Posted: 4 years ago

pt1-pg1

pt2-pg4

pt3-pg8

pt4-pg12

pt5-pg15

Thank u very much for this beautiful banner Mansi

My Nightingale Part 1

An audition for female singers was going on...

Losing the patience,Raman walked out angrily.Shagun followed him.

Shagun:What is this Raman?There were so many good singers.You did'nt like anyone.

Raman:No one has the voice I want in them.

Shagun asked in a sarcastic tone:Are you expecting a nightingale from the heaven?

Raman:Yes,and I am sure that I will meet that nightingale.Until she arrives I won't do the musical show.

Shagun:Oh no...be realistic Raman.If you be so stubborn your music company will be destroyed.

Raman:No Shagun.I can't choose any random singer for the sake of doing the show.Music is my passion.I can't do injustice to it.

Shagun:Raman...

Raman:Shagun..please don't irritate me.I am already mad..it will be better if we don't argue about it and ruin our friendship.

Shagun became dull.

Raman went home.He hugged a lady who was on the bed.

She caressed his face:Finally you came back.

Raman:Dadi...

It was Raman's grand mother Kausalya.

Raman:It was very hectic dadi.

Kausalya:I know.Did you get the singer you want?

Raman:No Dadi.

Kausalya:Don't worry beta.You will find her somewhere.

Raman smiled.

Raman:Where is Meenakshi?I told her to be in your room always.

Kausalya:She has left.

Raman was shocked:How can she leave like that?She was appointed here to look after you.

Kausalya:She got an opportunity to go to a Gulf country.Her visa is ready.

Raman:Oh...only money matters for people.No sincerity.

Kausalya:We can't blame her Raman.Who will reject the offer to be secure in future?

Raman:Even in the music world people care only about profit.No talent is counted.

Kausalya:But my grand son is not like that.That's why you are still in search of a singer.If money was more important you would have chosen so many singers by this time.

Raman smiled.

Raman:Anyways dadi..I will search for another lady to look after you.

Kausalya smiled simply.

Raman was driving the car.The road was blocked because of the crowd.

He stopped the car and got out of it.

He could hear a beautiful female voice.Somebody was singing a beautiful folk song.Raman's face blossomed.He was lost in her musical voice.

Raman:Yes..I got the voice I wanted.I got the singer I want.But who is she?Who is singing on the street?Why is she singing on the street?

Raman walked through the crowd to get her glimpse.Finally she saw the girl who was singing.

She was a dusky girl who was dressed like a typical Villager.A smile appeared on his face.

The people threw money at her when she finished her song.She collected the money.Everyone went away while Raman remained there.

She looked at him:Ji..?

Raman:My name is Raman Kumar Bhalla.I am a singer.

She:I love music.It gives me food.But sorry..I don't know big singers like you.I am a street singer who sings to earn her living,I can't afford to watch expensive music shows.

Raman:Never mind.I understand it.Now you know me.That's enough.

She smiled slightly.

Raman:May I know your name?

She:Ishita.

Raman:I want to ask you something.

Ishita:What do you want to ask Ramanji?

Raman: Will you come with me?

Ishita was shocked.

Ishita:I never thought that you are this kind of a man Ramanji.I am a street singer.I live in a small hut.I am an orphan who has no one.But I am not that kind of a woman.

Raman:Oh...you are misunderstanding me Ishita.I didn't mean that.

What I meant was ..will you sing for my shows and music videos?

Ishita was stunned.

Ishita:You are a high class singer.I am a street singer.You will get high class beautiful singers.Why did you choose a dusky street singer like me?

Raman:Just because you are a street singer don't underestimate yourself.This is music field.Beauty is not important.Talent is more important.I was searching for nightingale to sing for my music company.But I didn't find anyone from the singers I met.But God showed you to me.You are the nightingale whom I was searching for.Please agree to sing for my music company.I can give you the money you ask for.

Ishita could not believe it.

Ishita:Is it true Ramanji?

Raman:Yes.

Ishita became emotional:I don't know what to say.I was singing to fill my stomach with food.I never dreamt of becoming a top singer.I can't digest it.Please give me some more time.

Raman:You think well and inform me your decision.But I hope you will say yes.Please don't say 'no'.

Ishita looked at him emotionally.

Raman:Where do you live?

Ishita pointed her finger towards a hut near by.

Raman:Ok...I will visit you to know your reply.Bye.

Raman walked away.Ishita was in a dilemma.

Ishita:Eh Kanhaji...What am I hearing!Should I live with small dreams of living peacefully or climb heights?

After a few days...

Ishita was resting in her hut.A man entered her room.

She was shocked to see him:Param!

Param smiled in an evil manner.

Ishita:Why are you here?

Param:You know that.

Ishita:I told you many times not to follow me.

Param:But can I leave you like that?

He embraced her from behind.Ishita felt disgusting by his touch.

Suddenly Ishita slapped him.The angry Param pulled her closer lustfully.

Ishita got scared.

Ishita tried to resist it:Leave me...

Raman drove his car to Ishita's location.

Raman:I hope Ishita agrees to sing for me.

He parked the car near by.When he walked towards her hut, he heard her crying an screaming.

He was shocked.

In this story Ishita is not fair skinned.

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Congretulations for new story

Raman is top singer and he owns music company he is in search was nice female singer he took audition of many girls but no one was able to impress him shagun who is his friend asked him chose any girl of them or he will have to bear the loss in his music company raman said he want best singer for his song he asked her to not to argue with him raman and his daadi scene was nice next day raman was going somewhere in his car he saw crowd on road and heard someone singing beautifully he went towards that voice and saw a girl singing all went giving money to her she was collecting money raman introduced himself he asked her to come with him she misunderstood him he cleared her misunderstanding and offered her to sing for him she was shocked she said she needs time he agreed param is disgusting hope raman will save ishita

Pls update soon

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Nice story, good that Raman got the nightingale he wanted.. shocked to see Param harrassing Ishita, i know Raman will save her, update soon

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Congratulations for your new story continue soon

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Fabulous dear.. .keep it up 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations for new story Di 

Awesome chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Loved it

New concept 

Cont soon

Ty 4 d pm 

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice start

Thanks for the pm raksha di

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Res

Unres

Awesome update😳So happy to see my cover😊Here ShaRam are friends😉IshRa meet was so cute😳Raman and Dadi scene😊Param is so disgusting😡Hope Raman saves her😊Perfect pics❤️

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago
divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Congratulations for ur new story di

Superb starting

Totally loved it so much

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon