||~Beyhad 2 Round Robin~|| updated on page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Where two or more people write a story together. One person writes a certain portion, the second person continues his version from there. It's not really pre-planned. So the final outcome isn't really something anyone might have fully planned

(thanks for the explanation Najma🤗)

This is a place where we can all come to write a Fanfic for MayRa/Beyhad.

Also, own short posts are allowed from Monday to Friday that needn't be completed by someone else😊

Edited by _._shibani_._ - 4 years ago

1. As explained above, the writers will come together, one with start off here, next one will write a part, the third one will continue, so on and so forth till.

2.  This is a writing exercise, so I urge the readers to join in, maybe the writer in you will find a scope to explore themselves because of this thread.

3. There is no particular genre and the writers can take whatever liberty they wish to do so with the story.

4. The writer has to post their work in 1 hour 30 minutes, else the next person automatically can post thier work and the one whose turn it was has to wait for their next turn. If they commit and can't write, they can comment and tell so, and the next person gets the turn.  

5. Backing off because the story doesn't suit your taste isn't allowed, because different imaginations colliding is a challenge and you get to learn, imagine, come up with new scenario, and if net is the issue, then you can comment so, and the next person will take over.

6. On  completition of the story, I will combine the whole writeup as one post, so the readers can either follow the story while it being written or once it is complete

7.Readers are allowed to comment in between

8. Please keep in mind the IF code of conduct while writing your stories

9. The word limit of each post is 500 words or one scene each. I understand you can't be sure of word count, but make sure you don't exceed a scene and avoid transitions of scenes in your post.

10. You can use any form of writing that you are comfortable with, dialogues, no dialogues, dialogues in Hindi/English and you can give a dialect to your character of you wish to do so. 12. No offensive jokes to any person of any gender/culture/sexuality.

11. Do not quote the work previous to yours, just like it to confirm that you are writing next and post your work.

12. Enjoy!

Explaination made simple

Eg, A,B,C E and D participate for the week

A posted first part on Friday 9.30 pm IST, then B posts their part (after reading A's) by 11 pm IST followed by C by 12.30 pm IST. And then the D, but if they doesn't post by 2 or says in the comments that they is leaving then E can posts hers by 5.0(if D left without saying anything) or by 3.30(if D left after informing)

I will combine all the posts and make it one single story in one single post on completion of the story.

Image(only on weekends)

Image(only during weekdays)

#1 by Anatara123 and _._shibani_._

Any doubts? Please free to ask🤗

Written by tournesol, Tiaraa, _._shibani_._ and Antara 123.

Ru to M: Ishrat e quatra hai dariya mein fanna ho jana

Dard ka hadh se guzarkar dawa ban jana

Agar tumhari nafrat beyhadh hai Maya, to meri mohabbat kuch kam nahi hai

(Shayari by Ghalib)   

Maya: Mujhe pyaar ki nahi, junoon ki zaroorat hai

Ru: And I need you for life

maya: meri taraf ane wale kadmo ko rok do rudra.

Yaha sirf tabahi hai...dard hai or jalan hai 

Kya mere toote hue tookdo se pyaar kar sakoge? Itna yaqeen hai tumhe apne junoon par?

junoon ki khasiyat he yahi hai..wo jism se nahi ruh pe marta hai...tumhare zakhmo ko sametkr ek nai tasveer banaunga main Maya

Aur woh tasveer tumhe kabhi poori nahi milegi

jis berang adhuri tasveer se shikayat hai tumhe. Maine use pura krne ka khudse wada kiya hai. Ab bas tumhari haa chahiye...bas tumhari haa

Ru: Tumhine to kaha tha, ki ek baar haath pakadta hu to chodta nahi hu. Jab ekbaar saath dene ka wada kiya hai to mai kahin nahi jaunga.

