Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Relax Alu 😊 Whenever I get attached to a show and I am not happy with what's happening with certain characters, I take a step back and remind myself, this is not Rohit or Sonakshi. This is KVG and Dipika and both are probably very happy in their lives and not dealing with the crap we are seeing onscreen. Your optimism baffles me sometimes. How can u patiently watch all this yaar? But trust me, not mocking u. Just envying u. U have the ability to have faith though things around u may be spiraling out of control. Even though this is just a show, I am sure even in real life u deal with things in the similar manner. I have a friend who is just like that. No matter what's going on around her, she manages to stay positive and always seeks out to see the best in people all the time. I ask her y is she so naive but then I realise how cynical I myself am. No matter how delusional I find her at times, but she is happy. She manages her life a hundred times better than I ever do mine. I truly envy her and now u.

Hello Mandyyy.. 🤗🤗❤️

What I will be writing next is not for show but in general as to how I view life.. 😆😛

Kabhi kabhi hum jis cheez ya insaan se sabse zyaada pyaar karte hain... We like to love them no matter what.. Humme kisi se yeh soch ke pyaar nahi karna that if it has something in return to give or not.. You just love them and that's that.. There is no condition to it...  Agar pyaar mein bhi shart hone lagi toh pyaar apna maksad kho dega.. For me love should be without condition.. And trust cannot be broken easily.. 

Har din ek jaisa nahi hota.. Aur na ki har mausam ek jaisa hota hai.. If winter brings in dryness and break through around it also gives a chance for things in its surroundings to grow once again.. If autumn is about leaves falling then it's also giving chance to spring to show it's regeneration.. Everything has a good side to it.. When in an entire world everyone is running into hate, distrust etc etc.. love, trust, positivity is all which makes things a little easier to deal with it...

Kisi ko delusional lagta hai... That's fine lekin ek hope toh bani rehti that aisa din zaroor aayega where things are all fine and right.. Where there is nothing such as hate and distrust.. 

Love is all that prevails and survives the test of time... And with the love comes positivity for me.. Jahaan pyaar hota hai.. Wahan negativity nahi aa sakti..

Practical rehna jitna zaroori hai.. Dil ki sunnana aur dil se sochna bhi utna zaroori hai.. 

Life will definitely throw you in such pits where everything seems to be blurring out.. Yet at that point there will  be that one ray of sunshine which will be falling on you... You just got to follow that.. Har cheez mein hope aur umeed hota hai.. aur pyaar ke bina yeh duniya chal nahi sakti.. Pyaar lena sab jaante hain.... But no one knows how to give love.. Mere pass jitna pyaar hai mein sirf usse share karna chahti hoon.. Taaki kisi aur ke chehre pe woh smile wapas aa jaye... Trust me there's nothing more good a feeling in life when you bring smiles to people's lives , just by giving your love and being there for them... 

Zyaada preachy hogaya.. Aur bohat bol bhi diya.. 😆🤣😆

But, This is how I am in real life... For me it's simple.. Not every phase stays same.. But every phase teaches something.. And all I need to do is give it patience, time and love... This is me in few words.. Baaki dheere dheere jaan jaoge.. 😄😂😂 

Edited by sohit-mishbir - 4 years ago
Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Have seen the promo of that one. I had read the concept. Its about a young girl marrying a much older man. How can he take on tat role? Its confirmed kya?

I saw the promo 4 days back. They are showing child marriage. In that, heroine character marrying hero when she is minor( I think that girl age showed in promo will be 13 I am guessing).

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

I saw the promo 4 days back. They are showing child marriage. In that, heroine character marrying hero when she is minor( I think that girl age showed in promo will be 13 I am guessing).

This guy can himself pass off as a teen 🤣 So I was like if the girl is marrying an older man how can it be him?

Little-things thumbnail

This guy can himself pass off as a teen 🤣 So I was like if the girl is marrying an older man how can it be him?

Kis show ki baat chal rahi hai?! 🙄🤔

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

Kis show ki baat chal rahi hai?! 🙄🤔

We are talking about pravisht mishra ( our Pulkit) new show will be coming in colors channel.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hello Mandyyy.. 🤗🤗❤️

What I will be writing next is not for show but in general as to how I view life.. 😆😛

Kabhi kabhi hum jis cheez ya insaan se sabse zyaada pyaar karte hain... We like to love them no matter what.. Humme kisi se yeh soch ke pyaar nahi karna that if it has something in return to give or not.. You just love them and that's that.. There is no condition to it...  Agar pyaar mein bhi shart hone lagi toh pyaar apna maksad kho dega.. For me love should be without condition.. And trust cannot be broken easily.. 

Har din ek jaisa nahi hota.. Aur na ki har mausam ek jaisa hota hai.. If winter brings in dryness and break through around it also gives a chance for things in its surroundings to grow once again.. If autumn is about leaves falling then it's also giving chance to spring to show it's regeneration.. Everything has a good side to it.. When in an entire world everyone is running into hate, distrust etc etc.. love, trust, positivity is all which makes things a little easier to deal with it...

Kisi ko delusional lagta hai... That's fine lekin ek hope toh bani rehti that aisa din zaroor aayega where things are all fine and right.. Where there is nothing such as hate and distrust.. 

Love is all that prevails and survives the test of time... And with the love comes positivity for me.. Jahaan pyaar hota hai.. Wahan negativity nahi aa sakti..

Practical rehna jitna zaroori hai.. Dil ki sunnana aur dil se sochna bhi utna zaroori hai.. 

Life will definitely throw you in such pits where everything seems to be blurring out.. Yet at that point there will  be that one ray of sunshine which will be falling on you... You just got to follow that.. Har cheez mein hope aur umeed hota hai.. aur pyaar ke bina yeh duniya chal nahi sakti.. Pyaar lena sab jaante hain.... But no one knows how to give love.. Mere pass jitna pyaar hai mein sirf usse share karna chahti hoon.. Taaki kisi aur ke chehre pe woh smile wapas aa jaye... Trust me there's nothing more good a feeling in life when you bring smiles to people's lives , just by giving your love and being there for them... 

Zyaada preachy hogaya.. Aur bohat bol bhi diya.. 😆🤣😆

But, This is how I am in real life... For me it's simple.. Not every phase stays same.. But every phase teaches something.. And all I need to do is give it patience, time and love... This is me in few words.. Baaki dheere dheere jaan jaoge.. 😄😂😂 

To each their own. If some find it delusional, for others it would be a means to not give up hope on life and love. Its perfectly fine 😊 I agree its important to think from heart but sometimes when we do it too often we end up getting hurt. That sort of takes away one's ability to have faith. Can't say that's wrong too coz its just a mechanism to defend urself from letting others hurt u. Its just the matter of perspective. But sometimes we need to find means of being happy by tuning out what's unpleasant and trying to shift our focus.

Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

We are talking about pravisht mishra ( our Pulkit) new show will be coming in colors channel.

Ohhh... 

That barrister babu waala..

Colours aur baal vivah ka alag hi love story hai... A love story jo bohat gehri hai.. 🤣🤣

Romeo Juliet/ heer ranjha/ jack Rose/ shireen farhad  se bhi gehri.. 😛😆

Edited by sohit-mishbir - 4 years ago
Little-things thumbnail

Ppl chidiya ghar se kuch post yahan bhi kar do... Hum sab bhi has lenge.. 😛😆😛😛

Virk45 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ppl chidiya ghar se kuch post yahan bhi kar do... Hum sab bhi has lenge.. 😛😆😛😛

Yeh dekh alisha