Is Tara Sutaria a good choice to play Kamala Khan?

[Content Removed]
Posted: 3 months ago

She is my Number 1 choice to play Kamala Khan. I find Miss Marvel very overrated but Tara would be the apt choice. Much better than the likes of Alia. Thats one talent I’d love to see in Hollywood.

Since she’s already auditioned and was the first runner up for Disney’s Aladdin, I wouldn’t be surprised if she auditions for this. 

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

She is my Number 1 choice to play Kamala Khan. I find Miss Marvel very overrated but Tara would be the apt choice. Much better than the likes of Alia. Thats one talent I’d love to see in Hollywood.

Since she’s already auditioned and was the first runner up for Disney’s Aladdin, I wouldn’t be surprised if she auditions for this. 

Runner-up?? I heard she was the final choice for the Jasmine's role, but couldn't sign the film coz she had chosen to do SOTY2 over Aladdin.

Edited by ffkhan - 3 months ago

Originally posted by ffkhan

Runner-up?? I heard she was the final choice for the Jasmine's role, but couldn't sign the film coz she had chosen to do SOTY2 over Aladdin.

Really?? 

I doubt she would have done SOTY 2 over Aladdin. She was likely the runner up. smiley36

Naomi is a better singer, so I can understand they would have gone for her. Tara would have looked magnitudes better than her though. 

Frack really?! I had read some comments online, some American or British paper i am nt sure...tht  Tara would’ve been a much better option. Her voice is much better too. And would’ve looked ethreal. Naomi doesn’t hold a candle to Tara imo. I think Tara didnt Get the part because Mena Mussoud and her didnt have the right chemistry or something of that sort... Imo they shouldve chosen a better Aladdin, I didn’t like him with Naomi either.

Here go the article links where it's written that Tara had chosen SOTY2 over Aladdin:

https://m.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/will-smith-s-aladdin-not-student-of-the-year-2-was-supposed-to-be-tara-sutaria-s-debut-watch-her-audition-for-jasmine-s-role/story-h2jgAr03qAyLkZIRKvzDiP_amp.html

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/celebrities/story/tara-sutaria-reveals-she-was-meant-to-play-princess-jasmine-in-will-smith-s-aladdin-1514241-2019-05-01

Personally I believe that Tara could be a better Jasmine coz her look and skin tone both are more suitable than Naomi to play the role. Naomi has done a decent job of course, but Tara could have nailed it. In my opinion Tara's English accent is much better than her Hindi accent.

Edited by ffkhan - 3 months ago