#Realization - KuKu OS (Part 1)

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys, 

I wrote another OS on our beloved KuKu, this is going to be a two parter. 

This is set during the beginning of the show,  hope you guys like it. 

#Realization – KuKu 

Kunal closed his eyes, trying to concentrate as the pundit read their wedding mantras. He was trying really hard to listen to words, to understand the vows he was making to his life partner, but his heart was wandering around somewhere else.

Kunal’s thoughts

“agar phir tumahra rishta kabhi mere liye aya to main reject kardungi”, Kuhu smiled.

“Friends?” Kunal asked placing his hand forward, Kuhu shook his hand, “friends”.

Kunal closed his fist as if he was holding on to that feeling of Kuhu’s hands.

“Mishti ka gussa mujhpe kyun utar rahu,#Ladakochokro”, he smiled as he remembered the moment she gave him his first nickname, well second, first was sports car, which he still didn’t know why she called him that.

“Yeh job bhi tumhari aur yeh bracelet bhi”. He handed her the box, she gave him her signature Kuhu smile.

“thank you!” she gushed.

Then the memory shifted to the gordhana day, she looked stunning in her silver sparkling lengha,her face was glowing, however her eyes weren’t. She gave him a look, that he didn’t understand. Her eyes seemed to express multiple emotions, sadness,disappointment.

“Kunal, Kunal”. Kunal came out of his thoughts, as he felt Abir’s hand on his shoulder. Abir was bending down close to his ear.

“Kunal toh thik to hai na?” Kunal nodded, “toh phir apna haath toh deh!” Abir pointed towards the hand.

Kunal looked towards his bride, Mishti, who had put her handforward. It seemed surreal for a second, an image of Kuhu as bride flashedbefore his eyes. He felt another nudge from his Abir bhai. Kunal pushed thethought aiside and placed his hand in Mishti’s.

~KNOCK Knock Jasmeet chachi knocked on Kuhu & Mishti’sdoor. “Kuhu kya kar rahi hai itni der se, jaldi neeche aaja, Varsha babhi aur Mummyji kabse tere baare mein pooch rahe hai, shaadi hone ke baad neeche aayegi kya”.Jasmeet asked.

“Offo Chachi bas aayi”. She heard Kuhu yell from her room,but her voice sounded like she had been crying.

“Kuhu toh thik toh hain na?”. Jasmeet asked, worried.

“Main thik hun chachi, aap jao main aajaungi”. Kuhu replied.Jasmeet chachi was reluctant to leave, but she did.

~Kuhu stood in front of her dresser. She wiped the tearsfrom her cheek, grabbed a tissue to clean up the streaks of mascara from her cheek. She looked at her reflection, her eyes were red from crying, her face wasn’t glowing as usual.

“OMG Kuhu, dekh apne aap ko, kya hogaya hai tujhe, kyun rorahi hai itna Kunal ke liye. You just met him, sirf ek chota sa silly sa crush tha woh tera, aur ab woh Mishti ka husband…” Kuhu couldn’t finish her sentence,as another tear rolled down her cheek.

She didn’t know how it was possible, but Kunal wasn’t just a crush, she had fallen for him hard. She felt a deep connection with him, in the past month and now he was going to be Mishti’s husband, how was she going to ever face him. She didn’t even go downstairs to greet the wedding guests, once she saw Kunal in the grooms outfit from her balcony, she couldn’t get herself to face him.

“Nahi Kuhu you have to be stronger, Kunal ke liye tere dil mein koi feelings nahi ho sakti, be strong” Kuhu muttered to herself. She wiped her tears and touched up her mascara and lipstick. As she opened the door to her room, she heard the pundit ask Kunal and Mishti to stand up for their Vows(pheras), she closed the door again, she couldn’t do this, she couldn’t see them get married. She fell on to her knees next to the door, hoping that somehow this was over soon.

~Kunal and Mishti, stood up for their pheras as their family smiled. Kunal took 1 step forward but then stopped.

“I can’t,…. Main yeh nahi kar sakta”. Kunal stated, he turned to look at Mishti, she looked surprised, he looked at her and his family looking confused.

“I am really really sorry Mishti, but I can’t do this, main yeh shaadi nahi kar sakta”. Kunal said. Abir stepped up, “Kunal tu yeh kya kehraha hai?”.

“Bhai please, mujhe nahi lagta ki main aur Mishti ek dusreke liye sahi hai”

“Kunal, yeh tum kya keh rahe ho, tum logo ka rishta tum dono ki marzi se teh huya tha, toh phir aaj aisa kya hua?” Meenakshi asked in herstern tone.

“Main jaanta hun, Maa likin, main aapko kaise samjhaun?”Kunal become flustered, how was he going to explain to all these people that while getting married to Mishti, his thoughts were about her sister Kuhu.

~Kuhu, was still on her knees, when she felt things around her quite down, she could no hear the pundit reading the wedding script, she wondered whether the wedding was done, but that wasn’t possible the pundit hadn’t even read the first vow. She got up and walked out of her room to see what was going on.

“Kunal beta aap thik toh hain na?” Mishti’s dadu asked.Kunal walked up to him. “I am really sorry uncle meri intentions kissi ko hurt karne ki nahi thi, especially Mishti ko, likin mein yeh shaadi nahi kar sakta”.

“Kunal, koi problem nahi hai, bas you are just getting cold feet, shaadi ke time yeh sab hota hai” Abir said.

“I am not getting cold feet bhai, main…” Kunal was tryinghard to find the right words. “Tu kya Kunal?” Abir questioned.

“Main Kisski aur ko LIKE karta hun!” Kunal finally gave in.Everyone looked at him shocked, Kunal looked around, when his eyes fell onKuhu, who had just come down the stairs, she looked at him stunned. Kunal walkedover to Mishti and help her hand.

“I am really sorry Mishti, mujhe pata hai ki this is not the right time to say all this, likin tum hi batao agar mere dil mein kissi aur ke liye feelings hai toh main tumse shaadi kaise kar sakta hun?” Kunal asked, he genuinely felt terrible for doing this, but he had just now realized that hehad feelings for Kuhu.

“Thanks Kunal”, Mishti spoke in her soft tone, “Thanks mujheyeh sab shaadi se phele kehene ke liye, tumne kuch galat nahi kiya, galat tohtab hota agar tum yeh shaadi kar lete, trust me mujhe bilkul bhi bura nahi laga”.Mishti squeezed Kunal’s hand in assurance. Kunal smiled at her. Kuhu stood there still a little confused as to what was going on.

Mishti turned to her family, and explained to them how itwas better that this all happened that Kunal confessed, if he hadn’t done that and they got married it would have only created problems for her in the future.The Rajvansh family apologized to the Maheswaris and left the place. Kunal looked back once at Kuhu, who was still standing by the stairs, as if she has been frozen in place, but there was that sparkle in her eyes, which made him smile as he realized that his feelings might be mutual. 

Please leave your comments and reviews. 

❤️Ria

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It was a nice story. This reminded me of the climax scene from "Mujhse dosti karogi".

If only Kunal was this mature but maybe that's what we're all liking right now: the growth that is being portrayed in his character.

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice fic.....could have imagined it happening

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Can you write the show for us please? 😳

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: clarity

Can you write the show for us please? 😳

Lol I wish, it would be filled with KuKu and Mishbir.