"Tumhe rokna toh chahti hoon, par darr lagta hai, kahin mere saath main tumhe bhi naa jala doon"

"Mujhe yakeen hai mere pyaar pe, main hum dono ko jalne se bacha loonga"

Then MJ's men attack Maya in between their convo

Maya is loosing blood and Rudra is hyperventilating. He is blinded by his tears and can't think straight

MAYA! Mr. Roy... mai apko chorunga nahi

Ru fights with them

rudra runs to cAtch the goons but maya whispers pulls him back and he kneels down . picking up her semi unconcious body on his lap he screams her name "MAYAAA

M: Rudra

R: Shsh.. keep quiet, lemme take u to hospital..

M: But listen to me..

R: Maya

She cuts him

M: I love you Rudra!

a smile forma on his lips as he peeps into her eyes. But as soon as the smile forms it fades away even faster. She became limp. His heart drops in fear. He stops in track calling her name again and again.

He slaps her gently to wake her but she remains unmoved.

The seconds passed like hours and he felt himself drowning in darkness. He needs her..he needs her to be alive.

He shakes her body again to wake her up and then places his head over her chest to hear heart beat.

" dont worry maya..I wont let anything happen to you." 

He picks her and gently places her in the passanger seat and dials Ananya's number

Rudra: Ani, Maya, injured

Ananya promises to contact her mother and tells him.to rush her to the hospital.

Ananya: Rudra, you need to be strong rn, don't lose hope

Maya: Rudra, I don't think I can make it.

Rudra: Trust you driver, and now shoo! Don't talk

M: What if I die on the way?

Ru: Your death has to face me then.

They reach the hospital.

by the time Rudra reached hospital ananya have already set everything for maya. As soon as rudra got maya to hospital she was given medical treatment without wasting any minute.

Rudra was asked to stand outside with other people and let dr do the work.

But he simply refused to let maya go out of sight even for a minute.

He stood beside maya with her hand in his. Wiping the tears with the other hand as they roll down on his cheeks.

"You will be alright. You have to be alright."

He chanted like a mantra in subconcious mind.

He squeezed his palm a little when he felt his tear have kissed back of her hand and she moved 

The doctors were forced to pull him away from Maya.

"She has lost a lot of blood, we need you to find blood of her blood group immediately"

"She is A-ve," Ananya said, reading from her ID card. The doctor nodded and left.

"I informed aunty, and she is on her way, but the blood groups don't match"

MJ reached the hospital in full mood to harm Maya. Maya was resting.

Ru: Mr. Roy, kaha jaa rhe hai aap?

MJ:Rudra tum thik ho?

Ru: Mai thik hu? Of course, meri zindagi bardbard karne k baad mai to thik hi hunga na..

MJ: Rudra, that girl is a mess, she will be the end of you

Rudra: I dont mind if my end is Maya

Rudra sent a message on his whatsapp group for A-ve blood

MJ's blood is A -ve. Ru doesn't know, Antara does.

Ru: You know nothing about love Mr. Roy. Love doesn't mean control, love doesn't mean dominate, love means to give to let go and hold on in the right moments

Ri is listening and crying

Rishi: I will give my blood

Rudra: you have phobia of needles Rishi

Rishi: I love you, and if you love Maya this much anything for you!

MJ: What do you think you are doing? You are A+..(lying) You don't have to do this

An: Yes, Rishi you don't have to do this. Because MJ will.

the panic set on rudra as he takes his mobile out and sends all his contact a message asking for A -ve blood. That's when Ananya speaks again..

Rudra I know who has this blood group.

Without a second he snaps his head at her " who?"

"MJ uncle"

Just like that Rudra squeezed his eyes shut and let the pain settle in him.

I

"You really think I will my blood for this w...?"

Rudra glared at him.

"Yes you will, or else I will tell the world the face that lies behind the name MJ, a shrewd man who destroyed the life of a 20 year old, forced her to abort and left her family to die"

MJ: You can't do this Rudra...

Ri: Let it be bhai. I will give my blood to your Maya.. I know he lied about my BG, and I don't want Maya to come in contact with his blood

maya is been saved. But the ugliest nightmare was standing before him with a smirk.

"Why are you here MJ?"

