Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranbirkridha thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The way Aryan assumed Ranbir is running back because he saw Prachi with stick how cute they both are πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pranbirkridha

The way Aryan assumed Ranbir is running back because he saw Prachi with stick how cute they both are πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

LMAO aryan and his mind I tell you. He's so damn cute. And why does aryan always choose the most awkward ways to go through windows.... first his weird way of diving in through principal's study room window  and now head first through the car window πŸ€£

Miss-Behave thumbnail

it's so surprising to see this new side of ranbir. Pyaar kya hua, the boy completely lost his mojo with girls πŸ€£

pranbirkridha thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

it's so surprising to see this new side of ranbir. Pyaar kya hua, the boy completely lost his mojo with girls πŸ€£

damn he is so dedicated to her the flirty boy like Ranbir wanna be totally serious I mean really he imagine their marriage. Really he don't just want to be her boyfriend he want her for lifetime as wife. N how he was confronting in front of Prachi ur family must like me because I want to make this all sure. He hasn't even think about rhea once and his presumption about his ideal girl I mean short skirt 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Miss-Behave thumbnail

damn he is so dedicated to her the flirty boy like Ranbir wanna be totally serious I mean really he imagine their marriage. Really he don't just want to be her boyfriend he want her for lifetime as wife. N how he was confronting in front of Prachi ur family must like me because I want to make this all sure. He hasn't even think about rhea once and his presumption about his ideal girl I mean short skirt 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Yes more he is going to be good boy for prachi πŸ₯°

Miss-Behave thumbnail

I feel in a way aryan is being wasted. I wish that he would have been shown telling ranbir the things he got to know about rhea considering ranbir is like a brother to him. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

It's these funny moments between aryan and ranbir that make me miss aryan when he's not around. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

There must be a reason why cv’s are showing Ranbir hiding about the bet from aryan too. I strongly feel everyone will be against Ranbir in future due to rhea’s manipulations including aryan himself and this will happen when rhea realises she Ranbir can’t be hers no matter how much she tries to make Prachi fall in ranbir’s eyes. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Aryan is such a helpful friend.... helping ranbir making a educational video on how to become husband material today 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Nobody apart from Ranbir-rhea know about the bet and even aryan may think Ranbir is faking love for Prachi in the future. I strongly feel Ranbir will have all the cards stacked up against him and everyone will be against him, especially abhi and his family, Prachi and pragya…. Not sure about ranbir’s own family though, although I can say his father may definitely not trust Ranbir.