Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Why should we not cricting any actor or character  . This Forum is meant for crictinsing  or praise any character or actor  other wise  forum hota hai kisliye?  Hai we don't discuss about  serial character or actor

And seriously discussing about serial  character or actor called as  cyber bullying  ????  Do u realize what are u talking?? 

I think u should check exact meaning of cyberbullying in Wikipedia  

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
Belittleethical thumbnail

Constructive criticism and targeted harassment is different 

Replace him is not at all constructive according to me 

You need to be little polite when you put your thoughts 

Also daily 6-7 come here just to throw their personal dislikings

Lol I have criticised also but there is a limit of of anything 

Constant nitpicking for a person you don’t like is nothing but sheer disliking 

surabhi01 thumbnail

There is nothing unhealthy if anyone wishing to replace namit  actor and people has own reason why namit should be replaced   people have right to express their wishes  their feed back toward   creative of serial 

If feedback is given without name calling then nothing wrong in it 

In the name of positive opinion  we can't to false praising of  any actor or character

Replace an actor is not at all constructive 

This statement and justification of yours is enough for me to get the kind of sadistic and unethical person you are 

Also producer casting him by putting money is wrong 

But you jobless person sitting behind a mere 6 inch screen who have all time in the world to waste on one actor should decide the cast  👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻find some job 

surabhi01 thumbnail

please don't tell us what is constructive or unconstructive  we know very well what is constructive criticism is 

And we are entitled to our opinion  if our opinion doesn't match with ur  opinion that  doesn't not mean our opinion is unconstructive 

I think I. Should quit this thread  because I have explained enough  

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KootyPai

Namit is an actor. He gets paid for it. So we,the audience have all the rights to criticize his acting. Nothing unethical in this🤷‍♀️

In the initial episodes I found him to be good. But as the show progressed, felt he isn't upto the mark. Just couldn't connect to him. I feel he's good only in light hearted scenes. Probably that is why I found him good in the initial episodes where they have shown Sid as a fun loving guy. But when the separation track started, could see his limitations as an actor. Can't comment on the recent episodes as I haven't watched them.

Plus stop bullying people for having a different opinion. You can make posts praising his acting if you want. No one's going to stop you. 

Dear just leave it. These people can go to any extent to defend their favourites whether if its acting or anything else. I reported this person for continuously bullying members in this thread. And this is a newbie. I think multiple ids are on work here. So its better not to argue and just report the thread and comments.

Its a humble request to the moderators. kindly take an action on this. Nobody has the right of moral policing then who the hell is this user to constantly attack the forum members. Please take an action against these multiple ID accounts. 😯

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago
.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Subtlety Ka hawala deke u cannot be expressionless watch Tabu/shabana azmi/Kamal Hassan if really wanna know what subtlety is.

Moreover its an open forum neither an AT nor namit fanclub you will see everyone posting their opinion and if you cannot take the heat then exit the kitchen. 

Lol they have been here for years 

They didn’t started as best actors

People learn and grow 

You can’t abuse someone saying replace him or Surbhi don’t deserve him lol 

If you consider this as constructive then pls go and learn some manners as you have no right to abuse someone in the name of freedom of speech

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Granted they have been here for years but what about the new comers who are performing far better than him ? And it is not even his first show he is the same expressionless chap from twisted to sanjeevani no variations, Mahima makwana (chakryavyuh) Arjit Taneja,Mrunal Thakur,Radhika Madan these guys despite being new are shining coz they can act and namit can't..

I am against abusing some one and regarding replacing him if some one is pulling the level of the show down they it's right to replace some one its business..

@BIG LOL @manners 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

Dear just leave it. These people can go to any extent to defend their favourites whether if its acting or anything else. I reported this person for continuously bullying members in this thread. And this is a newbie. I think multiple ids are on work here. So its better not to argue and just report the thread and comments.

Its a humble request to the moderators. kindly take an action on this. Nobody has the right of moral policing then who the hell is this user to constantly attack the forum members. Please take an action against these multiple ID accounts. 😯

True. These " Namit is the best" posts have suddenly increased in the forum. For sure, this is the work of MIDs. Nevertheless, they are providing entertainment in this boring forum. Let them be😆