" to see the priceless expression  of yours when i break this news to you"

She looked puzzle while he holds a smirk.

"Confuse? Dont be.." He paused and opens his mouth to speak something but then shutsup and smiles at her evily.

" you know what I will let you hear from Horse mouth"

"Rudra." He calls out and maya's eyes darted at door as rudra steps in.

Rudra's head is hanging low as he stands next to mj without making eye contact with maya

"Rudra tell maya about your decision. I think she deserves to know from you."

The pain plasters his face at the crooky game his father played. He holds tears while he dare to look into her eyes..

"Maya...I and Ananya" he stops while looking at her face as if taking every finest detail about her in her memory..

"We are getting married" he let his shoulder slump back as he let out the breathe he holds.

Maya looked at him with shock in her eyes. She felt her heart beat pounding in her ears. But something was off, she knew it. She could read Rudra, like no one else.

He was staring at hi shoes, but then looked at her for a few seconds with tears in his eyes.

"Congratulations! I hope you have a happy life Rudra," she forced a smile on her face.

Rudra looked at her with surprise, her voice was too calm for his liking.

What MJ missed was that the two were sharing an eyelcok, way to intense and pure for him to comprehend, expressing thier love and passion for each other

Mayas world crashed before her eyes. Rishi seemed to want to say something but couldn't. MJ's smirk said it all.

Maya knew something wasn't right

Rudra didn't meet her eyes.

Maya saw history repeat itself, her heart break into millions of pieces when she finally decided to give it a chance from the face of death. She pulled out her vitals, and some more blood that was transfused into her and gained all her courage to rage outside the hospital room.

Rishi walked upto Rusra and slapped him, rage churning his insides

"What have you done? I would have given her blood, you know that,"

"You can't Rishi, you have leukemia"

Rudra fell to the ground and Ananya rushed to him.

Nandini was having a hard time. Her daughter was lying on the floor, hugging a picture of Rudra and crying her heart out. Her bandages were undone, and she was bleeding, but she refused to get the redone

N: Rudra itna accha ladkka hai. Woh aisa kabhi nhi kar sakta. Meri beti ka dil nahi tor sakta.

She goes to the door to see him. Ananya is at her doorstep.

N: Tum yaha kyu aayi ho?

An: Mjhe Maya se milna hai. MJ uncle aur Rudra sse chipkar aayi hu.

Maya: I don't want to see you, or anyone from your vile family.

Ananya: You said you love him?

Maya:it doesn't matter right now.

Ananya:I can read Rudra like anything

Maya: will help you when he cheats on you post marriage

Maya darted her eyes at her. M: You also love him Ananya.

An: But Rudra loves you. I can't marry someone who doesn't love me back. This has got to do with MJ uncle. He blackmailed Rudra and showed him fake reports of Rishi.

Rishi enters. Ri: Yes, it's true. I don't have leukemia.

An: Yes Maya, he trapped Rudra by blackmailing about Rishi. Now only you can save him. Just like you, he also needs justice.

Ri: Please Maya, I can't see bhai like this. I know I also loved you, but I learnt from bhai that true love means to give, to let free and hold on in right times. And I want to prove I am a worthy brother to him. I wish all the happiness for you Maya.

Maya: You all are lieing? Why would MJ lie to his  son about Rishi? He loves him the most!

Ananya held her shoulders, making her flinch, but Ananya was losing it

Ananya: becuase he wants to defeat you, damn it! And when has MJ not lied? He lied to Diya that he would marry her and look what she has becoming? A killing machine for him, Anatara aunty has lost her everything and it's Rudra turn now!

You can't be this Maya if you want Rudra back

Ra: Waise Maya, tumhe nahi lagta itna hot ladka hath se nahi jaana chahiye? *smirk*

M glares at Ra. AnHi suppress a laugh.

M: Take me to Rudra.

Roy Mansion:

Everyone is preparing for Rudra and Ananya's engagement. MJ looks on pleased. Aamir is little worried.

