legs.

Rest whoever watched give update.

Edited by GAYATHRINAYAR - 4 years ago
sona121 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Now I understand..now everybody  will think kalchit  marriage happens..only kalyani and rachit knows the truth.nobody will believe kalyani..so everybody will forces them live as a couple..

sona121 thumbnail

Kya hai yaar yeh ?? 2 month separation and again separation.. this  serial become ekta kapoor serials.nw I lost interest in this serial. Office mein depressed lagatha hoon..serial bhi depress kar diya..

Any kalma scenes today;aur atleast mind voiceovers ?

sona121 thumbnail

Ab kya bhatala bhai? Kalma legally  separate ho ayie hay

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail

No one thinks so. Entire AN as well as malhar saw all the tactics and tricks that was done by kalyani to save herself from this marraige.( This is what I saw and understood) Athrava and ridhi distracted the attention of naxals only rest of all were looking at kallu.

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail

All except naxals especially anusar saw kallu wearing MS. Fhere happen nahi because on 2 me round itself she fell down and did natak that she can't walk vo bhi all saw. Then sindoor toh even naxals and asha saw the dabba flying in air and falling on kallus forehead. 

The entire AN witnessed each events 

Edited by GAYATHRINAYAR - 4 years ago
sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

All except naxals especially anusar saw kallu wearing MS. There happen nahi because on 2 me round itself she fell down and did natak that she can't walk vo bhi all saw. Then sindoor toh even naxals and asha saw the dabba flying in air and falling on kallus forehead. 

The entire AN witnessed each events 

This is pretty disappointing. After month of separation, fans wanted to see a KalMa wedding not this. 

I don't like the implications of KalMa being legally divorced. But whatever.

sona121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

No one thinks so. Entire AN as well as malhar saw all the tactics and tricks that was done by kalyani to save herself from this marraige.( This is what I saw and understood) Athrava and ridhi distracted the attention of naxals only rest of all were looking at kallu.

I can predict  the  future  storyline.either rachit will say she is now his wife and all .

Now kalma is legally  separated.nw there may be a wedding track.at the wedding sampada  will do mischap.may be she will try to get married  to malhar..

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail

Divorce file huva Kya Sach Mei .rachit can't claim kallu beacuse none of rituals happened not even phere so how come none will agree. Remarraige may happen and chance he.

But I think next is riddhi track and if I am right rachit is retained for that as I still feel that they are realted.

Today too.much focus on ridhi. Athrava beta and ridhi rocked.

And must say riddhi is such an intelligent child with a lot of compassion

She actually reminds both sarthak and kallus.like.her presence of mind. Her plans.to.stop marraige and also the way she love others.kavhi kabhi mujhe sachein sarthak ki ki aulad lagthi he.