Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Chapter Continued -

He rushed out from there and opened the door of his car by jolt , slammed closed and driven off..

He was driving rashly and with full speed. His phone was ringing but he was not paying hid to it.. It was Rishi and Ananya who were calling him but he was not at all interested in picking up the call as his mind was having so many thoughts spinning around at once

It was pitch dark night. And roads were almost empty..

He found a secluded place and slammed his car’s breaks. The breaks made a screeched sound and his car stopped stopped.

He gets out of a car and slammed the door behind, his gait was wobbly and after walking few steps near his car, he dropped  on his knees and screamed to the top of his voice..Tears were rolling down his face .. 

Rudra ( screaming at top of his voice) - Maya....

He started banging his car’s bonnet with his fist.

Rudra - Kyun , kyun , kyun kiya tumne aisa Maya..

Jis dard se main itne saalon tak bhaagta raha aaj tumne mujhe uske saamne laa kar khada kar diya.

He kept his hands around his head..

Rudra - Aaj mujhse yeh kya ho gaya..  Kyun main apne aap ko rok nahi paaya.. Humaare beech jo hai woh kya hai Maya..

Kyun main tumhaare baare mein sochne se apne aap ko rok nahi paata.. Kyun tumhara kisi aur se milna , kisi aur se baat karna mujhse bardaasht nahi hota.. 

Mujhe pyaar se nafrat hai aur jis raaste main jaana bhi nahi chaahta usi doraahe par tum mujhe wapas se kheench laayi Maya..

He was sitting there and here on the other hand Maya was sitting in her room and crying...

Maya - Yeh kya ho gaya mujhse.. Main apne maqsad se yun bhatak kaise sakti hoon..

Kyun Rudra ke saamne apne aap ko nahi rok paayi main.. kyun..

Rudra ke chhune se bhi mujhe kabhi taklif mujhe kabhi nahi huyi. Na woh kabhi mere puraane zakhm mujhe yaad dilaata hai.

Kyun Rudra ke mere aas paas hone se mujhe acchha lagta hai. 

Kyun uske saamne wohi puraani Maya wapas se zinda ho jaati hai.

Mere dil mein pyaar ke liye koi jagah nahi hai, sirf nafrat hi hai. Par Rudra ki achhayi kyun meri nafrat par haavi ho rahi hai..

Rudra ki aankho mein jo sachhayi hai woh cheekh cheekh kar keh rahi hai ki agar usne kisi ka ek baar haath thaama toh zindagi bhar woh saath nahi chhodega..

Yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai mujhe khud kyun kuch samajh nahi aa raha..

Mera sirf ek hi maqsad hai MJ se badla lena phir kyun main apne raaste se bhatak rahi hoon.. 

Kya Rudra ki sachhayi mere dil par haavi ho rahi hai.. aur uss puraani Maya jise maine kabka maar diya tha use zinda kar rahi hai?

Maya and Rudra both don’t know that unconsciously they both were thinking about each other.. Unknown the them some feelings for each other has developed inside their heart. But both are still unclear about it.

They both are confused with their feelings only time will tell that they will fall in love or fall apart.. Their journey has just begun..

A long road awaits for them from Maya and Rudra to become MayRa..

P.S. these are just my random ramblings. I am not that good of a writer and I am not that great with writing the dialogues in English as I don’t feel connected with my own writing. (My English vocab is not that great either 😆)

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Hey shibs take care dear.. and get well soon to you..

I did posted my part which is more seems like instant dosa/ instant dhokla types instant writing..😆

Not great as you guys. 

Take rest and take a good care of yourself.🤗

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

The whole night passed like one while eternity, with Maya and Rudra hating themselves each time they thought of the kiss. Rudra was drowned in alcohol and tears and Maya hit herself with a belt, leaving behind welts.

Armu4eva thumbnail

Good job Tia and Dusk2Dawn. Excellent

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

I got bored resting the whole day and ended up writing this. I don't like falling sick 😒 Hope it makes sense

Rishi was pacing up and down below Maya's building, his face etched with worry. It was 4 am in the morning and Rudra still wasn't back home. When they drove back from Maya's house, Rudra had dropped Ananya and him but refused to return with them. Rishi suspected Maya to be the reason. He had seen Maya make his brother dance to her manic tunes. He had to make sure his brother was 'fine'.

Maya was studying Rishi's paces from her window. She had expected Rishi to come back, but his brother was a package of surprises. She hated surprises. That kiss wasn't supposed to happen. At least her heart wasn't supposed to flutter. It was like a sweet poison. She had only one chance to put her plan back on track.

