What Vedika needs to understand

Nicoletanshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

In real life people cannot run their life by depending on someone or some family. Instead of crying about her situation she needs to step out of her comfort zone, work to make money herself and maturely leave kaira alone. Instead of encouraging her to move on that Dr Pallavi is giving her horrible advice. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Very true. Who would love to live like parasites these days depending upon others for sustinence? I wonder what kind of values she got from her father. Makers are setting a bad example by showing her in full length role and conveying wrong signals. What are they intending to teach aspiring young women? To find a rich man ,marry him at the very first opportunity even by obligation and then hang on to him despite him running after his first wife? I swear I never come across such pathetic charecter  portrayed by the actress in a more pathetic manner. 

Edited by ltelidevara - 4 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Very true. Who would love to live like parasites these days depending upon others for sustinence? I wonder what kind of values she got from her father. Makers are setting a bad example by showing her in full length role and conveying wrong signals. What are they intending to teach aspiring young women? To find a rich man ,marry him at the very first opportunity even by obligation and then hang on to him despite him running after his first wife? I swear I never come across such pathetic charecter  portrayed by the actress in a more pathetic manner. 

exactly,..vedika is a disgusting selfish woman...and what’s more pathetic,.she goes to the temple, stands in front of God and prays for her own selfish needs as also has the audacity to say that she knows she is wrong..but that God must just give her karthik and then he can offer any punishment after that...and then what happens..naira almost dies. These writers are sick...what are they showing. That the prayers of a selfish wrong woman is answered. I’m disgusted with vedika and this whole track. 😡

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly,..vedika is a disgusting selfish woman...and what’s more pathetic,.she goes to the temple, stands in front of God and prays for her own selfish needs as also has the audacity to say that she knows she is wrong..but that God must just give her karthik and then he can offer any punishment after that...and then what happens..naira almost dies. These writers are sick...what are they showing. That the prayers of a selfish wrong woman is answered. I’m disgusted with vedika and this whole track. 😡

So for Vedika god should give her Kartik and let Naira and Kairav suffer.Even if they die she should live happily ever after..I did not watch it..how much torture she would gift us for free...can’t guess.

Edited by ltelidevara - 4 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

sorry 

Edited by moniloveanupre - 4 years ago
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Indira1211

That’s what I didn’t understand. Firstly, there was no need to show the accident at such a holy place that too right after Vedika prayed for Kartik to be “returned” to her. 

So in a way, her prayers have been answered because due to the accident, Kartik would be forced to make a deal which would compel him to stay married to her? 

What about all the prayers of Kaira and Kairav? The three literally just ask to be together but their prayers are never heard in an instance. What’s the message being conveyed here? Good wins over evil? 
Vedika asked god to return Kartik to her and then she’s ready to bear any punishment. So from the looks of it, Naira confronting her (which I doubt would happen if Vedika does donate her kidney) would be Vedika’s punishment? 

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Fari_15

That’s what I didn’t understand. Firstly, there was no need to show the accident at such a holy place that too right after Vedika prayed for Kartik to be “returned” to her. 

So in a way, her prayers have been answered because due to the accident, Kartik would be forced to make a deal which would compel him to stay married to her? 

What about all the prayers of Kaira and Kairav? The three literally just ask to be together but their prayers are never heard in an instance. What’s the message being conveyed here? Good wins over evil? 
Vedika asked god to return Kartik to her and then she’s ready to bear any punishment. So from the looks of it, Naira confronting her (which I doubt would happen if Vedika does donate her kidney) would be Vedika’s punishment? 

yes...these writers have lost it completely...I don’t know why they bring in God and divinity into all the stupid things they write. Because it does look like vedikas prayers have been answered. NAIRA has been removed from her path so she gets karthik..🤦🏽‍♀️

RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I don't understand why she keeps saying Karthik is hers when he never allowed himself to be hers. He has from day 1 stated how much he loves Naira and never love anyone else.

Like what is her deal in forcing herself into this situation. The fam members won't accept her either anymore knowing how hurt Karthik is going to be again. Of the 3, she has handled the whole thing the most immaturely.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: RunParoRun

I don't understand why she keeps saying Karthik is hers when he never allowed himself to be hers. He has from day 1 stated how much he loves Naira and never love anyone else.

Like what is her deal in forcing herself into this situation. The fam members won't accept her either anymore knowing how hurt Karthik is going to be again. Of the 3, she has handled the whole thing the most immaturely.

she’s obsessed with karthik.. his happiness doesn’t matter..as long as she can have him and a home at the goenkas ..she is satisfied.  She doesn’t love karthik..because when you truly love someone you will put their happiness first.. she’s selfish. I really hope the writers write a deserving end for vedika. She’s a selfish woman who needs to be taught a lesson. 

moonlight3094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

More than vedika, I just hate this pallavi so much! She's the troublemaker🤢

And if the spoilers turn true, then this will be the most selfish move ever! Vedika taking advantage of Karthik's weakness just shows how desperate she is to snatch a family's happiness. Will she be able to live happily even then? That would be the bad move. Even before Karthik agreed to marry vedika, she knows how much Karthik loves naira even in her absence. Couldn't this girl get a brain of her own than to get worst advice from pallavi? I wish Dadi washes her parda off. 

It would be great to see, if the writer's show that this accident actually makes vedika to realise Kaira's love for each other and back off, instead of behaving so immature. We can agree what she is fighting is okay, as she is married to him. But she has to realise she will continue to fail if she tries to separate an inseparable souls! I only hopes on Dadi and no one else. Goenka's just lost their charm and power.

Edited by moonlight3094 - 4 years ago