.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I have no issues with nayantara she is also important character in naagin 

I like brinda as naagin and that swag of her is also cool from the promo 

.Shiva. thumbnail

So we know brinda don’t take others people stuff ex the flower was for someone else yet dev offered her she rejected saying she won’t take this as it’s for someone else 😂🤣

She wants her to be special that none has 

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarity

Yes, I find it a bit odd that so many on the forum don't want to see the obvious and are trying to push the idea that Brinda is an antagonist. She is not. It's very clear she is the FL and will be paired opposite Dev.  

BrinDev are going to be the endgame it’s so obvious. Even Colors are promoting them with other lead pairs, they’ve their own Bg tune. This seems like more of a Brinda story and with Nayantara as side role or villainish. Maybe that promo costume has got people thinking she will be playing negative role but we’re yet to see her actual Naagin dress the promo one was for Naagin blockbuster and even if it’s black doesn’t matter snake is golden with shades of black (Maybe a grey shade Naagin finally) and this isn’t GOT were dress means something.

Even a non Naagin viewer like me can see Brinda will be the positive one.

Edited by Anastasia69 - 4 years ago
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

I have no issues with nayantara she is also important character in naagin 

I like brinda as naagin and that swag of her is also cool from the promo 

Yes, I am a Sesha fan too. She really didn’t get her due. Adaa is very talented and she could have been much more than a one dimensional vamp. 

Brinda and Nayanthara don’t have to compete. People are so used to the lead vs vamp concept that every show automatically becomes a battleground. I do get it though because Naagin doesn’t have a good record of doing justice to characters other than the leads. It’s unfair to target Nia because of that. 

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

So we know brinda don’t take others people stuff ex the flower was for someone else yet dev offered her she rejected saying she won’t take this as it’s for someone else 😂🤣

She wants her to be special that none has 

Kinda foreshadowing. Maybe she will think those power and all are Nayantara’s right it belongs to her. Or maybe she won’t accept Manyata as her mother because she will think it’s Nayantara’s right. Or Dev she will think he loves N and won’t accept him. They’ve emphasised  a lot on that part.

Edited by Anastasia69 - 4 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarity

Yes, I am a Sesha fan too. She really didn’t get her due. Adaa is very talented and she could have been much more than a one dimensional vamp. 

Brinda and Nayanthara don’t have to compete. People are so used to the lead vs vamp concept that every show automatically becomes a battleground. I do get it though because Naagin doesn’t have a good record of doing justice to characters other than the leads. It’s unfair to target Nia because of that. 

Were you in sesha AT in s1? I was crazy about the kaali naagin

I don’t want triangle here. I want different story both should have their own story and love 

It’s an edit. Those clips are from S3 and IMMJ

.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

It’s an edit. Those clips are from S3 and IMMJ

Omg 😱😱😱😱😱  Thanks for telling me re

.Shiva. thumbnail