She went down the building to meet him. She made sure her eyes looked puffy and grief stricken. Not that she had to act. She just couldn't let out the reason to Rishi.

Maya was stoic and distant as usual. But when Rishi saw her puffy eyes, all his initial thoughts about questioning her vanished and he panicked immediately,

"Oh baby, what have you done to yourself? Yesterday evening you were completely fine."

"Kuch aansu dikhayi nahi dete, sirf tezab bankar dil pe girte jaate hai."

"But baby.."

"Yesterday, I expected you to save me. But Rudra saved me. You don't love Rishi."

"No Maya, I love you a lot. Only my timing—"

"Exactly, the timing. You timed our movements and asked your friend to attack me because you never wanted to marry me."

"No Maya, I do. And Ankit isn't my friend anymore. In fact bhai.."

"You know what Rishi, I can't take it anymore. It's the same story everytime, sometimes dad, sometimes brother, sometimes society. Everyone else is more important for you. What about my feelings? What about the fact that I love you? Why is it difficult to believe that a girl would loves the person you are? Not your money or status. That she isn't manipulating love. Why do rich people measure themselves only in terms of image and bank balance. All of them. Par har cheez ka mol nahi lagaya jaa sakti, kuch cheezein anmol bhi hote hai."

"Bhai hasn't come back home Maya."

"What?"

Was he fine? Maya's face paled.

"He isn't back. I thought you might know.."

"How would I know? As if he tells me before doing things... Did you check in the office?"

"No." he said.

What if MJ had put Rudra in some danger? Her face became serious. She asked for the keys and took the driver's seat .

"Get inside the car. We will find him together."

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Tiaraa

The lights were dim and the mood was sexual. He picked her up in his arms and began walking to his bed. Just when he is about to start..she stops him by resting a hand over his chest

"Rudra. i am tired."

_._shibani_._

Rudra nuzzled his nose in her hair and smiled. "Sorry, you are just too hot to handle" He tucked her in the bed and laid next to her, his arm around her waist protectively.

She turned to look at his sleepy form, his eyelashes kissing his cheeks and kissed his lips.

"Naughty!" He opened his eyes and laughed at her

Tiaraa

"Rudra' she squealed as she hit him with her pillow softly and goofily ran away to the balcony where rudra followed her.

She is about to run farther from him but he caught her and spin her to him.

He showered kisses on her breaking her resilience second by second with each passionate suck and a kiss

_._shibani_._

Maya opened her eyes to look at her husband sleeping peacefully

"Saari raat done nahi diya aur khud so raha hai," she said sarcastically and kissed his forehead. She went in the washroom to freshen up and after undressing realised that she forgot the towel outside

Tiaraa

after 1 min of her calling rudra for towel. He is inside the bathroom total in his birth suit and his thing saluting hwr with erection.

"Rudra..listen...I am tired please.." She bites her lips nervously

" I know." He shrugs. " i just want to have shower with you. Thats all" 

Her eyes holds excitement as she anticipated his move. But he was clear with his intentions. He just bathed with her.

"Baby..I am hanging this towel here. I am going down for breakfast." 

She rubs her skin as it still burns from his touches..he simple finger touch lits fire in her. She felt her lower half contract and waves of ecstasy drips down her legs

_._shibani_._

Rajeev looks curiosly at Maya and Rudra who seem tired yet happy

"Did you sleep well last night, Maya?" He asks, smirk playing on his lips

"Yeah, yeah," she mumbles, making Rudra smirk

"It was quite hot yesterday"

"Yes it was, hai naa Maya," Rudra says as he rubs his shoe against Maya's ankle. Her eyes go wide and she coughs.

"You ok Maya?" Nandini asks, concerned.

"Maybe she should just sleep, aunty," Rajeev says as he applies jam.on her bread. She glares at him and he forces the whole slice in his mouth.

"What was that?" She asks him angrily when Rudra and Nandini leave the table

"I was just messing, but seems like Rudra can't keep your bedroom tales a secret," he pointed to his neck.

"Insaan hai ki jawaar, kitna bada mark hai," he chuckles.

"Rajeev, shut up," she mutters.

"I got to go, I have a Grindr date," He winks.

"I thought you were still crushing over Aditya"

"Seems like protien shake drinking, crime journalist aren't my thing,"

"What's your thing then?"

"Tall men wild in bed who don't let their partner sleep!" He says and jogs away as Maya flushes,both embarrassed and angry

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

tournesol

There was a loud knock on the main door, like someone broke it down. Maya hid herself in the cupboard. It's better to pretend dead than getting killed by a 'predator'. Maybe that's why Vikram, her husband, never allowed her to venture out. For her own safety.

