Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nimaaa

Acc to some spoilers Pulki is out of the show 

Yeah but they can always change the actor lol

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

The actor who is playing Pulkit character leaves this show. He got main lead offer in colors upcoming serial. All the best to him.

Oh really? Which one? Will miss Pulki though. They can get another actor who looks a little older and pair him with Pooja.

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

I might be in the extreme minority but mujhe nahi lagta Precap misleading hai πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

trust me you are in majority... the others who believe that its misleading deep know that it is reality they just want to keep their positivity and hold on to their hopes too. 

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Epic this is smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 lol

but so true what did she expect that he will kiss her in return...

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Oh really? Which one? Will miss Pulki though. They can get another actor who looks a little older and pair him with Pooja.

Yeah the current Pulkit wouldn’t have looked good next to current Pooja. He looks like a kiddo lol. Yeah they can definitely get a little older looking actor to play pulkit. I do want Pulkit-Pooja too but idk how I feel about Suman as a saas for the sweet Pooja and Pari as her nanad will be her biggest nightmare πŸ˜†

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

Kal do mein se ek cheez mere saath zaroor hoga... 

Either I am right with keeping my trust with the show ❀🀞or a part of it breaks while I still hold on to it.. πŸ’”β€ lekin I am not going to give up on this.. β€πŸ˜„ 

I am a bit nervous about tmr more than what I was for today... 

Relax Alu πŸ˜Š Whenever I get attached to a show and I am not happy with what's happening with certain characters, I take a step back and remind myself, this is not Rohit or Sonakshi. This is KVG and Dipika and both are probably very happy in their lives and not dealing with the crap we are seeing onscreen. Your optimism baffles me sometimes. How can u patiently watch all this yaar? But trust me, not mocking u. Just envying u. U have the ability to have faith though things around u may be spiraling out of control. Even though this is just a show, I am sure even in real life u deal with things in the similar manner. I have a friend who is just like that. No matter what's going on around her, she manages to stay positive and always seeks out to see the best in people all the time. I ask her y is she so naive but then I realise how cynical I myself am. No matter how delusional I find her at times, but she is happy. She manages her life a hundred times better than I ever do mine. I truly envy her and now u.

parcel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

but that's the point.... Rohit knows she went to her mom to find out....so really hoping he won't believe this

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Yeah the current Pulkit wouldn’t have looked good next to current Pooja. He looks like a kiddo lol. Yeah they can definitely get a little older looking actor to play pulkit. I do want Pulkit-Pooja too but idk how I feel about Suman as a saas for the sweet Pooja and Pari as her nanad will be her biggest nightmare πŸ˜†

Pooja even though is sweet knows to stand up for herself. Even during FS, she tried being nice to Pari but when Pari behaved like a total b***h, she gave it back to her. Plus Pulki will not let his mom treat her badly. He knows his mother's shortcomings and he will stand up for his girl if it comes down to that πŸ˜‰

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

The serial name is "Barrister babu". It is not telecasted till now. I think this serial will telecast in February.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

The serial name is "Barrister babu". It is not telecasted till now. I think this serial will telecast in February.

Have seen the promo of that one. I had read the concept. Its about a young girl marrying a much older man. How can he take on tat role? Its confirmed kya?