The HATE NAMIT gets here is UNNECESSARY

Belittleethical thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Namit is a subtle actor yes quite raw in emotional scenes but he has shown a lot of growth in those scenes if we see sid Ishani’s drunk confession & this gun shot track 

Also this week he was on point in emotional scenes 

Also he was the one I got connected in the show first due to maturity and subtleness in his acting 

His character has gone through a lot of nonsense and is 1/4th baked so I blame script too somewhat

Yes he don’t have knowledge of ITV flips and was inconsistent in the asha track as his last show was a finite series & he did justice to the character 

Also ITV is full of average actors still I see on those forum pages people hyping them for their OTTness and HAMMING 

He is considerably new and belongs from a modelling background still in his 2 years career he has shown a huge improvement & that is commendable considering his experience period & non acting background where many actors are here for a decade but haven’t shown a bit of growth as they want quick fame and has done cliche romantic genres which people like to hype 

ITV audiences has no knowledge of A of acting and give gyaan to others to show how their favourites are best 

This superiority complex needs to stop 
Also these itv audiences needs to come out of over dramatic content and watch Netflix shows to know what acting is 

Dhum dhum tana dhum tana dhum tana , focus in focus out and loud makeup Jewellery & OTTness made audiences blind 

Also I am being pure honest here that except Namit nobody looks and acts like doctor or give those vibes in the show 

He suits for the content he signed initially ( Grey’s Anatomy)

Makers made it dramatic so nowhere he is at fault 

That’s why I don’t watch much of ITV because TV audiences lacks ethics and acting knowledge 

PLEASE GROW UP PEEPS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Of course in my  view namit acting in sanjavni  is not at par . He is unable to show  correct emotions and correct face expression in many scene 

He looks very lazy while acting   . I have  seen scene some few of serials  in which whenever this there was  sensitive scene in serial where few actors apni achi acting ki wajah se us sensitive scene mein jaan  daal dete they   and we use to love to watch  that scene  more and more again and again 

But due to namit bad acting sensitive scene bhi boring  dull lagta hai  woh scene dekhne ka Mann hi nahi karta  k lagta, hai i kub yeh scene jaldi finish ho  aur work woh scene phir se dekhne ka Mann nahi karta

Namit unable to show proper facial expressions according to situation  . There is not voice modulation in namit acting according to situation  he just speak dialogue as it is  with no emotion and  no voice modulation in its dialogue and seriously namit had to  work in all these things

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
meerabnawaal25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I watch serial for namit he was very good in his last drama,  and even in the beginning he was superb, more than any other character I started watching it for sid but unfortunately they don't have a  plot in sanjivani problem is script but people blame him unnecessarily, I wish him all the best. 

Arko1 thumbnail

First of all this is an open forum so everybody has the right to point out good and bad aspects of the show. A lot of people dont like Namit's acting and they has their own way of critizing him. I mean you are nobody to moral police here. If you like him his acting make your own AT (appreciation thread) and do whatever you want to. But dont irritate us by making such haters specific silly threads for those who dont like the show plot and few actors for few reasons.

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail

Don't know why  topics made on  targeting  member  on having different  opinion 

don't know why u feel so  we are uncessary cricting any actor if we don't find his acting good then  why we  will not  criticized his  acting   . 

Sabjki apni apni likes and dislike hai . Like u have own reason to like namit acting  like in we have own reason to dislike  namit acting 

surabhi01 thumbnail

Requesting mod to delete or close  such thread  targeting member  for different opinion 

You literally targeted him saying replace him and daily come here to target him & write threads show the personal disliking of you

Such person is known as cyber bully 

People under the name of constructive criticism harass celebrity 

How much does it take for you to stop watching the show of a person who irritates you to no end 

Like your criticism shows your own frustrations 

Constant nitpicking over a person you don’t like is sheer personal disliking 

People need to draw a line 

There is a group including you 6-7 people who daily some for a person you don’t like 

It’s better if people start hyping their favourites and criticise them then this social media will be less of toxic people like you 

Freedom of speech doesn’t give you right to come here and talk shit 

How much does it take to stop watching when it bothers you so much 

These 6-7 people daily come to harass him & rant to replace him as if producer is mad to cast him and put his money 

People should not cross the line under constructive criticism 

Also constant nitpicking for a person daily who you don’t like is sheer personal disliking 

Their language & threads actually looks like targeted harassment 

People lacks basic ethics on social media 

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Namit is an actor. He gets paid for it. So we,the audience have all the rights to criticize his acting. Nothing unethical in this🤷‍♀️

In the initial episodes I found him to be good. But as the show progressed, felt he isn't upto the mark. Just couldn't connect to him. I feel he's good only in light hearted scenes. Probably that is why I found him good in the initial episodes where they have shown Sid as a fun loving guy. But when the separation track started, could see his limitations as an actor. Can't comment on the recent episodes as I haven't watched them.

Plus stop bullying people for having a different opinion. You can make posts praising his acting if you want. No one's going to stop you.