Vikram had gone out to get ingredients for Italian cuisine, because she said she wanted to cook again. But now she was scared. Her husbannd wasn't around and somebody had broken down the main door. She never felt so helpless before. The bodies of Rajeev and Nandini were still lying in the washing machine.

There was muffled voices downstairs, then a loud shout in Vikram's voice. Somebody had hit him. Somebody hit her husband. The word husband brought back voices in her head "Tumhara har pyaar mera pyaar hoga, tumhari har nafrat meri nafrat hogi."... Her head pained, something didn't add up.

Maya ran downstairs and saw a man with towering height, lean frame, and a lion-like passion in his eyes. Maya looked at Vikram's fallen body, scared out of her wits. She then looked at the man who towered over her, her husband and then at the man's shoes. Blue shoes.

"Who are you? Why have you killed my husband?" she managed to ask.

"Husband?" The man asked her, with anger and confusion in his voice.

"But I am.." said Rudra "No no no, you are playing another game. Aren't you Maya Jaisingh? Killing my brother wasn't enough?"

Maya's face was blank. That man was also saying that she killed someone's brother.

"I have killed no one, you have. That man is my husband. There is a photo album that proves it. But who are you?" Maya's head pained and she sat down, Rudra looked on. She cried, "I always thought you are my savior, especially when I saw your blue shoes. I can't remember who I am, where I am from. This man said he was my husband, called me princess. But kept me in this house like a fortress. I thought he was a creep, now I know what he was protecting me from. He was protecting me from you, and he gave his life."

This is not a game? Rudra thought. Maya had indeed lost her memory. The woman he hated had vanished with the memory loss. And what did he do, he killed an innocent man? He is a murderer too now. With what right would he question Maya's murder.

"I am sorry.." he said.

"And that's what you say after murdering a man? I am sorry!"

Maya was furious, "You need to pay for this. You need to take care of me till I regain my memory. And no not in mental asylum. That won't count as you repaying back your guilt."

Rudra didn't know what to say, she was indeed in a helpless situation, but this was really not a game? She said nothing about reporting him to the police. Tears flowed down Maya's cheeks like Maya's life had ended. They say keep your friends close, enemies closer. He would take revenge from Maya as soon as she regains her memory.

"Fine. I agree, the deal is you don't report me to the police."

Maya couldn't believe her luck. She always knew he was her savior.

Maya left with Rudra. Vikram got up at his place with a concussion, he couldn't believe that the memory-lost Maya manipulated Rudra into believing he was dead and left with his fortress with that man

_._shibani_._

Vikram smirked. Yelling and screaming was for losers and Vikram, Vikram wasnt a loser. He called his mole in the Roy mansion, who promised to keep an eye on them and then another call to his man in the RuAn PH office, just to be on a safer side.

Then his phone pinged 

"Is Maya with you?"

"No, Rudra took her,"

"But you said we were safe! That MJ's bit*h won't reach us?"

"Relax, even though this is MJ's mess, it's you who are at fault as well, but she is playing huge this time, though she has lost her memory, she has tricked Rudra and his high moral compass into taking care of her"

"That's becuase you killed her family!"

"That Rajeev was snooping around, and Nandini killed herself, I am not to be blamed!"

"What do we do next?"

"Wait for MJ-Maya to kill each other!"

"We have been doing that for years, and yet, both of them are useless!"

Vikram smirked. The ignorance of everyone in this game was fun to witness.

"I hope you are taking your medicines,"

"Yes" he said, and looked at the medicine box that was full.

"I am fine,"

"You better be, I want to rejoice MJ and Manvi's destruction with you, her savior, and yet her destructor,"

tournesol

Rudra contemplated a lot on where to take Maya. There was a penthouse in Goa, a duplex in Delhi, a flat in Bangalore.. Roy mansion in Mumbai? But the entire family is there. He didn't want his dad to harm this memory-lost girl in his absence. No he wasn't in love, only he had the right to take his revenge. No he wasn't clarifying. Why was his heart beating?

Okay, he is taking her to Roy mansion, because she needs to get her memory back. But he has to watch her back so that his dad had no whiff about Maya's presence in their house. They sneaked in through the back gate and entered the room though the window.

When Maya entered the room, she was stumped. White-yellow curtains, that spoke of sunshine, a decorative cycle on the wall. The room was somewhat untidy, clothes strewn here and there, a torn white shirt. Maya's head pained again. Rudra gave her a glass of water.

"Thank you, savior."

"Rudra. Rudra Roy."

"Thank you Rudra." Maya smiled.