Aamir: Diya, this time it won't work, if Rudra finds out the truth, MJ kahin ka nahi bachega

Diya: As if igaf! Main Yahaan tamaasha dekhne aayi hoon.

Ananya:(sneaking on them) kaisa tamasha Diya aunty?

Rudra is standing in front of window thinking about maya when he turns around he is actually standing maya before him. 

"you here?"

"yes." she smiled

the smile that formed on his lips , kissed him goodbye as he realized the situation. he was going to be someone else in few minutes.

"you shouldnt be here." he says and turns his back at her.

"says who?"

"Maya please. Just leave." he shuts his eyes and tries to push back tears.

Maya placed her hands around him and rest her  face on his back.

"maya please.. dont make it difficult for me."

"You dont have to marry Ananya if you dont want to." she says as he turns around.

"What i want doesnt matter anymore." he sighs sadly

"it does matters to me but."

"please Maya. please dont make me weak."

"If you want me just tell me. and no force can ever dare to part us.

tears rolls down on his face and he pushes her away.

"We have to end this ."

"If you really want to end this rudra. we will end it on my term." she takes few steps away from him and sits on his bed.

"I want to remember this moment whenever I think about you. No revenge no pain just you and me here in this moment. I want you rudra."

somethin stirs in rudra and he walked up to her with anger , "what the hell you are talking. shut up maya you are not in your sense . you should leave i said."

"okay, if i am not in sense , then join me in this madness." she unbottons his shirt while he gulps hard.

"maya please.." he almost begged .

she saw he was not doing anything strong to stop her. she smiled knowing she has won.

she holds him adn bring her to bed while she sets herself above him.

"I want you rudra. This is the moment. if you want to hold me , hold me!. and if you dont i would never show you my face."

the look on his face was surreal. he cried but in frustration. he was annoyed of his own feeling. he was getting affected by her presence. he didnt know when he had brought her close to his lips. but he fidgeted before deciding himself to really take this leap of faith and seal it with her or let it go. the confusion was longer and her patience was loosing it. and thus she leaned down deciding for them. 

They kissed letting the pain , fear and insecurity fade with the moment. they kissed and soon the moans followed

The light filters through curtain and she blinks her eyes rapidly before it settle downs on him

M: You know you cannot marry her now. 

maya sets her face on his chest and places a soft kiss on his sensitive skin. Making him shiver

Diya: Mera matlab, yeh sab jo ho raha hai, kisi tamaashe se kam todhi hai. You always wanted a happy wedding, and look what you are getting. These Roy's aren't worthy of love

Ananya: aapko acche se pata hoga naa? But main aapki tarah nahi hoon!

Diya: kya kar logi tum? Rudra toh shaadi ke liye maan gaya?

Ananya: toh? Jabardasti shaadi todhi karega?

MJ: Abhi Rudra ke paas aur koi choice hi nahi hai. (Reveals his bandage that he got becuase of donating blood)

MJ: that's what Rishi had wanted, you two to be together, so that he can get Maya

Rudra: Galat Mr.Roy! Mera bhai aapki tarah khokla nahi hai!

Mj shifts his weight awkwardly as he finds maya walking out of rudra's room wearing his shirt while rudra is standing before everyone shirtless. 

Maya slides her glance at mj meanly as if in challenging him..

Rudra came in front of Maya to protect her from MJ's glares.

Ru: It's bad manners to peak into other's bedrooms.

MJ: Rudra, I ma your father.

Ru: And I want to forget that. BTW, it's my life, my bedroom, my gf, I can do whatever I want.

MJ was stunned.

Ru whispered something into M's ears. She blushed and went to wear engagement clothes in the bathroom.

She stepped out of the washroom, to witness Rudra looking at her as if she was from another world.

"wow!" He breathed, and walked to her. He was in his sherwani, and his ripped cheat peeked out of the baby pink cloth. She blushed and looked down. She felt his presence around her and looked up, his shallow breath falling on his lips.

He captures her lips in his and both smiled in the kiss.

