Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think kallu will do that I am seeing a scene in mind where she will beat her black and blue.she may forgive her for trying to snatch her life she won't forgive her for troubling her kid.

Actually this track is fine too. Till now kallu had no issues about sharing pillu with sampada.like not fully she had always let the kid be with her she wasn't insecure about pillus case. She used to accept the fact that sampu is his bilogical mother especially when the ketki thing happened she used to trust pillu with sampu. It has always been malhar who has been reluctant to accept sampus rights over pillu. So with this now whatever she may do kallu won't keep the fact in mind that sampu gave him birth. With this sampda will loose the bacho kuchi place she has in AN ( deshmukh side) she will loose atharva ( noore will he accept her back) and the only offsprings she has in world will never be allowed near her anymore. This track I think will make sampu loose everything that she is left with.

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vpplinu

I wish Malhar gave a tight slap to Sampada. I know it’s not good to hit a woman but I think that would have been good to sColored Textee 

His sherni is enough for it. He will not do that. Actually today he controlled himself with great difficulty .

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

I think kallu will do that I am seeing a scene in mind where she will beat her black and blue.she may forgive her for trying to snatch her life she won't forgive her for troubling her kid.

Actually this track is fine too. Till now kallu had no issues about sharing pillu with sampada.like not fully she had always let the kid be with her she wasn't insecure about pillus case. She used to accept the fact that sampu is his bilogical mother especially when the ketki thing happened she used to trust pillu with sampu. It has always been malhar who has been reluctant to accept sampus rights over pillu. So with this now whatever she may do kallu won't keep the fact in mind that sampu gave him birth. With this sampda will loose the bacho kuchi place she has in AN ( deshmukh side) she will loose atharva ( noore will he accept her back) and the only offsprings she has in world will never be allowed near her anymore. This track I think will make sampu loose everything that she is left with.

And with this obvious reasons she may form her ally with Ashawari. Dont forget that she had promised of her comeback.

VibhaTak thumbnail

Wat the hell is happening in the show? Again kalma misunderstanding n trust issues created by own mahan kalyani devi ji 😣😣 i don't understand ki y she has trust issues only when its about her aai? She never trusted malhar,y? Malhar ko khushi toh milti nahi hai maai ko arrest kr k then y can't she understand his dilemma for once also? She always ready to sacrifice to malhar only jab bhi baat anupriya ya pillu ki aati hai,she never give him as first priority. Wats so hateful expression to malhar? Galti kya hai malhar ki? Yahi ki wo ek honest officer hai? Anupriya ko arrest krna uski majboori hai jo kalyani nahi samjhegi. Waise hi trp last week aayi thi itke months main or ab firse aai beti jaap on the way,so trp down hogi 🀧. She should have supported malhar n trust him but no,sirf blaming krna hai kalyani ko 😀😀 now kalyani will find all clues as usual as malhar as acp ko milte hi nahi hai clues qki writer's ko kalyani ko INTILLEGENT MORE THAN MALHAR jo dikhana hai,i hope rachit malhar ko hi mile atleast,itna kr dena writer's tum log,plzz πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: VibhaTak

Wat the hell is happening in the show? Again kalma misunderstanding n trust issues created by own mahan kalyani devi ji 😣😣 i don't understand ki y she has trust issues only when its about her aai? She never trusted malhar,y? Malhar ko khushi toh milti nahi hai maai ko arrest kr k then y can't she understand his dilemma for once also? She always ready to sacrifice to malhar only jab bhi baat anupriya ya pillu ki aati hai,she never give him as first priority. Wats so hateful expression to malhar? Galti kya hai malhar ki? Yahi ki wo ek honest officer hai? Anupriya ko arrest krna uski majboori hai jo kalyani nahi samjhegi. Waise hi trp last week aayi thi itke months main or ab firse aai beti jaap on the way,so trp down hogi 🀧. She should have supported malhar n trust him but no,sirf blaming krna hai kalyani ko 😀😀 now kalyani will find all clues as usual as malhar as acp ko milte hi nahi hai clues qki writer's ko kalyani ko INTILLEGENT MORE THAN MALHAR jo dikhana hai,i hope rachit malhar ko hi mile atleast,itna kr dena writer's tum log,plzz πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

check PM