Like routine, without thinking much, Rudra started to change his shirt, when Maya yelped. "Hey, what are you doing?"

"Changing shirt?" Oops, Rudra, she has lost her memory. She doesn't know you are her husband or she killed your Rishi.

"Sorry ma'm, I'll go to the washroom."

"Maya. Sirf Maya." Rudra nodded and went to the washroom. Why was it so hard to be indifferent to her?

When Rudra returned from the washroom, he found his room was neat and tidy. Maya had found her clothes in the cupboard and wore a dress he gifted to her. He looked at her trying to balance between his hate and his love.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yes."

"You have such a big house, why have you hidden me in your room?"

"Because my family can't know you are staying here."

"Haww! You lie? Lying is bad. People who lie get entangled in their own lie, till death does the truth apart."

Suddenly a jolly childish Maya turned into an ominous one.

"Kabhi kabhi sach ko bahar lane k liye kuch chupana padta hai." Rudra couldn't believe he said that.

"Sach?"

"Your memory, the truth of your memory. Now you sleep on the bed, I'll take the sofa."

_._shibani_._

His phone started ringing, so he stepped out, closing the door behind him.

Maya looked at the closed door and wished that she could tell the man that she had lied to him, well, partially, but no, right now, her survival was important.

She walked to the table, and touched the trinkets that were kept on it. There was a photo of two men that was framed and kept on it. She picked it and stared at the younger man in the photo, flashes of him hitting her like tornado.

"Aah!" She yelled as the frame slipped from her hands and crashed on the floor. She held her forhead that hurt as hell.

Rudra rushed in the room, looking at her in concern

"Maya, what is it? Are you hurt? What is happening?"

"My head hurts,"

He looked at Rishi's smiling photo that peeked from the glass and the wooden frame.

So she wasn't lieing? She did lose her memory, or was she pretending.

"Do you know any of the medicines you took?"

"No," she shook her head.

Rudra nodded and extended her hand to help her stand, but then withdrew it. But Maya clung to her hand and stood up.

"Thanks," she said.

"I know I am troubling you, but I really am grateful to you for helping me, that man, he killed a woman who said she was my mother and another man who was trying to help me,"

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The original idea of Maya telling RUdra that MJ cut her hair was by Moumi (stormborn)