"It's time to remind MJ that his sons aren't like him," he said as he broke kiss.

"I don't want you to be hurt Rudra,"

"I know, and trust me, I am very much hurt, that man used my bother to play with me, but note anymore! I have you, I have Rishi and Ananya, I'll be fine, we'll be fine," he kissed her forehead, as her fingers trailed on his chest.

Followed by the confrontation I had posted earlier

Rudra was the first one to step out of room then as maya was about to leave the phone rang.

"Hello maa"

Maya! She screamed from other side of phone as someone plugs her nail off from root

"Maa" maya panicked and clutched her phone tight.

If you want her to make it untill dawn, come here maya. I and your mom are waiting.

She looks at the dress in the mirror and then she glance back at her phone. The decision was clear she needs to save her mom

She ran to nandini and saw her bleeding very badly, unconscious. She makes a mad run to her but in mid of the way she stumbles and falls face first. When she looks behind it was a rope placed to make her fall. The injury on her head made her loose conscious when she woke up she found herself with needle in her arm anf a bottle hanging above her head.

She lookrd up and lookrd at the man standing before her. Mj gives a winning smile as he looks up at her and then eyes the bottle.

" wondering what is happening to you?" He voiced her thought.

She felt incredibly dizzy and weak.

"So let me break the news. That needle you see is taking back what's mine." He rubs his arm where once the needle was placed to save her.

"I dont believe in charity . I takr interest for what i pay and since i gave you my blood I Will take it back with interest." 

Her eyes widens with fear and hatred. He did it. Rudra really did it to her. Why didnt he just let her die..

Both Rudra and Rishi were horrified at the ugly face of their father. But most shocked was Antara. She had been loving a monster in the name of love. She said in a dead voice.

Ant: You are right MJ, what we give, we deserve to get back with interest.

MJ had a smug smile till he understood its implications. Antara had given her entire life and soul to him.

MJ: Antara, nothing should happen to my maa and sons.

Ant: No, why would I harm them. I would rather kill the monster I loved.

She took a kitchen knife and stabbed his stomach. The festivities were colored with blood.

*flashback*

Maya was losing blood, her mom had been take away and she had no idea what was going on. But Maya wasn't weak. Rudra's love had deviated her, sure, but she needes to fight for him. She tried to undo the binds.

MJ entered his home, still decorated, everyone looked upset. Rudra lunged at him

"Where is Maya?"

"In hell for all I care!"

"MR. ROY!" Rudra yelled and fell to his knees.

Anatara rushed to her son, hugging him. She was done with his shit!

*Flashback ends* 

Aamir rushes with MJ to hospital. He has to save him after everything he did for him. He asks Diya for help and so she tags along.

Antara falls down the hall shaking with tears.

Ant: I attempted to murder my husband. My husband who destroyed so many lives.

Ananya try to calm her down. Maya looked at the stains of blood in her engagement dress and became withdrawn. She remembered that the cost of blood would be dealt with blood.

Just then Rajeev entered the Roy mansion with a scared Nandiniji.

It was clam wierdly very unsoothing silence echoed through walls and only the sound of knife that made contact with mj skin could br heard.

"Maya..maya i am here please don't loose it."

She could feel the pain, the pain that he felt too. He saw the man dying in the hands of his own mother. All the moments of his childhood played before him. Their happy family with rishi and his parents.

His hands shiver as hr focussed to untie the binds she was stucked with . it was then his eyes became horrified.

Mj was not human. He was satan and this act have proved it. He has slit her veins from other hand and one hand had a syringe attached to it.

She has lost too much blood. Dots appeared before her vision. She was loosing it. He was losing her.

"Maya please..maya hold on.please i will save you. You cant give up on life. Please dont." He fiercely kissed her lips as he tried to comfort her and encourage her both at the same time.

He wanred someone rightnow badly. Someone who tells him maya will make through this mess. He wanted confirmation. Tears kept rolling through his eyes as he picked her up and ran like maniac to his car.

