Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

Thank god bc all this stuff I am reading confused the hell out of me. Good now I can enjoy the show even more 

I don’t think Nia will agree to play a negative role on tv. She said she is playing title role and her character seems similar to that of Shivanyi/Shivangi/Bela. People are hell bent on proving she’s negative for some odd reason and that black costume was for Naagin Blockbuster 😆 

NIALOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

I don’t think Nia will agree to play a negative role on tv. She said she is playing title role and her character seems similar to that of Shivanyi/Shivangi/Bela. People are hell bent on proving she’s negative for some odd reason and that black costume was for Naagin Blockbuster 😆 

True Nia said she won't play negative role...Nia is playing positive role...She is a combo of Gold and Black Naagin i guess 

crazylove100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yeahhh Nia is playing positive character only

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey guys! Yeah, it is really obvious that Brinda is the lead here. Her character is along the same lines as Shivanya and Bela. 

The good girls are always the leads. I want Brinda to have some spice though because I think Nia can do it well. She is good at being fierce. 

clarity thumbnail

Yes, I find it a bit odd that so many on the forum don't want to see the obvious and are trying to push the idea that Brinda is an antagonist. She is not. It's very clear she is the FL and will be paired opposite Dev.  

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Why cannot naagin air m-f gosh the wait it too long 🙄 I have felt lint this after ages for a show and that to thanks to brinda ka character which is bold yet sweet 

.Shiva. thumbnail

I don’t get it some people keep saying she is negative in tw so I was like did I miss something when did she turn negative 😱 

She might not be pure gold or pure white which is good I was bored of seeing same color for every lead heroines. Changes is good.

The way she snapped finger at dev saying be careful not to mess with her was swag 🔥😎

clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

I don’t get it some people keep saying she is negative in tw so I was like did I miss something when did she turn negative 😱 

She might not be pure gold or pure white which is good I was bored of seeing same color for every lead heroines. Changes is good.

The way she snapped finger at dev saying be careful not to mess with her was swag 🔥😎

@bold- I honestly feel it is wishful thinking. I think some Jasmin stans don't like the idea that she is not the 'lead' so they want to push this idea. I understand why people feel so because the Naagin series usually does the grey lead dirty like with Sesha but that's how the series is 🤷‍♀️

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Because all of them want jasmin to play positive or whatever reason .just because of that they decided to make same topics over and over everyday lol.they even think nayantara should be main naagin or whatever I wonder why not ekta hire them as a script writer as they know everything lolz.for me I like both but I like nia more then jasmin because she can carry any character. 

.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarity

@bold- I honestly feel it is wishful thinking. I think some Jasmin stans don't like the idea that she is not the 'lead' so they want to push this idea. I understand why people feel so because the Naagin series usually does the grey lead dirty like with Sesha but that's how the series is 🤷‍♀️

True it’s all ekta faults. She ruined sesha which was my favorite character in s1 but hope this time there is no triangle stuff