This is written by tournesol, dusk2darwn, dewdrops.16, Shruti18 and me

~~~~~~~~~

Maya was horrified about MJ cutting her and that still have nightmares. She hadn't told Rudra about it and though he had forgiven for cutting her hair, she knew he was holding a grudge.

when maya woke up with jolt rudra too stirred in his sleep. and woke up by the motion. he was worried for her. may be something bothering her. he closed the distance between them went hear her and took her in her arms. once she came out of shock he asked her what happened?

Maya lied nothing, but cunningly played the recording of MJ cutting her hair that she recorded on Rudra's phone and convinced him taht he had left his recorder on by mistake. Rudra was angry

Rudra seethed with anger.. his eyes were bloodshot... he fists his hands and try to get up from the bed to confront the man who troubled his love.. he stormed out of the bed but then maya hold his hand from the wrist and stopped him.

Maya tries to calm him down, as she knows MJ would again play another trick and she didn't want Rudra to be part of his dirty games.And convinced him we can talk about it tomorrow in front of everyone.

She also played her cards well into keeping the anger ignited though. She also reminded Rudra of the family torturing her when she first entered the house

she told him that seems like his family doesnt want her and tries every possible way to create misunderstanding between them. n she even told him that MJ had ruined his first gift the red dress he had given her... she loved it so much and was about to wear that for the party but his father had tore it with the pair of scissors.. she was indeed devastated by this move from her father in law.

Rudra very patiently listening to her narrating the horror experience his family giving to her. He feels guilty and also tries to convince Maya this is all because of him that they are protesting towards their relationship. 

Maya played her card and cupped his face with her palms and tells him dont blame yourself.. /it is may be they have envisioned someone else as their daughter in law and not her.. 

Rudra packed the bags, bought the tickets and waited for everyone to gather in the hall. After discussing with Maya he thought this was the best solution. "Don't leave Rudra, how would I live without my son" Antara cried. MJ too didn't want Rudra to leave like this with Maya.

"Maya and I are going nowhere Dad. The bags and tickets are for you and mom, to London. You won't miss Dadi anymore."

MJ nd Antara are shocked by the decision of Rudra. MJ is confused and looking for an opportunity to get out of this situation.Then Amir understanding his mind interferes and gives business collaboration as an excuse to stop MJ from going anywhere out of the country

Maya seethes at a defeat, but then decides to attack MJ's business via Sudhir. She makes it look like Sudhir is a traitor who made MJ lose billians and MJ buys it and throws Sudhir out, but keeps Ananya close

MJ plans his next move carefully.He realizes his plans will backfire as long as Maya and Rudra share a close relationship.So he decides to use Ananya to weaken and gradually break their relation.

So nowadays Ananya keeps roaming in the house as she pleases irking Maya to the core. One day Maya was making juice in the kitchen, when Ananya comes and tries to act bestie. Rudra buys the act, he is happy to see Ananya accepting Maya. Ananya tries to take the opportunity to spill the juice. Maya fills her mouth with cupcakes and makes Rudra drink the juice in front of Anu

Ananya works on bringing in more writers and Maya realises this but also because RuAn is Rudra's baby, let's her go with the flow. She however, now starts displaying her affection via hugs and kisses more infront of the family and Rudra is happy with the attention he is receiving

"Kya karne ki koshish kar rahi ho tum Maya?"

Maya was waiting for this day. She pretended not to understand what Ananya meant. She stood in the parking lot silently listening to Ananya's lecture with a subtle smile.

"Sab samajh rahi hu mai. Tum Rudra ko mujhse chinne k liye public display of affection pe utar aayi ho? Tum jaisi ladki kisi bhi level pe gir sakti hai."

Ananya turned to go satisfied after venting out at Maya, when she was horrified. Her father was making out with another lady in the parking lot

ananya was almost shocked with her father's did and she even didnt noticed that rudra was there and heard her accusing maya...

Rudra tell her off and asked her not to point a finger at his MAY and showed her the mirror about her own father who was cheating on her mother with another woman..

"now what you will call this ananya" ?? aaj ke baad dont try to raise your finger or your voice in front of my maya... cz yeh meri maya hai.. maya rudra roy...

That night, Maya tells Rudra of being involved with a man before him without revealing the name or the pregnancy and tells him.that she was used. Rudra promises never to force himself on her and Maya, overwhelmed, kisses him.

Rudra was shocked, surprised and happy. He wanted Maya more than a kiss, but more than that he was emotional at the depth of her love after such a brutal heartbreak. That night Maya realized they both were different pieces of the same puzzle, in both heartbreak and love. She bathed in his love, which left the glow in her till morning. Her marks of love all over Rudra.

Rudra was wearing his shirt in the morning when MJ barged in the room with intention of intimidating Maya. Rudra was shocked, he tried to hurry his shirt, but MJ noticed his hickeys. 

MJ noticed the marks on rudra's neck and nail marks on his chest and he was boiling with anger...

He stormed out of the room without saying anything,

Meanwhile, Rajeev informed Maya of Antara seeing her gym trainer and told her NOT to defame her becuase it will affect Rudra too.