"Rudra it hurts..." She says in unconscious state.

She could feel his panick " you know My chances to live is next to impossible. You know that rudra."

He denies in no and keeps a finger on his lips while he drives faster and faster.

"I will save you. Save you maya." He wanted to cheat destiny this time. His love will beat death. She will live. They will have a happy family together.

He lookrd at her and she was strangely silent. He pats her face with one hand and she moves a bit. He relaxed a bit and drive even faster. 

Then it happened , a woman with his child is about to cross road and he hits the brake. 

His brows sets in to knot as he tries harder. And then in the last minute he drove his car above divider and save the woman and his child.

"Why is break not working?" He thinks but doesnt voice it as it will make her worried. 

Little did he know MJ already knew all his coins of chess have changed side and he already knew his end was near. So he was well prepared for it. But he was not going to let anyone win if he didnt won the game. He had failed break of Rudra's car as soon as he parked. As he died he died with the satisfaction of being the man who won no matter how!

There was no way to stop the car. He tried to pull emergency brake but it didnt work. There was no way they were going to make it.

The pain was evident in her eyes. She was dying but holding herself on the verge of death because of him. He told her to not die and she won't till he asks her to. Her life was his. And only his.

He knew the pain is insufferable. It was a time of decision. He didnt had any phone to inform. There was no sand near to take the car there and make it stop. They were either going to crash or kill many innocent lives before they crash.  He immediately turned his wheels and took the car to the high point of city where the silence of the mountain witnesses the struggle of the man for his love.

"Maya...you know you were the best thing happened to me. I have not told you this ever but I was in love the moment I saw you. But i fall deep when I met the real you. No matter how our love ends. We will be together maya. Always! "

She knew why he was saying this she could feel the tension and his struggle. She nods her head in yes and lifts herself up to hiug rudra even tightly..

The wheels move with speed that was a nightmare untill he snaked his arms around her and closed his eyes..

"I love you maya"

"I love you rudra" she manage to reply.

The smile was surreal on their faces as he lifts her up gently and placed her on him. Her front facing his. He left the steering wheel while he hugged her tightly.

Maya ki beyhadh nafrat haar ke bhi jeet gai..

Rudra ki mohabbat ek nai kahani likh gai

beyhadh nafrat ka aghaz, anjaam ki kahani likh chuka

Wo ek ho gaye..sau tukdo me lipti maya ki kahani rudra ki kahani likh gai

Maya's mind was in turmoil, her eyes bloodshot, confused rage marred the earlier calm that adorned her face. She saw her mother walking towards her trembling with fear and apprehension. Maya glanced at Rajeev who stole his eyes away from her. 

She knew then. Everything fell into place. The missing pieces of the puzzle. MJ's game; everyone around her just mere pawns in his game, her own promotion into a queen from a mere pawn. However significant a queen is, without the king, the queen's powers are aimless. She stood there feeling the betrayal in her blood, her bones, her nerves and sinew. 

She clenched her hands to harness the hatred she now bore for the world around her, much like what she had done nearly a decade ago, only this time no one would be spared. Her only weakness had been her mother. The only way to effectively deal with one's weakness is to rip it apart. She was about to do just that. 

Epilogue:

According to Hindu rituals, marriage doesn't happen for one year after someone dies. So MayRa dated for a year after they already consummated their relationship. Now they are about to be married.

Ru: What do you think what we'll tell our kids about our love story?

M: We will say their father always forgot the rules.

Ru: What rules? I remember everything.

M: What do you remember?

Ru: huskily leans in  Loyalty, Commitment leans in more Passion

M: she backs out I don't think you do Mr. Roy. Lemme explain. You said we are doing traditional marriage rituals backwards. First SR , Maya came near Rudra's breath hitched, Then..

Ru: Then?

M: Then we can't see each other's face.

Ru: shocked: What! Why??

M: Kyunki rule hai: dulha dulhan ek doosre ka chehra nahi dekh sakte

Ru: Damn with all the rules! Kisses her passionately and more

M: At least let's go our room

Ru: Your wish my command..

