|| Nia Sharma as Brinda AT- 01|| The girl next door? Admin note-149 - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by NiaDiva

They might be more twist for sure...but i am really eagerly waiting to see Brinda as Naagin she will do a fabulous job

Yes so true....Nia is going to rock as Naagin

Originally posted by aparnalokam

I think they will be more twist...Yeahhh even i am so excited to see Brinda as Naagin..May be it can be true Brinda might be Manyatas daughter 

Even i am eager to see Nia Sharma as Naagin

Yesterday they showed Gold and Black Naagin na 

Yesterday's episode was fabulous

Nia was looking dam gorgeous and is Brinda the Naagin🤔Bit confusion...Nia rocked as always

Brindev scenes are cute

Originally posted by JiyaNishal

Nia was looking dam gorgeous and is Brinda the Naagin🤔Bit confusion...Nia rocked as always

Brindev scenes are cute

Yeah Nia Sharma is gorgeous and she is doing a fabulous job as Brinda

Just loved yesterday's episode 

Nia nailed it 

Waiting for next episode 

Originally posted by JiyaNishal

Brindev scenes are cute

Nia was outstanding she is totally killing as Brinda love to watch her

I was watching first naagin 4 promo and get super confused. On that promo they showing only one naagin who wore white dress.so its means jasmin will be the main naagin or maybe positive lead?is nia negative? I don't care that much if she positive or negative because I know she is very good actor and she will do full justice on her role.

So brinda is positive or grey 🙄 I thought nia was the FL of naagin then what’s this question about her being negative and stuff?

Originally posted by .Shiva.

So brinda is positive or grey 🙄 I thought nia was the FL of naagin then what’s this question about her being negative and stuff?

She’s playing positive FL. Most of the media portal reported her playing the positive Naagin

Originally posted by Anastasia69

She’s playing positive FL. Most of the media portal reported her playing the positive Naagin

Thank god bc all this stuff I am reading confused the hell out of me. Good now I can enjoy the show even more