The two decided to use Antara's drugs as her weakness and bring her down and did just that by replacing her medicines with stronger ones that made her hallucinate about Rishi

Antara starts to Hallucinate Rishi. Rishi being himself poking fun at everyone. But he somehow is a bit uncomfortable around Maya making Antara think he knows what she did to Maya and driving her in her own guilt trip about Manvi

antara starts babbling around everyone in the house... she starts hallucinating in every nook and corner..

she was about to fall from stairs when rudra caught her..

She again start blabbering to him "Rudra dekho udhar rishi hai woh mujhe tumse sorry kehne ko keh raha hai" main bahut buri maa hoon jo tumhaari khushiyon ko dekh nahi paayi,..

she looked at maya and said Maya I am sorry..and again she blurted Maanvi I am sorry for what i did to you,,

MJ went to his room where Antara was crying inconsolably. MJ was irritated and wanted her to stop, his plans were falling apart. Antara heard nothing and cried about talking to Rishi and his pain. She had a knife in her hand, MJ was scared.

MJ somehow wants to stop Antara. Also that his dirty secrets do not come out to Rudra. He thinks of getting a psychiatrist for Antara and also Makes Rudra believe that Antara is in deep depression after Rishi. And admits her to a rehab.

But Antara goes a step ahead and creates rukia infront of the media, bringing up the old news that he had buried ten years and a meadia person who was at the rehab to interview a doc, actually who was set up by MayRa, brings up Manvi in his news reporting starting a controversy in the timea of #Metoo

While parting from rudra Antara blurting out the name manvi again and again.. and shouting on top of the voice in front of all the media gathered at the rehab saying MJ is not he shows to the world.. he is having skeletons hidden inside his closets..

" Yaad hai MJ aaj se 10 saal pehle tumne maanvi ke saath kya kiya tha?? maar daala use tumne maar daala.. aur uske parivaar ko bhi.. aaj isi wajah se humaara rishi humaare saath nahi hai..and she breaks down in rudra's arms.. and shout the name RISHI and passed out.

Rudra was sad and bewildered to witness his mother in such a condition.He blamed none other than MJ for all the mess they had landed in.

He was curious about to know the details about the girl Manvi and what MJ had done with her.

He understood that MJ will not let his mom live peacefully in the assylum..atleast not after today's incident..so he decided to begin her treatment at home.

MJ was shocked to see Antara back..with Rudra guiding her inside the house. Before he could question Rudra about Antara, he gets a call from the media asking for his statement.

He barked an order at Aamir to handle it and was told by Rudra to not step close to Antara even by 5 mts and was half in mind of shifting to her room if Maya hadn't intervened, but ordered the nurse to not let anyone except himself around his mother.

Maya felt guilty for toruturing her husband and was half in mind of getting Shritij to confess about being involved with Antara but Rajeev warned her against it.

She completed the book and then hired a hitman to kill Jogi. 

jogi was lured on the pretext of a clue which can be used to frame MJ for the crime he had done 10 years ago..and he himself is a greedy man didnt tell anyone about it to get a hansome reward from MJ in return.

he was having a location of a warehouse out of the city limits.. so jogi reached the warehouse near the bay and where a sniper spotted him and shot him dead by placing a bullet in his head.. and then he went there and cleaned the area and dumped the body in the middle of the sea so no one can trace it.. 

Rajeev hacked through his phone and removed all the traces smartly.. 

Rudra was badly affected by all the incidents taking place in his family.He took care of Antara and waited patiently for her to recover.He went back to addressing MJ as Mr.Roy and hardly interacted with him..except for a few cold remarks and taunts.

Maya felt guilty seeing Rudra in such a condition.She was sad to see a person like him sufferring for others' mistakes.So she decided to end everything once and for all and began to hatch a plan to kill MJ.

While maya was planning on moving forward with her revenge along with Rajeev against MJ, Rudra started to dig through past of MJ. He thought of using Amir as he is one person who knows everything about the Roy's.

Amir also driving on the guilt of his past siding with MJ for destroying Manvi nd her family worked in Rudra's favour.

But she wasn't done yet, she had to dismiss Aamir. She released the new of Shritij to Aamir via an informant and waited for MJ to react impulsively and impulsively did he react. He hit Aamir so bad that he broke a few bones and had a serious injury in his head that could have sent him into coma had MJ not stopped hitting.

MJ finally realised his folly, he was reacting exactly how Maya was expecting him to react, that's why she could mess up Antara, Sudhir and Aamir. He found out that Jogi's been missing since days now and that Rudra had finally got his hands on Maya's first book, the handwritten script that the stupid owner of the printing press hadn't managed to dispose off thinking that he would get more orders and therefore now Rudra knew Manvi Singh's existence wasn't a myth but a reality.

Rudra going through Maya’s book page by page written in Maya’s handwriting.. 

his fingers were moving over her beautiful handwriting.

The story which has written was revealing each layer of Maya’s past. like what she was in the past a naive girl who used to believe on fairytales and thought that she will get a man like a prince on the white horse. But then in the sudden turn of events the girl found a man who was married and he tricked her fall in love with him.

The girl fell in love with the man..totally oblivious to his intentions.She believed every wotd he said..about his wife having affair with another man,and him going into depression due to her behaviour.