He stepped on to the airport, to look at Maya beaming at him, and Rudra, who stood tall, his body towering Maya.

"Bhai!" He yelled. Being in U.S., away from his family drama was refreshing, but he missed his bro!

"I missed you," he side hugged the couple, their engagement rings catching his attention. He was heart broken when he saw Rudra falling for Maya, and MJ had managed to convince him to throw Maya out of Rudra's life, but seeing Ananya give up on Rudra, and Rudra almost dying while Maya was bleeding in his arms taught him what love was really, and he pledged not to break another heart.

Thinking of Sarah felt better. She was the normalcy he never had in India. He hasn't told anyone about her. In the one year that he was in US, he had decided to not only study Law there, but also worked at the local cafe, where he had met and fallen in loeve with Canandian Sarah, who couldn't join him becuase of his exams. 

He would face time her later. Anatara was in jail and Diya had finally left their family. Daadi took had taken off for a pilgrimage, so there wasnt much to go home for, but he was still excited to be back.

All was well, afterall!

Liked the story. What a ride it was! You guys did an amazing job👏

Every ending was perfect. But death one gave the reality check. MJ can never give them peace. I liked that Rishi got a ending. Hope the makers also give him a better closer.

Waiting for another amazing story

Originally posted by MusicOfTheHeart

Liked the story. What a ride it was! You guys did an amazing job👏

Every ending was perfect. But death one gave the reality check. MJ can never give them peace. I liked that Rishi got a ending. Hope the makers also give him a better closer.

Waiting for another amazing story

I am so glad🤗

We hope to see you join us write one🤗

Order of writers for Week 2

• Tiaraa
  • dusk2dawn
  • Antara123

This Idea of including different writes for a story is really great. Looking forward for more such stories from amazing writers in this forum!

The story in total was similar to watching a movie with all the essential elements. Kuddos to each of the writers for their wonderful efforts! 👏

My most fav part is the duos conversation in the epilogue ..I can so see Maya and Rudy talking that way, if they were in a situation like that! 😆

I know this is out of turn and place. But I just wanted to post something random. 🙈

A Random Rambling 

Maya felt the jitters once again. She'd always been in control. Rishi was the child she'd once been, naive and joyous, hopeful of all the good in the world. She realised how far from the truth she had been. 

She flattened herself against the wall, and heaved, sweat beads forming on her forehead and her neck, her lips quivered, her heart thundered against her bosom matching the thunderstorm outside. Nature has its way of being an unlikely yet quiet companion when petty humans fret over the lack of something as frivolous as the presence of more of their clan. 

Maya had always told herself that her life now was only the completion of an ending that began in her past life. She believed she was so consumed with hatred that no ounce of her body was vulnerable to love. 

Poor her. The fundamental flaw in her belief was her estimation of love and hatred. Hatred is not the opposite of love. Hatred is always coupled with love; both culminate at destruction, one's own end as well as those of others around. 

Mrityunjay Roy won because of his indifference, his apathy. His ability to walk unscathed lay in the power of his mind to remain unaffected with each step he took. He probably believed and reiterated to himself about the never-ending love he had for his sons solely to compensate for the lack of it in the depths of his heart. 

The seed of hatred in Maya's heart was sown when the all love was defenestrated from her soul. Or so she believed. But reason and belief have much little in common. A heart that is acquainted with love finds it again and again and again. It's reason that draws a line between optimistic and hopeful expectation and plausible reality which in turn impacts the heart's ability to reign over the flux of love and belongingness. 

Maya, the magical one, was however blinded to the mythical world of feelings and emotions, wars are fought for them, but are won with nothingness in the end. Those who have nothing to lose have but victory to rule over. 

In the web of her own hateful illustration, Maya found herself caught, stranded with no escape. Her only solace was the lack of it. The one she wanted to escape from was the only one she could escape to. Her fingers touched the wooden flooring beneath her as she fell to the ground, with just his name on her lips. "Rishi".