Today Jan 3rd epi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

So guys to be frank today was jus a filler epi they dint show DM sahab at allll and tomorrow precap also they showed some conspiresy by vidya father in law 

Is namish out of station or on vacation? They dint show him

I loved yesterday abd today's episodes. Tho DM was missing - the story building was done right. The scenes where Vidya is learning English and using it were good.

Scenes with her changed MIL are really good as well.

I did not see the logic of how Vivek was so open to making her Principal without knowing it put him under great risk of getting fired....but otherwise the storyline of her challenges and how she is working to overcome (phone learning, cleaning school) are better than kidnap stories they had so far.

Good if the MIL has changed.. 

@priyapak

I did not see the logic of how Vivek was so open to making her Principal without knowing it put him under great risk of getting fired.

Never even try to see logic 😀 as i bring my words which I used for Udaan.... 

Logic coat.. Initially i sold it in ebay.... Which went into the deep sea between the tectonic plates finally towards the stratosphere🤣🤣

Well bold exactly isn't DM too cheating the system by making her as the Principal inspite of knowing she is not qualified.  Though she may teach through Byjus phone learning, he is aware that she got this job through false (though she was not directly party to it) 

Just my two cents...