The story seemed oddly familiar to him..it was the exact story Maya had told him of her past life.The name Manvi Singh and her connection to MJ remained a mystery still.But he began to feel that Maya's past has some connection ti Manvi Singh.

Rudra was intrigued by the connection and wanted to get to know more about the connection between maya nd Manvi. Then he remembered his mom uttering the name Manvi in front of the media. He knew Antara would definitely know and lead him to know more details.

He approached Aamir in the hospital who couldn't tell him much except for that MJ ruined an innocent girl's life and family, which wasn't of that great help and neither was Anatara helping, so he decided to use Sudhir. He convinced him that he was giving him shares of RuAn publications and took him for drinks where he got super sloshed and kept saying "Manvi-Maya-revenge".

Here, now that all the pawns were down, Maya decided to strike on MJ, but MJ kidnapped and held Nandini as a hostage.

When maya gets to know this she lashed out at Rajeev for not taking care of her maa and this created an opportunity for MJ to kidnap her.

Maya was broken and shaken by the fact that in this revenge war between her and MJ her mother can be a collateral. She has lost all her family now only she remains as the thread to bind to her past and herself. Her mother.

She doesn’t want to lose her.

Rudra was too lost inside Maya's book and the never ending riddle of Maya Manvi connection which was raging in his mind for a week now.

Suddenly his phone rang..snapping if out of his little thought bubble.It was Maya..she just uttered his name and burst out in tears.

Maya had to take Rudra in the loop, atleast for saving her Mom. She knew he would be the only one after Rajeev who would go any ends to save her mom.

Rudra rushed to Maya and Rajeev after hearing about maa and also had many missing pieces of puzzle of Manvi and Maya connection slowly starting to fill up.

Rajeev, done with Maya and MJ's games told him that it was MJ who kidnapped Nandini and the three couldn't decide what to do next, when Rajeev's phone rang, it was from the nurse who was taking care of Aamir who told him that MJ had made a transaction to a local goon infamous for his kidnappings that followed a same pattern of kidnapping women outside temples.

Maya forced the temple location out of the driver and Rajeev got help from illegal hackers to track the location of the van using the nearby CCTVs but a point of time, the van went towards a jungle and there was no way of tracking it.

Rudra decided to beat it out of MJ but Maya reminded him that doing so would risk Nandini, Antara and Aamir, so they had to take another way out.

Rudra was trying to find a way to reach MJ and free Nandini without getting into any trouble.

He decided to discuss the plan on how to go further with maya Maya and Rajeev. 

Then Maya decided to tell all about her past to Rudra.. she opened up and told him all. This revealation made him go in all rage with anger.

He loathed himself for his father’s did that why god had made this monstrous man his father. 
Maya had hugged him and cupped his face and this calmed his anger down. And he decided to support Maya  and Rajeev in this war but at first they need to save Nandini.

Maya, Rudra and Rajeev hatch a plan keeping Nadhini's life as high priority. Maya very well understands MJ and his next step would be by using Rishi's death as weapon to counter attack and deny the allegations on him.

Hence she decides to also confess about Rishi before they go with their final strike on MJ, she always felt guilty by hiding this ugly truth from Rudra.

Allowing Rudra to be the decider in this game of revenge!

And when she does, Rudra loses his head, but Rajeev reminds that history is repeating itself in the form of Nandini, who has her memory erased and doesn't deserve any of this.

Rudra goes to MJ and starts acting upset of the marriage and marrying his dead brother's ex. With the new information and supposed trust of his son, his only remaining reason of being, MJ let's his guard down and calls the kidnapper while Rajeev is tracking the call. Maya and Rajeev text Rudra the loctaion and leave and Ananya, confused with Rudra's change in behaviour, follows him as he sneaks out.

Rudra follows the kidnapper to the den where MJ kept Nandini. Ananya follows Rudra till the entrance of that den. In meantime, MJ sees Maya and Rajeev lurking in their location. At first he thinks they were there to save Nandini, then he put two and two together and understands Rudra is still Team Maya. He gives the kidnapper order to trap Rudra in the same room as Nandini. He can finish killing Maya and then let Rudra out of that place. Ananya saw the kidnapper lock Rudra with Nandini. Ananya calls Maya instead of MJ to tell about Rudra, because MJ's double sided face slipped before her due to this incident.

Ananya understood finally that why Rudra was the one who always hated MJ. This is the real side of MJ. The monstrous one. And to the world he always wore a mask and a facade of virtues and good personality. But the truth is he is the one monstrous human.

She immediately called Maya up and notified her that MJ had ordered the kidnapper to lock Rudra up. Ananya had assured Maya that she too is on her side. Then all 3 of them decided that while Maya will take over MJ , Ananya will help free off Rudra and Nandini and Rajeev will create a distraction for kidnapper.

Ananya and Rajeev slowly aneek into the place where Rudra nd Nadhini are trapped. Ananya tells she would distract the kidnappers by using MJ as an excuse meanwhile Rajeev can enter the room to free Rudra nd Nandhini.

It was a final showdown for Maya vs MJ. Maya had waited for a long time for this time and she felt secure and confident with Rudra also being on her side since she had not expected. Rudra always gave her that strength and today she needed that the most.

