Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

And then, she dreamt of him, he wasn't on a white House, but to her, he was no less than a knight in shining armour.

His simple was so precious that her heart captured each of his smiles and stored them, away from the world's preying eyes.

But the foolish girl never realised that the world wasn't the preditor, or was her prince charming.

So the next time, another prince walked in her life, she feared him, his touch, his gaze. Each of them read her, like she was a book, and the silly boy refused to give up when she asked him not to read her, that she was a maaya, a figment of illusion, a figment of imagination.

#MayRa_prose

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

And then, she dreamt of him, he wasn't on a white House, but to her, he was no less than a knight in shining armour.

His simple was so precious that her heart captured each of his smiles and stored them, away from the world's preying eyes.

But the foolish girl never realised that the world wasn't the preditor, or was her prince charming.

So the next time, another prince walked in her life, she feared him, his touch, his gaze. Each of them read her, like she was a book, and the silly boy refused to give up when she asked him not to read her, that she was a maaya, a figment of illusion, a figment of imagination.

#MayRa_prose

I am taking the liberty to express my thoughts on what you have written. 😘😘 

#MayRa  

Unbeknownst to Maya, the wheels of a powerful force were in motion, to run over everything that she'd illustrated yet and to even out the hiccups she'd laid in the future. Maya intended to be a figment of his imagination. While he was indeed a figment to her fancies. Maya's games were masterminded by him. He wasn't the writer. He was the editor, who's position was supreme, to whom even writers had to submit to. Rudra knew Maya was now enslaved by her own web, and he was the only one who would release her. Release her to enslave her again, only the web would be his. 

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Najma and Shibani, these two short portions (oops sorry there is another part written additionally to it πŸ˜†) that you guys have written is amazing. πŸ‘

I just loved the way the way you guys continued the story.. do u intend to write more on this topic itself?  This seems an interesting story!

Edited by MandyTheBlogger - 4 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Self harm, attempt to suicide warning, please ignore if not comfortable.

_._shibani_._

Maya looked at the blade in her hand and then her at porcelain like skin. Her very skin wanted to taste the sharpness of the blood, but the time wasn't right. Rudra was never withh her, helping her with the story.

But still, she ran the blade over skin and nearly jumped when Rudra called out to her from outside

Tiaraa

rudra witnessed the horrified dream playing live before him. He knew she is emotionally broken but the extent she could go to heal thw wound would be so disastrous he didnt have any clue about it.

Rudra ran towards her and took her wrist to his lips. Checking for the depth of her wound. Thankfully it wasnt that deep!

He instantly ran to get first air box from her room. Knowing how well organized she is with everything, he exactly knew where to find the box. Once he got it he ran back to maya and began to aid her.

But she refused to let him do so. She swated away her arm while she tried to push herself off him. In the game of being stubborn, rudra was a king. So he didnt let her move far..

He looked at her with agony and pain through his red moist eyes. ...

_._shibani_._

Rudra did the first aid, his hands shivering. He looked up at  Maya, every now and then, but there was no ounce of pain on her face, and he felt that she was actually pleased to see her blood flow.out of her veins.

"Paagal ho kya?"

"Log mujhe meri sanak se jaante hai"

tasnimrayian

Just then rudra runs and cuts his vein with that blade.

"Aaab mujhe bhi apni sanak se janegi log"

Tiaraa

"sanak ka matlab janti bhi ho tum?" He shook her shoulder and pressed it firmly. He boils at the repitative use of words. He cant let her do this to herself..nor to him too.

"Sanak matlab kisi bhi had se guzar jana."

She smiles as she replies

"Had se guzarna hai tumhe...ao aj tumhe batata hu beyhadh hona kya hota hai?"

He picks her up and places on bed. While he takes a piece of cloth and ties over his eyes. The railing of the terrace is too thin to even stand. But he stood on it and laughs

" rudra dont..." She screams whilr he smiles

"Say stop or else i will keep walking"

He began to take steps and she ran to stop him.he was just near to fall from cliff when she screamed with everything she has stored in her. " STOP !!!"

_._shibani_._

He looked on her eyes, his eyes going pitch black, having lost all the warmth they ever held.

"Mujhe nahi pata yeh kya junoon aur sanak hai tumhare andar, par tum meri sanak ho, mera junoon ho"

Tiaraa

" tum kyu apne ap ko jalana chahte ho rudra . please" she begs " yaha bas khaaak hai..andhera hai..dard or takleef hai. Aur main us dard me tumhe tadapte nahi dekh sakti. " 

" maine sab kuch tabah hote hue dekha hai..ab tumhe barbad hote nahi dekh sakti. She added while she falls on her knees and rudra is on the rail

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Orser of writers updated😊

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Guys what's the update here? Who all are available and writing?.. Because I don't want to be writing alone πŸ˜’

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Also Tia, you can start before me because you have already resed..😊

Edited by tournesol - 4 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Also Tia, you can start before me because you have already resed..😊

Arrey, post your part here, someone will definitely write somethingπŸ˜†

Tiaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 3rd jan

Maya: I dont know what went how in list but as soon as rudra entered room. Everything changed! Before she could comprehend the conversation she found herself in his arms. He pulled her and accused her ..then something triggered in her! It was so quick! So quick, that before she could understand anything she felt his taste. The warmth passed through his lips and heated her body. Her spine shivered in the intensity.

She could taste alcohol in his mouth. He nibs her lips and bites her softly as if begging for entrance.

She wanted to deny him god knows! But as if her mind had shut down on its own and she ler him. He deepes the kiss and ourred in to her mouth !

Jolt of electricity passed through them as their tongue fought for dominance. He refused to let her go. He placed his hands on her body and felr every curve of her. He lost his control on him and angled her fave ro deepens rhe kiss more. She on reflection places her hands in his hair and pulled him closer to her. Her nails bite his skin raising the sensuality of kiss even more. Her roughness made her moan and that was when he slowly began to realized and gain the conscious of his surrounding. He felr betrayed by himself..he felt hurt..he felt dissapointed.

All the ugly memories from past triggered and he began to feel suffocating in the room. She was still in his esctasy..and the lost of moment pulled her back to reality

Did she really let her down!! She cried

She hears the door banging loud and knew without turning he was gone. She broke into thousand of pieces at the moment ..like how a glass shatters when met the floor

And he was bruised by his own emotions they wounded him like thousands thorn pierced him together. He bleeded and she shattered..

Was this the begining of their love story or was it really their end?

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Guys, please carry on without me. I logged in to inform you this because I am not well.