Ananya used some cash to bribe a henchmen and spoke rudely about Nandini and convinced him that MJ has sent her to make sure the two victims are there before the fu payment.

Rajeev takes this opportunity and sneaks in and meets Rudra and Nandini. Nandini is unconscious and Rudra has been trying to take her up. The two decide to sneak her out of there and after loads of difficulty manage to take her to tha car. Rudra goes to save Ananya who is trapped and almost molested by the kidnapper.

Rajeev drives them all to safety and Rudra insists on going to see Maya and MJ so leaves them at Maya's place.

Here Maya and MJ are at a cliff and Rudra sees that both have guns aimed at each other's heads.

MJ is overconfident of his moves, one bullet and Maya would go down the cliff. He doesn't know yet that Nandini and Rudra have escaped or that Ananya was now on Maya's side. Maya knows, Ananya had texted her to give updates.

"Goli chalana chahte ho? Mare huye insaan ho kya maaroge MJ, aur Rudra ko kya jawab doge." Maya said. Rudra had come back to the cliff by that time. He stood in front of Maya and asked MJ to shoot at him first if wanted to kill Maya.

MJ is shocked and Maya feels happy upon seeing Rudra at the cliff. As Maya always drew here strength but now could also weaken her as he would talk her out of killing MJ.

Rudra was in rage about MJ but would never kill anyone in cold blood. He wanted to keep maya also by not having another Roy blood in her hands.

An eye for an eye is not what Rudra believes in.

He talked Maya out if killing MJ but was tok late to focus on MJ who aimed and shot at Maya. Rudra took the bullet and seeing this, MJ threw himself on the ground in grief. Maya rushed Rudra to the hospital who managed it out of danger after a long surgery.

MJ was shocked he shot his own son. There was news all over media that MJ shot Rudra, his only surviving son. Rudra gained consciousness after the surgery, he hated MJ. MJ not only lost Rudra's trust, he also lost his public image. He surrended to the police for his crimes. Rudra wasn't exactly angry with Maya, but he was hurt she hid the truth for so long. Maya came to meet him in the hospital room, Rudra tried to act angry seeing her.

While Rudra was being operated Maya’s heart was racing like anything. She was so worried about him. She has lost everything she loved until now. She never wanted to lose Rudra. She prayed silently to god to keep him safe. And give his all pains to her as she loved him more than anything in the world.

Once the surgery is over she rushed to the doctor who said that they removed the bullet and he is out of danger. They shifted him to the room. And maya rushed there to be by her love. holding his hand in hers she started crying silently and saying  sorry and i love yous like chants. Rudra comes consciousness and first he saw the sights of Maya in front of him. He heard her sorries and i love yous .But he decided to act angry on her. So he pulled his hand from hers and turned his face from her. Maya felt broken. She started pleading to him that why he is angry on her and not looking at her and talking to her.

She understood that may be he is angry because she didn’t tell him the truth first itself.

She finally told him that she kept the truth to herself because she didn’t want to hurt him and lose him as whatever and whoever she loves leaves her. She never wanted to lose Rudra whom she loved and trusted more than her own self and own life. She wouldn’t care even if MJ had killed her because she knew that she got everything in Rudra which she was craving for.

Her apologies melt Rudra’s heart and he finally turned towards her and hold her hand.

Maya was still crying seeing Rudra in this condition.She kept blaming herself.Rudra assured her time and again that the real culprit was MJ who had snatched happiness and peace from their lives.

He cupped her face and pulled her closer,sucking away all her tears.He finally claimed her lips.They kissed each other passionately,expressing their longing,love and desire for each other.

3 weeks later...

MayRa lay embracing each other,basking in each others' love and warmth.Their bodies pressed against each other firmly,aroused them with an overwhelming desire.

Rudra gently cupped her cheeks and ran his fingers softly on her lower lips.She closed her eyes in anticipation and clutched his shirt,pulling him closer.Their breaths entangled,hearts beat faster as their lips crushed against each other.

Their bodies moved in sync as they made love passionately,the feel of their frames crushing together engulfed all their senses,other than love,passion,desire for each other.

Two lovers finally united in every way..finding the much needed peace and solace in each other

Rudra and Ananya take Ruan to international markets. Rudra also handle MJ's business which primarily run by Amir.

Ananya also moved on in her life with completely accepting Maya in Rudra's life and start fresh with her.Making the trio the new bffs.

Rajeev starts dating Jai, who he meets in one of his business trip in USA.

Nandhini also slowly regains her memory and mourns the death of her husband nd son. But happy to see her daughter triumph with all the pain she has gone through and also found love in her best damaad.

Antara becomes mentally unstable no matter how much everyone tries to prevent it. Diya is discharged from the asylum but can't handle the embarrassment and leaves the country. MJ and Sudhir serve their sentence but Sudhir develops pancreatic cancer. Mj starts showing suicidal tendancies.

Maya, a world famous author, becomes pregnant for the second time but is the baby and their mother safe? Or are there more games being played behind the lies of deception of one MJ Roy.

Edited by _._shibani_._ - 3 years ago